FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > meeting alone

meeting alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames-victoria OP   Couple  over a year ago

Paignton

Hello james here

We have talking about me meeting other couples and ladies alone. Is it worth me creating a single guy profile or do you rekon it looks better looking with the couples profile ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd suggest you set up a single male profile. Most would be suspicious of a guy looking from a couples profile. I'd also advise you reference your couples profile on the single one so folk know it's ok with your wife/gf that you're looking to play alone.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We only have a couples profile and we state that we play separately

I think single profile is best.

A difficult one. If you say you play separately on a couples profile, this can be mistaken as a single male with a couples profile. If you set up a single profile, you face the same as the rest of us. I know people who have set up both, but not sure how successful the single profile worked out. Only one way to find out!

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Be careful about mentioning your partner on your single profile as when I did, it was turned into a couple profile, despite the fact that I do meet alone. This does not seem to happen to men as much though. We each have a single profile as well as our couple profile. I get messages on both, but now he gets more messages on his single profile.

» Add a new message to this topic