FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > So what next! Advice needed!

So what next! Advice needed!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all!

Let's cut too it!

my 3 year relationship where we both swung at clubs and parties etc has now ended about 3 weeks ago now!

I was undecided on whether I could carry on with this lifestyle However she has and is back on here on her singles profile (we had a couple one too).

And she is really enjoying herself as she told me so....... I understand that people who enjoy this are few and far between!

Anybody else had this and what did you do?

Cheers guys happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Are you sore because she's enjoying herself? That will make you very bitter, so have fun yourself and put this behind you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Are you sore because she's enjoying herself? That will make you very bitter, so have fun yourself and put this behind you. "

Not sore at all! Just don't no if I can do this without her tbh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Evening all!

Let's cut too it!

my 3 year relationship where we both swung at clubs and parties etc has now ended about 3 weeks ago now!

I was undecided on whether I could carry on with this lifestyle However she has and is back on here on her singles profile (we had a couple one too).

And she is really enjoying herself as she told me so....... I understand that people who enjoy this are few and far between!

Anybody else had this and what did you do?

Cheers guys happy swinging "

Plenty of people enjoy the site. You only have to pick a few profiles to see their verifications and a lot don't verify. Do what you want to do

» Add a new message to this topic