FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Friends but no chat

Friends but no chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me, or does anyone else on here have people on their friends lists that have added you as a friend, but then they won't chat with you when you message them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just add people to friends if they have private pics to perv over. If we've never spoken before then we aren't actually friends imo and the friendslist means nothing.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I just add people to friends if they have private pics to perv over. If we've never spoken before then we aren't actually friends imo and the friendslist means nothing."

Fair enough. Does that mean you want to perv on mine lol.

Would be polite to least give a polite response, rather than just a auto delete or a read and no reply x

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I have friends I have met but they don,t talk much unless they want meet

Just a thought...but maybe they saw something they didn't like?

"I just add people to friends if they have private pics to perv over. If we've never spoken before then we aren't actually friends imo and the friendslist means nothing.

Would be polite to least give a polite response, rather than just a auto delete or a read and no reply x"

If i'm in a perving mood i might do.

Yeah fair enough. I blocked someone who called me rude for deleting his messages yesterday but he was out of my age range a fair bit and i hadn't noticed we were friends so did just delete as i was deleting everything else where people haven't read my profile (or don't care what it says). If i'd noticed we were friends i might have said something, but i just saw hs age and though well he didn't read what age i'm looking for.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

I rarely add to my friends list unless I've met someone in person. My private gallery is explicit. I don't provide wanking material...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think I accept most of mine so they can look at the pics. I go through periods of intense chat for a while, then leave it. The leave it could be months. I like them being there even if they don't do anything. Pancreatic friends in that sense. some friends on here I chat to quite regularly. I'm not expecting them to be real life friends but cyber friends.

I chat to most of mine, however they don't always reply haha.

"I chat to most of mine, however they don't always reply haha."

Sorry.

I just cleared out my friends list. No one on there now and i think i'll keep it that way

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I just cleared out my friends list. No one on there now and i think i'll keep it that way"

I've just done a major spring clean of my Friends List too and have just left the hardcore(!) group whom I meet or chat with on a fairly regular basis.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I just cleared out my friends list. No one on there now and i think i'll keep it that way

I've just done a major spring clean of my Friends List too and have just left the hardcore(!) group whom I meet or chat with on a fairly regular basis.

"

"I just add people to friends if they have private pics to perv over. If we've never spoken before then we aren't actually friends imo and the friendslist means nothing.

Would be polite to least give a polite response, rather than just a auto delete or a read and no reply x

If i'm in a perving mood i might do.

Yeah fair enough. I blocked someone who called me rude for deleting his messages yesterday but he was out of my age range a fair bit and i hadn't noticed we were friends so did just delete as i was deleting everything else where people haven't read my profile (or don't care what it says). If i'd noticed we were friends i might have said something, but i just saw hs age and though well he didn't read what age i'm looking for."

Some people are just too serious sometimes.

We tend to keep the most recent one, beca being a site supporter, it will let you tract the previous one from just the one. If we don't delete, then the messages list gets too big.

Unfriendly them.....simples!

By *uriousBristolCplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I just cleared out my friends list. No one on there now and i think i'll keep it that way

"

We find it super frustrating when people are just happy to be added and then not another word.

Now swap pics etc by message and only people that now get added are people we've met out & anyone we have set a date with.

Think they want to perv your pics . Think a big clear out of our list is needed

We get a lot of random friend requests. That we used to accept people just want to see your private pics. Now if we have a random request us. wait till thier offline perv at their pics then remove them lmao

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I get endless random friends invites who only want to look at my pics. Not a sniff.

I rarely add people to my friends list anymore. If i do add someone and we never speak or arrange anything within a certain length of time then i delete them.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We used to accept loads of friends requests but now only accept those we've met or about to meet. Works just fine as they're people we're genuinely interested in talking with.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Is it just me, or does anyone else on here have people on their friends lists that have added you as a friend, but then they won't chat with you when you message them? "

Nobody on ours that we haven't met so no.

We see no benefit in having 'friends' for any other reason.

A

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I have only two "friends" on here and I care for them both very much.

One is a gorgeous lass whom I think about all the time - who fills me with all sorts of desires and who overwhelms me with excitement whenever we meet. The other is another lovely lass whom I've known many years (here and elsewhere) and, although we don't converse a great deal these days, I remain her friend in case she ever needs a shoulder to lean on or a warm friendly hug... it's not always necessary to speak in order to know someone is there for you.

"Is it just me, or does anyone else on here have people on their friends lists that have added you as a friend, but then they won't chat with you when you message them? "

No it happens

sometimes after a month if i have added them with a view to meet and they go quiet its delete

Im here for meets and frollics not chat

» Add a new message to this topic