FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how can i get my self verified

how can i get my self verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hiya i have meet a couple of couples off here but i can not verify them as im not verified my self? how do i get myself verified? and would some1 please help me to do so may thanks anthony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Chances are they will be verified you so if you've met them could you ask them to verify you?

Admin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They need to verify you first, then when your verified you can repay the favour.

X

doesn't one of you have to be verified first? I couldn't verify my mates until after someone else had verified them. I think its just to stop people making a false profile

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

You could always go on cam in the chatroom and ask someone to give you a cam verification - once you've got that you can then verify your new friends

By *nlyme1Man  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 10/11/10 01:35:39]

By *nlyme1Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Hi all... Is anyone willing to verify me?

Is that too cheeky lol?

It is not only cheeky but if you click the report button on your post you could report yourself for asking for a fake verification which might result in you being banned from the site.

In other words forget cheek, it is against site rules to request a verification from anyone you have not met, spoken to by phone or shown yourself on cam to.

The best way to get real verification is to ie meet people, go to a club (where you will find fab members) or go to a social.

Cam and Phone verifications are ignored by most people who are looking for meeting in person.

I think people should be photo verified with in two weeks of coming on the site, and if not the profile should be remove off the site. I think it would help stop fake people being on the site.

"I think people should be photo verified with in two weeks of coming on the site, and if not the profile should be remove off the site. I think it would help stop fake people being on the site."

I see where you're going with that but it's faffy for me to upload pics and until recently I didn't have a web cam. If I HAD to be photo verified I'd have been quite miffed. Personal choice and all that

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I think people should be photo verified with in two weeks of coming on the site, and if not the profile should be remove off the site. I think it would help stop fake people being on the site."

how says people are fake because someone is not photo varified or not.... I refuse to go thru any more hoops than i have to...

all that photo varification tells me is that you managed to put up a message in front of a webcam... nothing more... whoop-dee-do!!

it doesn't tell me if you are the height you say you are...

having a picture of a "head" doesn't tell me if the rest is correct...

it doesn't tell me if you will turn up for a meet....

it doesn't tell me if you are , well, quite frankly.... an arse!!!!

its not the be all and end all... and if you are using that as such then it is at best nieve, and at worst deluded

» Add a new message to this topic