FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > cock rubbing

cock rubbing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was chatting to straight couple,who asked if i'd be ok with female giving both guys bj at same time.which would involve cocks touching,while she tries to fit them in her mouth.

just wondering is this something women enjoy and how do straight guys feel about doing it ? If any have ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whats wrong with that ..im in no way bi and it would hardly make us lovers

theres a lot of touching blokes in this game if theres a mfm situation ..but its normally taken in the right spirit

"whats wrong with that ..im in no way bi and it would hardly make us lovers

theres a lot of touching blokes in this game if theres a mfm situation ..but its normally taken in the right spirit "

not saying there's anything wrong with it.Just never had mmf so don't know what the norm is,i guess lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yeah have tried many a time to get two cocks into my mouth.....( no wise cracks please about it being big enough for more )

It is fun trying anyway My OH is straight and normally the men who turn up for MFM are, they know it won't turn them gay if cocks brush against each other while trying

"Yeah have tried many a time to get two cocks into my mouth.....( no wise cracks please about it being big enough for more )

It is fun trying anyway My OH is straight and normally the men who turn up for MFM are, they know it won't turn them gay if cocks brush against each other while trying "

It's not about being homeaphobic,just wondered if it's something women really enjoy and guys too or just something they do as it part of a meet ? girl would have to have huge mouth too fit,two hard cocks in mouth lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yeah have tried many a time to get two cocks into my mouth.....( no wise cracks please about it being big enough for more )

It is fun trying anyway My OH is straight and normally the men who turn up for MFM are, they know it won't turn them gay if cocks brush against each other while trying It's not about being homeaphobic,just wondered if it's something women really enjoy and guys too or just something they do as it part of a meet ? girl would have to have huge mouth too fit,two hard cocks in mouth lol"

No, I didn't suggest you were homophobic.

I just meant sometimes in a MFM there will be odd touches between the men,and odd arm/leg brush or if you do DP or two cocks in one mouth etc..it can't be helped....but until you have a try you won't know if it make you uncomfortable or not.

I do think once all the fun starts you wouldn't notice an odd touch anyway.

It is fun trying anyway My OH is straight and normally the men who turn up for MFM are, they know it won't turn them gay if cocks brush against each other while trying It's not about being homeaphobic,just wondered if it's something women really enjoy and guys too or just something they do as it part of a meet ? girl would have to have huge mouth too fit,two hard cocks in mouth lol"

if you have no intention of being aroused by the aforesaid member brushing yours then it may as well be thier kneecap..its just standard bodilly contact...in our opinion anyway

well as a straigh man,I'd like to try 2 pussies sat on my face lol

It is fun trying anyway My OH is straight and normally the men who turn up for MFM are, they know it won't turn them gay if cocks brush against each other while trying It's not about being homeaphobic,just wondered if it's something women really enjoy and guys too or just something they do as it part of a meet ? girl would have to have huge mouth too fit,two hard cocks in mouth lol

if you have no intention of being aroused by the aforesaid member brushing yours then it may as well be thier kneecap..its just standard bodilly contact...in our opinion anyway"

well your gonna be aroused by the women,trying to suck your cock.must be the preference of the women,then,she gets the most enjoyment.

By *anba2Couple  over a year ago

burbage

In response to your comment on "closeness" in an mmf situation....I was being fucked whilst being licked down there and my mans cock popped out and nearly took the others eye out.....slapped him so hard....lol. I had to stop for a minute or 2 as we were all laughing!!

"In response to your comment on "closeness" in an mmf situation....I was being fucked whilst being licked down there and my mans cock popped out and nearly took the others eye out.....slapped him so hard....lol. I had to stop for a minute or 2 as we were all laughing!!"
lol well that is very close,for straight guys,easily could have ended up in his mouth lol

I done my first double bj the other night and both guys were strait! They did not mind a bit when both cocks were touching as I took both there heads in my mouth!!

For me.... Was HOT HOT HOT to have a cock in each hand lol Cant wait to do it again

Debs x

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

Coming from a straight man, it would not be a issue for me, have 2 guys in there is allways going to tight and thus the rub is allways likely to happan, I think

"Coming from a straight man, it would not be a issue for me, have 2 guys in there is allways going to tight and thus the rub is allways likely to happan, I think

"

you aint seen the size of wor lasses gob pal

"Coming from a straight man, it would not be a issue for me, have 2 guys in there is allways going to tight and thus the rub is allways likely to happan, I think

you aint seen the size of wor lasses gob pal"

It can't be that big lol

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

A BJ is a BJ...whether it is shared or not

"A BJ is a BJ...whether it is shared or not "
very poetic

Reading

"

you aint seen the size of wor lasses gob pal"

Crikey

"

you aint seen the size of wor lasses gob pal

Crikey "

maybe she can get 3 or 4 in there lol ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

that sounds really sexy, being fucked and licked at the same time, did the licker do it from the side or was he in a kind of 69 position

this happened to me on bi night at Chameleons. My guy was sitting opposite me in the sauna and another guy sat on my guys lap and said come on try and suck both of us. I did it but had to stop a few times cos i was laughing - the look on my guys face as this other guy lowered himself down onto his knee was priceless, the absolute shock on his face

"that sounds really sexy, being fucked and licked at the same time, did the licker do it from the side or was he in a kind of 69 position "
would have thought women would be in reverse cowgirl,leaning back with guy licking clit,but what do i know lol

If it manages to keep a woman quiet , crack on !!!!

"that sounds really sexy, being fucked and licked at the same time, did the licker do it from the side or was he in a kind of 69 position would have thought women would be in reverse cowgirl,leaning back with guy licking clit,but what do i know lol "

Done it loads of times, lady on her back, legs raised, guy kneels and enters while holding her legs, other guy can get in 69 position or can just lean over and lick her clit. It doesn't take a lot of practice to get this right. As long as the guys are ok with close contact, this is great experience

"that sounds really sexy, being fucked and licked at the same time, did the licker do it from the side or was he in a kind of 69 position would have thought women would be in reverse cowgirl,leaning back with guy licking clit,but what do i know lol

Done it loads of times, lady on her back, legs raised, guy kneels and enters while holding her legs, other guy can get in 69 position or can just lean over and lick her clit. It doesn't take a lot of practice to get this right. As long as the guys are ok with close contact, this is great experience "

you dirty fucker lol what a rotter

It is fun trying anyway My OH is straight and normally the men who turn up for MFM are, they know it won't turn them gay if cocks brush against each other while trying "

....* Sits on coffin with finger on lip*

*creeps round grave yard *

"that sounds really sexy, being fucked and licked at the same time, did the licker do it from the side or was he in a kind of 69 position would have thought women would be in reverse cowgirl,leaning back with guy licking clit,but what do i know lol

Done it loads of times, lady on her back, legs raised, guy kneels and enters while holding her legs, other guy can get in 69 position or can just lean over and lick her clit. It doesn't take a lot of practice to get this right. As long as the guys are ok with close contact, this is great experience "

Maybe you can demonstrate this particular move in February next year

Souns interesting

By *urreynudistMan  over a year ago

staines

"that sounds really sexy, being fucked and licked at the same time, did the licker do it from the side or was he in a kind of 69 position "

I've done it by 69'ing a woman whilst her partner did her doggy style, meant I could also lick his shaft as well as licking her

rather have 2 cocks in my pussy rubbing x

Reading

Of course unrelated but what would the _iew be on ball rub? I have not experienced it myself but I have been told by a friend that it was quite a nice feeling.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

At a party, was asked to help with a lady's fantasy, to have DVP, and said I would give it a go.

Was funny to see the queue of guys that failed to "rise" to the occassion, complaining that they "didnt want another guys dick touching theirs".

I have to admit it did kinda make me a little squeamish at first, but that wore off after the situation got all horny with her getting her girlfriends involved in "fluffing" the guys until two of us stayed hard enough to accomplish it. I realised that we were both wearing condoms, so there wasnt any real contact, but I did have to "concentrate" in order for that not to be an issue.

"rather have 2 cocks in my pussy rubbing x"
think you could handle that ?

I am with you on that one :D

Katie. x

burbage

I was lying on my side being fucked from behind and having my clit licked.... Ooh I say

burbage

Have done that too and I love it. Kind of hurts a little but in a nice way!

I really want to do that having sex and being licked at the same time thing. I dont care what position I have to get into

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

its an abomination and participants should burn in hell.

Ok… this is not quite on the line of the thread… but does have tentative association, due to subject of cocks touching and a females pleasure at being involved with the instigation of such activity,,

The scenario occurred during a meeting I had with a non-attached male-female couple who played together as swinging partners and had wanted to indulge the females interest in meeting a tranny for what was to all intense and purpose a mfm encounter with a twist,,,

During the meet it was becoming more and more apparent the chap of this duo, "who had previously claimed to be Bi curious), was defiantly reticent when it came to any male on male contact… a point both myself and the female had cause to mention, in a good humoured manner of course….

Anyway to cut a long story short the female took charge of the situation and insisted on him agreeing to the act of cock-docking, during which she again took charge and handled the somewhat tricky docking manoeuvre with great aplomb and performed very proficient two way wanking motion that swiftly brought our docked cocks to a synchronised climax with an intensity we both agreed was absolutely mind-blowing…..

Ok that all I wanted to say,,, theres no snazzy postscript ….

Nah, Nowt else….

You can all go back to whatever it was you were doing…

carry on….

"rather have 2 cocks in my pussy rubbing xthink you could handle that ?"

Sure x

Last time we tried that the other guys cock was two big but with two average sized cocks dvp feels gr8 ! Fortunately Hubby s also got no hang ups abt double bj or us 69ing while i get take another guy doggy

Kinda fell into DVP during one meet. 'A' was riding a guy and I just couldn't resist.lol. All three of us found it amazing, so much so that the guy and I had to stop and get our breath back before it ended too soon....

By *srsozeMan  over a year ago

Romford

"its an abomination and participants should burn in hell. "

Lmao! I think the extra naughtiness adds to the fun

» Add a new message to this topic