FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Suggesting swinging to a partner

Suggesting swinging to a partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all.

I am just curious really. To the couples on here that are engaged in swinging activities. How did you suggest it to your partner before you embarked on that first encounter? How did you first broach the subject? I can imagine it must be a little awkward at first?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well when my partner talked to me about it he wasn't on the site already as a single guy, therefore the chat went well, otherwise it would have been very different

Our second date was to a fetish club, cryst played woth 2 other men. There was no real discussion! Though both of us have have been having group sex for years so it wasn't a massive step

My hubby knew I always wanted to test out my bi side shall we say!so we both joined.. Then ran a mile as had scary experiences(stalkers, found on Facebook etc).. Then sheepishly come back last October.. Now had sooo much fun. So glad I encouraged hubby to the dark side.

By *ussexsocialMan  over a year ago

Billingshurst

We've always been pretty open about sex both of us , and had our first threesome after a few drinks round ours (wasn't planned just happened), it kinda just went from there really

Is this so you can broach with your OH?

If so a good way of getting the idea from different angles/experiences....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Is this so you can broach with your OH?

If so a good way of getting the idea from different angles/experiences...."

No, for me this was really just an inquisitive request for information. I don't have an OH at the moment. But I wondered if I did, how would swinging be approached. I wondered how you'd all done it.

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Hubs and I are the same age, we got married very young, so at the age of us reaching 40, I was ready to be a teenager again.

I applied to another site and then told him...

I do the organising and the chat and the initial meets...

There is no answer to this question which would work in all cases. It depends on the individuals doesn't it and their conditioning and upbringing. Good communication and sorting this sort of thing out early on in a relationship I think is important. Secrets are very damaging. Don't leave it too long is my advice and don't marry someone that wont do it if you do. Big mistake....... It'll never work.

"Hubs and I are the same age, we got married very young, so at the age of us reaching 40, I was ready to be a teenager again.

I do the organising and the chat and the initial meets..."

Lucky Hubby here. Shows my theory doesn't work in all cases doesn't it ?

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"Hubs and I are the same age, we got married very young, so at the age of us reaching 40, I was ready to be a teenager again.

I do the organising and the chat and the initial meets...

Lucky Hubby here. Shows my theory doesn't work in all cases doesn't it ?"

Ha ha ive a higher sex drive xx

By *lmc0305Couple  over a year ago

Flint

I had been with a couple as a single male on here before we met, I'd hooked up with a couple a few times and then it kind of fizzled out. My OH and I met at work and have been together for 2 years, I didn't tell her initially, but it was on my conscience and I didn't want secrets between us so I told her. After we talked about it for a while we decided we wanted to try it together, since then we joined the site and we've had our first full swap. Now here we are .

Someone a month or so back mentioned a website called mojo upgrade, where it matches your sexual interests with your partner's. If it doesn't match then it doesn't become public (between the couple) so no awkward conversations. Stuck in my mind for when I eventually find someone.

Eamonn and I met on here over 4 years ago

» Add a new message to this topic