FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > at meets...

at meets...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had one meet so far where fun was had, thinking of having more soon... BUT: so i know, whats the general rule when u meet a cple, they fancy ur girl but no attraction between u and the woman? Do u walk away or r u expected to let the girl pkay with them alone... I know i wouldnt want to let her play unless i was playing with the other woman too, am i wrong to think this?

I am aware not everyone is attracted to me...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

When we have played with couples in the past it has had to be a 4 way attraction for us

Its not always easy to find that but when you do its great,neither of us would want the other feeling left out if the attraction was'nt there between everyone

what would u do if the femwas fancied by both but males wasnt. U walk away?

Forum Mod

We would'nt play at all as I as the fem would'nt feel comfortable with the situation if hubby was left standing around twiddling his thumbs

thats my stance exactly. Tar xx

we would walk away. If we meet as a couple we expect to play as a couple.

Forget the so called "etiquette", it's how you both feel as a couple that is important.

Many people follow very similar rules, or do's and don'ts, will do's and wont do's, but that don't them universal rules.

Do what you are comfortable with. Talk to your partner and sort out YOUR rules, that you're both willing to adhere too.

Best of luck

i would say thats the only rule we would have, we come together means we cum together lol.

our rule is if we both don't like we dont play. simples !!!!!!!

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We have always said it is all 4 or none.

Unless all 4 of us click we don't play, we are however for Sasha to play fem on fem with the girl in another room without the guys present, this is basically because watching two women play does nothing for me so I wouldn't want to watch and we only do what is good for us all ie If I am not in the room the other male partner is not in the room, If he can't play with Sasha I won't play with his partner except where the guy only likes to watch his wife with another couple which means we are still ALL getting what we want.

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

Well my other half is also on this site, we have a couple's profile as well as our solo profiles, and we always agree that all parties have to find each other attractive. Otherwise it's a no go as someone will feel left out and that's not fair.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

If we're 4soming we all have to click. In clubs we both occasionally pair off with people we like and the other stays in the bar chatting, or finds someone else. In some home 4somes, Rose and the other woman go upstairs together and the men leave them to play for a while before joining them.

» Add a new message to this topic