FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Friendly advice?

Friendly advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm new to this forum buisness but hey let's give it a go?

We joined this site a while ago and don't seem to be doing very well, would the fact we only have friend pictures put people off

Any advice guys please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Would certainly help - doesn't have to be your faces, just some classy shots!!

Check a few profiles for ideas and see what you like!!

Good luck

Hey thanks ye don't really wanna put face shots on for profile, so maybe we need to get snapping lol

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

I don't have any face pics but people love the shoe

Amazing shoes thanks x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Possibly because you say you aren't sure if it's for you? That might stop some people from pursuing a meet with you. Have you considered socials?

We don't have face pictures and it has never been a problem for us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to admit that I do find a lack of any public pictures somewhat off-putting as, lets face it, the very nature of why we're all here does involve sexual attraction and being able to see what someone looks like does play a huge part in that.

Yes, sure, you can be attracted to someone's personality, but you also have to fancy someone to want to play with them.

Thanks guys great points we did say we didn't know if it was for us yes as we have not tried it before so we are inexperienced so to speak? Maybe we should change that

Yes mutual attraction needs to be there in any situation stands to reason then we would need pics?

Says you been on fab over a year its more than a while have you been hibernating

The only thing your profile says is that you aren't sure this is for you. Why would that appeal to a single bi female who are usually sought after by countless couples and singles?

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Face picture isn't clear, I wouldn't bother with it.

Get some body shots up of you both, look at other profiles for ideas on pictures.

One of you is a smoker which can be off putting for now smokers.

You say you only want single females between 18-40 buttons you don't say what for, is it a bi fem you want to play with you both or with the female of the couple while the male watches, or alone play or just with the male etc.

You have every right to be picky don't let anyone try to tell you when you do or don't want, just be clear about what it is that you do want.

Hope this helps you both on your journey

Probably because you're just looking for single females. Everyone struggles with that one lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks guys great points we did say we didn't know if it was for us yes as we have not tried it before so we are inexperienced so to speak? Maybe we should change that

Yes mutual attraction needs to be there in any situation stands to reason then we would need pics? "

We never meet anybody expecting to have sex with them but we do meet with the intention of deciding if we want to (on both sides). I think you should make it clear that you don't know if you want to go ahead on your profile if only to avoid awkward situations. A club might be a starting point, you can get the atmosphere and play with each other.

Yes that's very true we were then life got in the way so to speak more work and less fun? Lol so only came back to this profile 2 weeks ago

Yes we gathered that lol it's just our thing I love the idea of sharing him with another woman, watching her receive what I do whating her turn him on

I already have a great man don't need another lol

Thanks for taking the time to answer that's great advice

We would defo want to play, maybe we should try a club?

Hey cheers great advice straight to the point lol

Right so need to far more specific? We know what we want so ask for it?

I'll ditch the pic lol

[Removed by poster at 19/05/15 19:38:49]

Like everyone else has said more pictures you have to really sell yourselves there are not many unicorns on fab, and the ones I know don't play with couples especially first timers nothing worse than being in their first threesome and someone gets jealous.

Try some clubs or socials get some verifications don't avoid couples maybe a cuckold couple where the male just watches.

"Probably because you're just looking for single females. Everyone struggles with that one lol "

This is very true

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'm new to this forum buisness but hey let's give it a go?

We joined this site a while ago and don't seem to be doing very well, would the fact we only have friend pictures put people off

Any advice guys please?"

Most definitely! I would never contact a single guy with no public pics! I presume it will be the same with couples!

"Like everyone else has said more pictures you have to really sell yourselves there are not many unicorns on fab, and the ones I know don't play with couples especially first timers nothing worse than being in their first threesome and someone gets jealous.

Try some clubs or socials get some verifications don't avoid couples maybe a cuckold couple where the male just watches. "

Thanks again for the advice, jealousy wouldn't be the issue but club meets would prob be a good idea

"Probably because you're just looking for single females. Everyone struggles with that one lol

This is very true"

Why is this? Any single girls care to enlighten us?

Any advice guys please?

Most definitely! I would never contact a single guy with no public pics! I presume it will be the same with couples! "

Fair point

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Any advice guys please?

Most definitely! I would never contact a single guy with no public pics! I presume it will be the same with couples!

Fair point "

Your profile is your shop window and yet you have nothing on display! What on earth do you have to entice anyone? Never mind a single Bi female

"Probably because you're just looking for single females. Everyone struggles with that one lol

This is very true

Why is this? Any single girls care to enlighten us? "

She would have to be a very confident woman to go to a strange couples house or have them at her place and if she was that confident then there are 100's of couples to choose from that have done it before and with loads of photos. But then she could go to a club and have her pick of the couples in there.

"I don't have any face pics but people love the shoe"

To be fair, it's a great shoe - did you buy two?

This is very true

Why is this? Any single girls care to enlighten us?

She would have to be a very confident woman to go to a strange couples house or have them at her place and if she was that confident then there are 100's of couples to choose from that have done it before and with loads of photos. But then she could go to a club and have her pick of the couples in there."

Less of the strange lol but yes I totally get your point if I was a single female I would never do that either confident or not

May I suggest deleting you're account and starting again the whole been a member for more then a year with no verifications screams time waster.

A new start will help you maybe a few body shots doesn't have to be risqué nice underwear is always good tights or stockings and tight boxers for him.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I'd never contact a couple where both were listed as straight as I would wonder what they were expecting from me

» Add a new message to this topic