FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dogging sites tameside area

Dogging sites tameside area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ydesub OP   Man  over a year ago

glossop

Hi, I used to go dogging a few years back and went out the other sat night looking, there was one in the dip near smokies that has now been shut! There was pullin areas on the road opposite smokies that have workmen on now! And There was one near Stamford park that's now been shut as work men are on there too!!!!! Where do people go now, there were bi/gay areas too that now seem dead?????

Please help as I used to enjoy a bit of dogging other then the pot smokers who used the same car parks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They get shut or inundated with undesireables because people put the location details on websites.

Information should be passed by word of mouth or e-mail not in public places.

If you put the details on websites they get targeted by

The Police

Muggers - cos your in a secluded spot easy to entice from your car and less likely to report it to the Police who will want to know why you were there.

Boy Racers - cos causing mayhem is fun

Tourists - to watch what you do

Pimps - angry at losing trade to those who give it for free.

Forgot to say - by all means ask in forums about suitable locations but don't put exact locations - ie "can anyone e-mail me with any good dogging sites in the Leeds/Manchester/Acington Stanley/Blenheim Palace area

By *ydesub OP   Man  over a year ago

glossop

Sorry didn't think of that!!! So can people mail me if they know any places then it stays private

"Sorry didn't think of that!!! So can people mail me if they know any places then it stays private"

I said the same on another thread,but why dont you email people who have dogging listed in the areas you want to go? Thats how we found out about dogging locations near us.

» Add a new message to this topic