FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > arranging a gangbang advice

arranging a gangbang advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are considering a multiple guy meet. We have done 3 guys before but are looking to push things further. Anyone got any advice as to where to start? How to avoid timewasters? Problems to avoid? Hints, tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

maybe ask the guys who you have met before to recommend another.

best to go with the guys you know and folks they trust.

good luck and hope it is everything you wish for. xx

yup. they are invited and have been asked to recommend peeps.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I found the best bet is to go to a club where you know there is going to be lots of single men.

I tried organising one myself. 12 guys confirmed, none turned up. Only 2 text to say they couldn't make it.

If clubs arn't your thing, then chat to everyone, make sure they know there will be other men involved. I know, if you put gangbang, you'd think they'd know. But the amount of mail I got from guys that asked to come, then when I mailed them back, saying I had about 6 other guys, 9 other guys etc, pm'd back, saying they didn't realise other men would be present!!!

If you are booking a hotel, make sure that you arn't going to be put out, or out of pocket if people don't show. I never asked for contributions towards the room, but some people do.

Invite twice as many as you'd like to be present, but not so many that in the unlikely event they all turn up, you won't be able to cope.

Take your own condoms, if you play safe, because they will turn up without them.

Other than all that, have fun!!!

really helpful. thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are also planning and will be looking to use a club room as we want a lot of guys for this..and our room just isnt big enough... :D

We have been talking to people and To be fair the reason we dont want to just go to a club is that we dont get to pick who.

We have come up with a theory that everytime we plan a group thing that we roughly get half the guys we invite. lol

So we will invite 50 lol

I think that there are some clubs that would help...

» Add a new message to this topic