FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > improving fab ... maybe?

improving fab ... maybe?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been using fab for a while and find it a very good tool but one thing the search function lacks is the ability to search by body type i.e. slim, fabulous etc. Is it that I'm doing it wrong or is it missing?

Is there anything else you think that could improve the software?

Interested to see what people think. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Half the men on here put "Athletic" when they're clearly not. If you made it a filter, every guy here would be athletic or muscular within a day.

I agree with the above. Many people do not have the same idea for body type anyway and mark themselves as something other people don't always agree with. Probably would be pointless.

if the site did this though i'd change my body type to fabulous instead of ample.

Yes, I agree with the above...you have to take into account all these fat birds that consider themselves 'curvy' too

"Half the men on here put "Athletic" when they're clearly not. If you made it a filter, every guy here would be athletic or muscular within a day."

Same as if you could search "chilled out women" or "whiners", how many would put down whiner?

P.s you can be a bit chubby and still be athletic, athletic isn't a body type but how you use the body.

I just want to be able to see all my mail without deleting ones

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Half the men on here put "Athletic" when they're clearly not. If you made it a filter, every guy here would be athletic or muscular within a day.

Same as if you could search "chilled out women" or "whiners", how many would put down whiner?

P.s you can be a bit chubby and still be athletic, athletic isn't a body type but how you use the body."

Uh, no. On here it's to denote a build, the same as slim, large etc.

Just because someone used to play rugby doesn't mean he has an athletic build. Being athletic and looking athletic are different things. Of course, what athletic looks like is open to interpretation. Most would say "a bit chubby" is not an athletic build.

Sorry guys, some of you are kidding nobody but yourselves.

As for the comment about whiners, the same can be said for men. In fact, it's more often men whining because there are more of them to whine, it's more difficult for them to get meets and they tend to be lazier with profiles and photos.

I try to be honest and use the curvy description , put my full body shot in too so fems and cpls can see for themselves .

Best to be honest I think

"Yes, I agree with the above...you have to take into account all these fat birds that consider themselves 'curvy' too "

I want a "fat bird" tick box!

"Yes, I agree with the above...you have to take into account all these fat birds that consider themselves 'curvy' too

I want a "fat bird" tick box! "

I'd tick the fat bird box

And the search categories could be:

Man

Woman

Dunno Yet

Straight

Gay

Dunno Yet

Fat

Thin

Meh

Tall

Short

Meh

Extrovert

Introvert

Meh

Well Endowed

Tiny

Meh

Bucket

Mouse's Earhole

Meh

Too Far Away

Too Near

Meh

Black

White

Meh

Fake

Timewaster

Meh

Forumite

The unenlightened

Meh

Hot

Minger

Meh

Professional

Dogsbody

Meh

Upper Class

Lower Class

Meh

Cat

Dog

Meh

Melons

Fried Eggs

Meh

Tree Trunks

Sparrow Legs

Meh

Sporty

Slob

Meh

Kinky

Lays there like a Sack of Potatoes

Meh

Zombie

Werewolf

Vampire

Ghost

Alien

Politician

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've tried to be honest of my body shape because you'll only get caught out.

Is clothes size a good indicator?

"I try to be honest and use the curvy description , put my full body shot in too so fems and cpls can see for themselves .

Best to be honest I think "

A guy cannot be curvy...I would say you were ample

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"Half the men on here put "Athletic" when they're clearly not. If you made it a filter, every guy here would be athletic or muscular within a day.

P.s you can be a bit chubby and still be athletic, athletic isn't a body type but how you use the body."

Being a bit chubby definitely UNmakes you athletic,especially when people cling to their glory days,and see themselves in their mirror of nostalgia.

When there's a fat Cnut option for me to tick, I'll do it

We'd like to be able to search for singles that are bi. You can choose to search for couples where both are bi so why not singles?

Athletic S a body type and you cannot be chubby and be athletic. I'm now seeing how guys who say they're athletic and aren't, justify using it in their own head.

Very true. I saw someone describe themselves as "fabulous" Some things you can't un-see...

Love to see.....

Beer Belly

Muffin Top

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I use large,there isn't an option for fat bird

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"I use large,there isn't an option for fat bird "

Put this before seeing the other 'fat bird' comments, I see it would be popular

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

OP just go by photos.

If there aren't any? Move on.

If you were able to search via body type you'd be reliant on people putting an accurate description down - which is both subjective and open to abuse.

Prime examples? The 'straight' bi guys and the 'vwe' guys with photos cleverly taken to hide the fact they're hung like a gnat.

Filters and search criteria are only useful if the data is accurate.

Visuals are harder to fudge.

A

"We'd like to be able to search for singles that are bi. You can choose to search for couples where both are bi so why not singles?"

We would love to see this would make searching so much easier

How about couples with only one bi half? Not all women are lipstick lesbians..

P.s you can be a bit chubby and still be athletic, athletic isn't a body type but how you use the body.

Being a bit chubby definitely UNmakes you athletic,especially when people cling to their glory days,and see themselves in their mirror of nostalgia."

Excellent profile btw! A couples profile with full pics of the male too?? I don't think i've ever seen that on here!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"OP just go by photos.

If there aren't any? Move on.

If you were able to search via body type you'd be reliant on people putting an accurate description down - which is both subjective and open to abuse.

Prime examples? The 'straight' bi guys and the 'vwe' guys with photos cleverly taken to hide the fact they're hung like a gnat.

Filters and search criteria are only useful if the data is accurate.

Visuals are harder to fudge.

A"

Unless it's a convertible (cut/uncut) penis

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Being a bit chubby definitely UNmakes you athletic,especially when people cling to their glory days,and see themselves in their mirror of nostalgia.

Excellent profile btw! A couples profile with full pics of the male too?? I don't think i've ever seen that on here! "

Thank you very much...we just assumed as we are a couple then people would want to see both of us if we intend on bumping uglies with each other

Trouble is they haven't got what I am... Fat

» Add a new message to this topic