FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Shaving tips..

Shaving tips..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm inspired by the recent thread on the subject and the many profiles requesting the same. However I'm quite scared to put a razor near my bits. It shouldn't be any different to shaving normally but I have visions of blood and pain.

Any tips / lessons learnt?

What about shaving rash?

BArry.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm inspired by the recent thread on the subject and the many profiles requesting the same. However I'm quite scared to put a razor near my bits. It shouldn't be any different to shaving normally but I have visions of blood and pain.

Any tips / lessons learnt? find a ncie female to do it...... mmmmmmmm xx

What about shaving rash?

BArry."

find a ncie female to do it mmmmmmmmmm....... xxx

Gillettes not the best a man can get down there if you no what i mean lol. Cordless shaver (electric) works a treat, not taking things too close and rash free. Theres loads of creams etc out there aswell as the usual female products that alot of blokes use. Happy scalping so to speak.

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Just make sure you have the first aid kit close to hand

Mercedes x

Try Veet for men,no need for a razor but dont leave it on too long or you will end up with chemical burns x

I've found the best way is to first of all wash your cock and balls with very warm water and soap, rinse off but don't completely dry and then gently rub in some King of Shaves shaving oil. Perfect results every time. Oh, it helps if you have an erection whilst you're doing it......makes the skin nice and taut so the razor doesn't nick!

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

I, male, used to worry about this, but just tried my normal Mach3 wet razor. Worked a treat, no rash or ingrowers to date. Use regular shaving gel, (trim the pubes off first with electric hair clippers) and I find it easiest in the bath or shower.

"find a ncie female to do it mmmmmmmmmm....... xxx"

Yes, one you trust!!

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm Lucky / Unlucky in that I dont have to shave my face that often, so I may have been tempted to resort to my usual disposable.

Just for completeness, I'll let you know if it goes horribly wrong.

Barry.

All of the above,, but the tip I found most valuable for wet shaving was always use a fresh razor and let the blade do the work,,, i.e... Allow only the sharpness of the blade to do the cutting without any need to resort to pressing and scrapping ,,,, if you feel the blade starts tugging at the hair instead of gliding through it,,,, swap it for another new one,,,,,

I tried shaving but it wasn't very succesful for me, I use Boots own hair removing cream now which I find is a lot kinder to your bits than veet

By *istress CherWoman  over a year ago

lancashire and loving it.

use hair conditioner instead of shower gel, leaves you lovely and smooth.

I have shaved my bit for a long time and always used (as TwobiTwo said also) a Mach3 razor and sensitive skin shaving gel, never had a problem, sometimes for a even smoother shave I'll use baby oil after for a second going over. Have tried veet and it wasn't good at all, was only left on for a few minutes and was rather painful after

"Try Veet for men,no need for a razor but dont leave it on too long or you will end up with chemical burns x"

totally agree , veet works well , leave it on only the time stated then use a rough sponge or flanel to rub off the hair , if you just rinse it off some ends stay put , a quick rub and they are gone for a few weeks too ,

If your going to try any form of hair remover, make sure you do a patch test on your upper thigh on the inside, 24 hours before, this way you will now if your allergic or not! I don't have any kinder eggs myself, but I do remember the look of horror on hubby's face when he just went ahead and smeared it all over his balls!!

On my lady garden I tend to switch between hair cream and a blade with oil, depending on the time I have. My hubby uses a wet razor on his balls and we also have hanging in the shower a wet/dry shaver (philips) for his what I would call crabline and balcony lol

As per another post, hubby also says its much easier with a hard on as the skin is taught around balls, etc.

Just take it easy the first time you can always go over what you miss

you will be fine be sure to have a steady hand

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Try Veet for men,no need for a razor but dont leave it on too long or you will end up with chemical burns x"

Definitely, that stuff is like Agent Orange and Napalm combined. A certain person on here probably had to replace her bathroom door once upon a time when my pods got Veet'd at one of her parties, but someone decided to hog the bathroom when it came to rinsing time. I could feel my scrotum dissolving. It was life or death, so the door had to give way. Luckily, the occupant was a very nice lady who gave me a hand rinsing off, and then counting my nuts afterwards. And just a little taste test, you know, because I couldn't reach them myself. LOL.

I was bald as a coot down there for ages too. I was more than just a little relieved to see the first bits of stubble poking through, several months later, I thought I would be called Slap-sac forever.

I still would do that again, rather than go anywhere near my Family Jewels with a razor blade.

By *antsanddorsetMan  over a year ago

southampton

if using a wet razor use one thats on the verge of being blunt. sounds odd but trust me. one thats too blunt for the face is just right for down below. one thats sharp enough for the face will be way too sharp for the delicate parts!

Just get waxed I have a Hollywood every couple of weeks. It can't be any worse for a guy! x

"if using a wet razor use one thats on the verge of being blunt. sounds odd but trust me. one thats too blunt for the face is just right for down below. one thats sharp enough for the face will be way too sharp for the delicate parts!"

Think I was born yesterday, I'll watch you demonstrate first

By *umcoveredpussyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

ass, sack and crack wax

What type of establishment offers the service? I'd be a little embarassed if I had to trawl round asking over and over.

Can you imagine some of the looks you would get.

"Hi, can you, err, wax my arse please.."

Barry.

By *ucati1098Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Some hairdressersof the services or even somesunbed places.

Use the net to locate your nearest place.

xx

Good luck

By *unfemWoman  over a year ago

monmouth

"if using a wet razor use one thats on the verge of being blunt. sounds odd but trust me. one thats too blunt for the face is just right for down below. one thats sharp enough for the face will be way too sharp for the delicate parts!

Think I was born yesterday, I'll watch you demonstrate first "

Hantsanddorset is correct. I had a young guy working for me who used to shave only once a week because he always cut himself "and he always used a new blade"

For some reason he thought that a blunt worn blade would cut him more till I pointed out that a new blade is too sharp

By *woodiMan  over a year ago

notts

Hi iv been shaving for years and I used to be a pro cyclist and still race now and we all shave our legs best to use a brand new razor in the bath hot water and soap don't I mean don't use wax or veet will kill good luck and welcome to a bold new world lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I always use my grandfather cut-throat, just make sure you give it a good stropping first to ensure its well honed and hey presto, steady away!

clippers. safe. done.feels kinky while your doing it to.

"I'm inspired by the recent thread on the subject and the many profiles requesting the same. However I'm quite scared to put a razor near my bits. It shouldn't be any different to shaving normally but I have visions of blood and pain.

Any tips / lessons learnt?

What about shaving rash?

BArry."

LOL Get a small pair of nail scissors, and trim very close - don't bother shaving.

With a good trim, there is no 'flossing' while giving a bj, and there is no 'last turkey on Tesco's shelves at Christmas'-look (very unattractive!)

And most importantly, no blood or pain or shaving rash! LOL

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

a babyliss i-trim for short cuts, not brave enough for shaving as have heard it itches when it grows back.

By *ominantPerv85Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

I've only ever wet shaved (face) a couple of times, so not confident with a razor.

Had a lady once shave it for me, but there was a little blood, so I wasn't too keen on that.

So, I use an electric razor to get as much off as possible, and then have a go with Nair. Had some very good results, and no problems :D

Try: SoftSheen Carson 'Magic' Shaving Powder.

Been using this for sometime now and the results are great. No problems with rash or burns.

nottingham

Cien shaving gel for sensitive skin and a lovely man to do it for you

By *andWnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Never ever when your and your partner are d*unk and she has to take her glasses off cos they were getting wet in the shower.... why when drink do some Ideas sound so good, and why do you carry on when you;ve found out they are not

Try laser , it's expensive about 1500 for 6 sessions but I have not had to shave anywhere for a year now. Tot up the wax costs and in growing hairs well worth it. Recommend it to anyone

Cx

By *lightly temptedMan  over a year ago

coupar angus

I use magic powder, no rash no stubble just clean and smooth.

cheap too :P

nottingham

Use parben free shaving gel.

get it in most A#S#D#A

xx

never had a problem using a blowtourch and garden sheers

If you get any shaving spots (or ingrowing hairs) don't put creams on them as they just fill up again. Use tea tree as it dries up the spot and brings out the hair with it. Should be gone in 2/3 days

My ex used to look like the incredible rubber man when stretching out his sac to give it a good going over with the razor....!!

» Add a new message to this topic