FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Orally bi

Orally bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have any other guys been chatting to couple,that there profile says guy is straight,then they ask you if your orally bi ? If your gonna suck a guys cock or let him suck yours don't that make you bi ?

One of them things that is annoying,as it rules me out completely.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have any other guys been chatting to couple,that there profile says guy is straight,then they ask you if your orally bi ? If your gonna suck a guys cock or let him suck yours don't that make you bi ?

One of them things that is annoying,as it rules me out completely."

Hold on here......are you saying that your a straight single guy who is actually straight?

So your the one.......mister I want to shake your hand! R

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"If your gonna suck a guys cock or let him suck yours don't that make you bi ?"

Not according to those with “straight” on their profile yet willing to participate in cock sucking!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" If your gonna suck a guys cock or let him suck yours don't that make you bi ?

"

Yes, the only thing straight about these guys is.... is pop your cock STRAIGHT into their gob.

It appears that some people still think there is a stigma attached to being bisexual even in the 21st Century, therefore they are reluctant to admit to being bisexual.

Others won't put it on thier profile becuase they are ONLY orally bi and therefore think that saying they are bisexual might send the wrong signal to bi men who might expect more than just oral when meeting.

That is a fair point but there is nothing to stop men who are only orally bi putting something to that effect in thier profile write up.

Some guys won't publish it in thier profiles (singles or part of couples) because it puts a lot of men (again singles or couples) from meeting them.

For me the biggest problem with keeping it a secret seems to be that once I see one thing is inaccurate I start to wonder how much more of the profile is true.

I don't care if a guy is bi or straight when we meet providing he respects the fact that I am straight.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

ok ok ok ,stand down,,,,,

when we originaly started on this site,i was as straight as a fecking steel lenght,but after a few meets and up close touching,,iv started to ask myself,,,whats wrong with a bit of man touching,,,,,does that make me bi,,,,if i wanna place a cock in my womans pussy,if i touch it,,am i bi,if i lick it am i bi,,,,,,

kop on its a swingers site,,,,note a dam swingers OPION SITE

Swinging is all about fun, taking it too your next level!

Yes i'm Bi but I adore a M/F meet, I'm clean, always protect myself and the person that i MEET.

I've been in scenarios where the hubby has just watched and felt my *rse whilst wanking.....

"Have any other guys been chatting to couple,that there profile says guy is straight,then they ask you if your orally bi ? If your gonna suck a guys cock or let him suck yours don't that make you bi ?

One of them things that is annoying,as it rules me out completely."

"ok ok ok ,stand down,,,,,

when we originaly started on this site,i was as straight as a fecking steel lenght,but after a few meets and up close touching,,iv started to ask myself,,,whats wrong with a bit of man touching,,,,,does that make me bi,,,,if i wanna place a cock in my womans pussy,if i touch it,,am i bi,if i lick it am i bi,,,,,,

kop on its a swingers site,,,,note a dam swingers OPION SITE"

If you play with men then your bi, perhaps just orally perhaps fully but your bisexual, if you lick your partners pussy or touch it then it simply confirms your bi not gay or hetrosexual.

It's only a label, don't see the problem and being a swingers site doesn't mean labels are not used or are harmfull

"ok ok ok ,stand down,,,,,

kop on its a swingers site,,,,note a dam swingers OPION SITE"

Well it definitely makes you at least curious by your own admission.

Not sure how this being a swingers sites should make a difference, some of us are straight with no desire to play, touch, lick or fuck people of the same sex

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

hi im bi and proud and the number of stright guys who contact me ans say i dont put im bi cos it puts the ladies off !!! if only they knew the truth ! ladies wouldent you rather know the guy you are fucking also likes to enjoy cock ?

i could out loads on here lol so come on guys be truthful to all ! i even met a guy was a friend and then he deleted it saying he didnt want peeps to check is friends list and find he was friendly with a bi guy --- how sad !

"hi im bi and proud and the number of stright guys who contact me ans say i dont put im bi cos it puts the ladies off !!! if only they knew the truth ! ladies wouldent you rather know the guy you are fucking also likes to enjoy cock ?

i could out loads on here lol so come on guys be truthful to all ! i even met a guy was a friend and then he deleted it saying he didnt want peeps to check is friends list and find he was friendly with a bi guy --- how sad !"

I don't play with bi men as they don't have the fear, humiliation factor I get off on and my straight subs need to enjoy our experience.

In three years two have slipped past my radar into my bedroom but I soon found out and they were sent packing with a tongue lashing!

We hear it all the time on this site: we're here to play with like-minded people. If someone has "no bi" on their profile why would you contact them and lie? How is that playing with like minded people and being fair?

Be honest with yourself. If you get fewer meets so what! The meets you get are quality as you're getting exactly what you want!

Bloody hell like is this a swingers site for all like minded people to have fun ?

It seems on other posts in the forums people bloody well judge others Hmmmm yet from the outside people look down at us swingers get a grip

It's a swing site Have Fun

"Bloody hell like is this a swingers site for all like minded people to have fun ?

It seems on other posts in the forums people bloody well judge others Hmmmm yet from the outside people look down at us swingers get a grip

It's a swing site Have Fun "

Swingers, far from being the liberated accepting bunch you'd hope they'd be, seem to be as bigoted, rude, nasty and superior as, well, every other buunch of humans.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I would rather a man or lady be honest and say they are curious or orally bi or whatever but just be honest. If you wouldnt be fazed about sucking another mans cock then say it.

I do prefer a bi male to a straight male anyday tho

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

I do prefer a bi male to a straight male anyday tho"

me too ... saves me buying them 5 pints of Stella first.

"

I do prefer a bi male to a straight male anyday tho

me too ... saves me buying them 5 pints of Stella first.

"

haha that made me chuckle, that reminded me of when i female swing friend text me when she was out on a works do saying "i am bored out my skull so i am trying to get my two male work colleagues d*unk so i can try and make them bi for entertainment"

she did fail but said she had fun with trying

"Bloody hell like is this a swingers site for all like minded people to have fun ?

It's a swing site Have Fun "

But we are all "like minded",some are like minded with bi folk,others with straight.

Just because some guys find the idea of sucking another guys cock abhorrent doesn't mean they're not "here to have fun".

We may be on a swinging site but, to some, that doesn't mean that any holes a goal.

Neither are they willing to lie about their sexuality to achieve it. R

"hi im bi and proud and the number of stright guys who contact me ans say i dont put im bi cos it puts the ladies off !!! if only they knew the truth ! ladies wouldent you rather know the guy you are fucking also likes to enjoy cock ?

i could out loads on here lol so come on guys be truthful to all ! i even met a guy was a friend and then he deleted it saying he didnt want peeps to check is friends list and find he was friendly with a bi guy --- how sad !

I don't play with bi men as they don't have the fear, humiliation factor I get off on and my straight subs need to enjoy our experience.

In three years two have slipped past my radar into my bedroom but I soon found out and they were sent packing with a tongue lashing!

We hear it all the time on this site: we're here to play with like-minded people. If someone has "no bi" on their profile why would you contact them and lie? How is that playing with like minded people and being fair?

Be honest with yourself. If you get fewer meets so what! The meets you get are quality as you're getting exactly what you want! "

Exactly!!

I doubt you get any bi women lying just to hopefully get their hands on someone who they fancy. R

XX

birmingham

"Neither are they willing to lie about their sexuality to achieve it. R"

What about those who claim to be straight publicly, yet mail bi / gay folks requesting a meet?

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"It appears that some people still think there is a stigma attached to being bisexual even in the 21st Century, therefore they are reluctant to admit to being bisexual.

Others won't put it on thier profile becuase they are ONLY orally bi and therefore think that saying they are bisexual might send the wrong signal to bi men who might expect more than just oral when meeting.

That is a fair point but there is nothing to stop men who are only orally bi putting something to that effect in thier profile write up.

Some guys won't publish it in thier profiles (singles or part of couples) because it puts a lot of men (again singles or couples) from meeting them.

For me the biggest problem with keeping it a secret seems to be that once I see one thing is inaccurate I start to wonder how much more of the profile is true.

I don't care if a guy is bi or straight when we meet providing he respects the fact that I am straight."

I had arranged to meet a lady after a few weeks chatting. She sent me a message today saying she had just noticed I was bi and did not want to meet anymore. Of course this her choice and I respect that. I did point out that I only 'played' bi with m/f couples and had never met a bloke alone...but no...no meet for me.

I'm not surprised so many bi men state they are straight on their profiles!!!

We’re both straight so this might show our ignorance… BUT

Surely if you’re bisexual you will get more from a meet if meeting other bisexual people? Why settle for straight?

Can only speak for us, but we tend to meet straight men only, its nothing to do with fear of being jumped upon or homophobia, its just we feel we have less to offer them, lets say we even feel inadequate, but they fail to understand that, and if people aren’t 100% comfortable about anything regarding meeting someone they shouldn’t.

"Neither are they willing to lie about their sexuality to achieve it. R

What about those who claim to be straight publicly, yet mail bi / gay folks requesting a meet? "

That's what I'm talking about.they're bi but try to edge their bets by pretending to be straight.

Most can't even be honest with themselves let alone anyone else!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Neither are they willing to lie about their sexuality to achieve it. R

What about those who claim to be straight publicly, yet mail bi / gay folks requesting a meet? "

Someone who is either saying what you want to hear to get a meet, or someone who has decided to stay quiet for fear of it not being accepted.

Either way, you seem to like telling all about these people

birmingham

"Either way, you seem to like telling all about these people "

I do hoping that eventually, those who mail us claiming to be straight will get the message!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No they are just gagging and desperate and covering all options..

if there was a necrophilia option.. they would sit in a walk in freezer till they are blue and arrive in a homemade coffin

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Either way, you seem to like telling all about these people

I do hoping that eventually, those who mail us claiming to be straight will get the message!"

They probably don't even read the forums, so you could be wasting all that typing.

It's a swing site Have Fun

But we are all "like minded",some are like minded with bi folk,others with straight.

Just because some guys find the idea of sucking another guys cock abhorrent doesn't mean they're not "here to have fun".

We may be on a swinging site but, to some, that doesn't mean that any holes a goal.

Neither are they willing to lie about their sexuality to achieve it. R"

Spot on!!!

"We’re both straight so this might show our ignorance… BUT

Surely if you’re bisexual you will get more from a meet if meeting other bisexual people? Why settle for straight?

Can only speak for us, but we tend to meet straight men only, its nothing to do with fear of being jumped upon or homophobia, its just we feel we have less to offer them, lets say we even feel inadequate, but they fail to understand that, and if people aren’t 100% comfortable about anything regarding meeting someone they shouldn’t.

"

That's what I don't understand. I wouldn't play with a Dom just to get a meet: I'm not submissive so how would I enjoy the experience with "like minded" people?!!

We will NEVER appeal to everybody so why try?!! Won't bi men truly enjoy the site if they are honest with themselves and meet those that are seeking them?!!

» Add a new message to this topic