FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Switch OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

I have been swinging on and off for 5 years now, but when it comes to my profile on Fab, something seems to be awry because I don't get much reaction on here! Now I don't claim to be the best looking guy on here, or have the best body, or be the most suave (by any stretch!) but I consider my profile to be polite, not too lengthy but lengthy enough to give people a basic idea of myself, and I have a clear facial pic, but clearly I am going wrong somewhere! Usually, when I go to clubs I have no problem having fun with women and couples, or varying ages, but on here I don't have much joy. I could well be going wrong somewhere, so if anyone could have a look at my profile and give me some constructive feedback I would be extremely grateful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Reading between the lines (and I apologise if I'm wrong), you're saying that most of your experience has been "in person" at clubs.

In which case, I'd suggest that the difference online is the visibility of your age. People on here will use all information to filter single men - and age is a very common one. And many will have limits that you fall outside.

This leaves you with a smaller "target" audience...which inevitably means you have to look harder/ try more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with SDM could be age,plus you are one of 1000's of guys on here so you do have a lot of competion..

You only been on here 5months and have had a meet thats better then most guys ,if i was you i would carry on with going to clubs and if you get a meet on here thats a bonus x

Derby

Thank you, some very good points there! That was pretty much my modus operandi anyway, since I have most of my fun at clubs, but I can see why age would be the dominant factor. As well as having a LOT of competition being a single male! Think I need to step up the effort to get a new female swinging partner, it's helped me a lot in the past!

"Thank you, some very good points there! That was pretty much my modus operandi anyway, since I have most of my fun at clubs, but I can see why age would be the dominant factor. As well as having a LOT of competition being a single male! Think I need to step up the effort to get a new female swinging partner, it's helped me a lot in the past!"

Age has a huge impact on those of us with kids, i have one of 22 and one of 24, asides from that i much prefer the experience and maturity of my own age group, i do not see that you would have at 23 any of that, and no i will not try it

Derby

I do understand that greykitten, your attitude is completely understandable, and not uncommon! You can only be so mature at my age, and I can't please everyone!

"I do understand that greykitten, your attitude is completely understandable, and not uncommon! You can only be so mature at my age, and I can't please everyone!"

no but i suspect you will have a jolly good time trying

Derby

I try my best

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Remember to only mail those that you fall in their age range as that makes a massive difference.

Derby

I do, I always read profile's carefully before sending a message!

» Add a new message to this topic