FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ideas for new pics

Ideas for new pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *az_1976 OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough/Huntingdon

Women seem to have so many options when it comes to pics. Different outfits, positions etc. as a single guy has anyone got suggestions for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Use forum search and read the many similar posts with the same question that gets asked on a frequent basis.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yours are good but a couple that look almost exactly the same so keep the best one

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Women seem to have so many options when it comes to pics. Different outfits, positions etc. as a single guy has anyone got suggestions for me?"

You have some good ones, maybe take some along similar line. I always like jeans with bare feet and a tight white tee shirt myself or the classic white shirt with a loosened tie at the neck.

By *az_1976 OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough/Huntingdon

"Yours are good but a couple that look almost exactly the same so keep the best one"

Lol which is the best one?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Women seem to have so many options when it comes to pics. Different outfits, positions etc. as a single guy has anyone got suggestions for me?

You have some good ones, maybe take some along similar line. I always like jeans with bare feet and a tight white tee shirt myself or the classic white shirt with a loosened tie at the neck."

Mmmm definitely!

» Add a new message to this topic