FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couple or single guy?

Couple or single guy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andL1970 OP   Couple  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

We've been contacted a couple of times now by somebody who is listed as a couple, but always wants to meet as a guy and always has an excuse about his other half not being there, she has the laptop with the pictures on, etc.

Now obviously we have no evidence that this is not true, but is it against the rules to advertise as a couple and then contact as a guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Yes - loads do it - ask to cam with you all there - if they 'can't' ever do that then that's your answer - report, block and move on. Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Spot on.

Dont waste your time guys, talking to these people gives them the oxygen they need to breathe.

If you're at a point where you're considering meeting, 'they' should already have established they're genuine.

"Yes - loads do it - ask to cam with you all there - if they 'can't' ever do that then that's your answer - report, block and move on. Z"

Or ask to chat to both on the mobile. That catches them out too. As said, report, block and move on.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I suppose he could be playing alone with the partners permission? Who knows.

"I suppose he could be playing alone with the partners permission? Who knows.

"

That might be the case, but it doesn't sound like he's been clear about it if it is, as the OP's expectation is that they're dealing with a couple.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I saw a profile yesterday that was for a couple but when you looked at the description it was just a single female...

I thought that was the 1st time I've seen that - although it's not quite the same scenario as the OP, as I figured the person was perhaps being a bit dizzy not dishonest

Forum Mod

If you don't feel comfortable with the situation then don't persue it and tell them why too

I don't see it as any different to the single fem profiles that have a hidden partner that will always come along to watch and play too

"I saw a profile yesterday that was for a couple but when you looked at the description it was just a single female...

I thought that was the 1st time I've seen that - although it's not quite the same scenario as the OP, as I figured the person was perhaps being a bit dizzy not dishonest"

alot of women do this it stops them beeing pestered as a single woman

a lot of the "single females" profiles talk about thier partners being present, we just block anyone like that and move on.

Bolton

"a lot of the "single females" profiles talk about thier partners being present, we just block anyone like that and move on."

Is there any one that you don't block? Z

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"a lot of the "single females" profiles talk about thier partners being present, we just block anyone like that and move on.

Is there any one that you don't block? Z"

There's only so many hours in a day, he's doing his best to block us all...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I suppose he could be playing alone with the partners permission? Who knows.

That might be the case, but it doesn't sound like he's been clear about it if it is, as the OP's expectation is that they're dealing with a couple. "

To be fair, the OP does say the man wants to play as a single, even though he is mailing from the couples profile.

I've got a couples profile,but now play alone and didn't want to start again with another profile so kept the couples one. I do say I play alone though x

if its a female as part of a couple but plays on her own but with her man present or nearby i can totally agree.

thats just sensible for safety

but the original OP situation is blates a single male chancer, yeah one of the pricks that ruin it for the rest of us

name him please. there should deffo be a name and shame list on here

It's easy to come to the wrong conclusion, I'm not saying your wrong but if your unsure just move on

"if its a female as part of a couple but plays on her own but with her man present or nearby i can totally agree.

but the original OP situation is blates a single male chancer, yeah one of the pricks that ruin it for the rest of us

name him please. there should deffo be a name and shame list on here"

Why?

He could actually be part of a couple and plays alone,so if thats the case he hasnt really done anything wrong.

Bolton

"if its a female as part of a couple but plays on her own but with her man present or nearby i can totally agree.

name him please. there should deffo be a name and shame list on here"

Name and shame - good idea - you said you would meet us last night and didn't turn up - no message - no nothing - thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, that's not true is it? See how open it is to abuse - thats why it's not allowed! Z

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I agree if your uncomfy then dont do it dlete and block. But if you think he is really nice and interested in "them both" then ask to speak to them both on webcam or on the phone. Cover yourself. If it is a couple but he plays alone then he needs to be clear with you about that but if your looking to meet a couple with a real him and a real her then maybe best to go with your instinct.

I do think tho if you have finished a relationship and have gone from being a single then you should have a single profile as are now single. Just personal preferance tho

» Add a new message to this topic