FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dilemma

Dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Posted this in the stories forum and got told it might do better here, so here goes:

I was talking to one of the mums at school the other day whilst I was dropping my boy off. We are quite friendly and our sons are friends, she confides in me that her and her husband are not getting on. He's an ok bloke but is a bit lazy and miserable. Anyway she gets a bit upset and tells me that she didn't love him any more and can't go on in the loveless marriage.

She tells me that they never go out and have not even had sex for the last seven years

At first she accepted the no sex life, but now she has become more confident and wants more.

She is slim and very attractive, she says she would not do anything until she has left him but it has now left me thinking about her.

What are your guys thoughts on this.

And no stupid answers please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its the emotional equivalent of putting your dick in a wasps nest.

You will get really hurt for doing something that will give you immediate short term happiness. Also has the potential to hurt a lot of others in the process

If/when she leaves him maybe mention fab to her, I personally wouldn't want to play with any of the dad's that I'd see at school - just be too awkward especially if texting and one of their or our kids found out. be there for her to talk to but don't use that to your advantage

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

At what point did she say she was interested in you? Or are you optimistically filling in the gaps?

"Its the emotional equivalent of putting your dick in a wasps nest.

"

Great analogy.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The husband of a friend of mine confided in us once that things weren't great between them at the time. We listened and made no comment other than to wish them well because we knew that he had reached a point where he felt heb had to get it off his chest...no more....no less. I would suggest that you sympathise and leave it there for the time being, after all you only have her version of events.

I'd leave well alone if I was you.

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Just tell her your not looking for any commitment as your happy on fab swingers and really don't want to take any one else's baggage on . Or if you think she his worth the agro , quite fab and make a life with her . If you do decide to have a fling -remember she's a mother of a child , at the same school were you pick up your child .So no place to hide . As for her hubby being lazy did he tell you that or were they her words . ??

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I'd leave well alone if I was you. "

same thing happened with my client.

i think it was a cover story so she could make me feel sorry for her and get into her bed, but i dont mix business with pleasure.

if she was single and not my client then hell yeh i would!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The husband of a friend of mine confided in us once that things weren't great between them at the time. We listened and made no comment other than to wish them well because we knew that he had reached a point where he felt heb had to get it off his chest...no more....no less. I would suggest that you sympathise and leave it there for the time being, after all you only have her version of events."

Thanks, some good advice!

As for her husband being lazy, she said it but I also know him, he means well but he'd rather stay indoors than do anything as a family (not knocking it, just know where she's coming from).

I'm not making the assumption that she fancies me but was unsure wether or not to do anything (once they had split of course).

As you guys pointed out I'm not really looking for a committed relationship (why else would I be on here) and seriously doubt she would be either after coming out of a 14 year relationship herself.

I'll just be a friend (at least for now) I'll help if she needs it an listen when she needs it.

» Add a new message to this topic