FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unfollow threads

Unfollow threads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralplease OP   Man  over a year ago

El Campello, Alicante

Can anyone tell me is it possible to cancel thread that you have posted to. I.e. the heading on the left hand side of page "view recent threads you have posted to "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Only within minutes. Other than that use the contact admin button and ask them to remove it.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Only within minutes. Other than that use the contact admin button and ask them to remove it."

Even then it will still show you posted on the thread.

It will simply replace whatever you wrote with the standard "removed by poster at" message.

A

El Campello, Alicante

I am referring to get rid of the whole thread al together not just a single posting. There are some a month old which I have no interest in following now.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I am referring to get rid of the whole thread al together not just a single posting. There are some a month old which I have no interest in following now.

"

So don't look.

Simples.

There's no obligation.

A

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I am referring to get rid of the whole thread al together not just a single posting. There are some a month old which I have no interest in following now.

"

No there isn't.

Either just ignore them or reply to more threads and the older ones drop off the page.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Unless they are started by you and you are the only person who has posted on them then it wouldn't be fair on the other posters to the thread to delete it just because you don't want to see it

El Campello, Alicante

Unless they are started by you and you are the only person who has posted on them then it wouldn't be fair on the other posters to the thread to delete it just because you don't want to see it"

I just wish to get them off of my page which obviously cannot be done. The thread can run for ever and a day. I just wish to uinfollow.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Unless they are started by you and you are the only person who has posted on them then it wouldn't be fair on the other posters to the thread to delete it just because you don't want to see it

I just wish to get them off of my page which obviously cannot be done. The thread can run for ever and a day. I just wish to uinfollow."

No it can't. Threads close automatically when they reach 175 posts.

And no, you can't stop threads you've posted to showing up in the "threads I've posted to" list.

It's not a list of threads you're following, it's a list of the threads you've posted to.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They dissapear after a while anyway I think...i don't have a list of every thread I've ever posted on mine, they must archive them at some point I'm sure

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"They dissapear after a while anyway I think...i don't have a list of every thread I've ever posted on mine, they must archive them at some point I'm sure"

It shows the 35 most recently active threads, I think. Something like that.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I just wish to get them off of my page which obviously cannot be done. The thread can run for ever and a day. I just wish to uinfollow."

Post on more threads and they will drop off the bottom

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just wish to get them off of my page which obviously cannot be done. The thread can run for ever and a day. I just wish to uinfollow.

Post on more threads and they will drop off the bottom "

This

» Add a new message to this topic