FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 18

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mu96 OP   Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Hi

was wandering do you guys have a problem with meeting guys that are only 18? Are we too young? Or is it because of the way my profile is written?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi

was wandering do you guys have a problem with meeting guys that are only 18? Are we too young? Or is it because of the way my profile is written?"

No problem with age, I meet your age all the time in my work and that's where it will stay. For myself I have children much older than yourself so it's a no. As for your profile there's nothing to go on as it's almost non existent. You've had a meet so you are obviously doing something right.

Douglas

How would you suggest I change my profile to help?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How would you suggest I change my profile to help?"

On no account would I have sex with an 18 year old - but that's just me!

If you want to improve your chances with others thAmen I'd suggest taking more torso pics and clothed pics WITHOUT your penis in them - and write a much longer profile which gives a better idea of who you are and what you're looking for! A little humour is always good to see too!

Best of luck! X

Douglas

Thanks will work on my profile text shortly x

"On no account would I have sex with an 18 year old - but that's just me! "

Me neither. I believe we'd have very little in common.

I've met someone your age so it can happen. I do prefer guys in their 30s but depends how the guy himself comes across in pms, and if he looks young that always puts me off.

Guys under 22 tend to not be very experienced and if they are, it tends to be the wrong experience. I don't meet 18 yo just for that reason. I'm looking for a good night, not a night of teaching or reteaching someone.

No interest here in someone that young

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Too young for me but you won't be too young for everyone.

Douglas

Thanks for all the comments profile has been updated just need to do the images soon

By *ringiton89Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I wouldn't meet someone as young as 18. Tend to prefer older than me for meeting but that's personal pref. You'll get older who like younger or other young yins who want similar age.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I started when I was 18 and had limited success - still do really.

It's a paradox really, as at 18, yes for the most it is taken that you wont have had that much sexual experience. The thing is, people double your age can and are have no sexual experience! They are: 1. new to swinging 2. have only had a couple of sexual partners 3. the sexual partners have been boring/predictable 4. they dont know what swinging is. 5. they often dont know what they are looking for anyway - (a lot on here say they dont want a relationship, when they do for instance, or buddies but dont want you to see others, or repeaters when after 35yrs you generally have stamina)

The only thing standing against you is then, the age barrier - ie. things being in common or people thinking they are funking someone who is basically still an adolescent (for want of a better word). If you were a girl/woman of 18 - blokes would be all over you, but as you are a guy, and guys are a dime a dozen - it doesn't matter how much you beg, there's a hundred of us. It's just if you message at the right time or match what they are looking for that you'll get a taste. Swinging is select, I have always had that type of mindset, but if I were you - I'd get down the pub.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

you are also on the Isle of Man ... its a relatively small catchment area you have there

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

For me an 18 year would be of very little interest as most of the under 25's that have messaged me simply don't know how to communicate with women.

Its about luck, hang in there lol.

"Guys under 22 tend to not be very experienced and if they are, it tends to be the wrong experience. I don't meet 18 yo just for that reason. I'm looking for a good night, not a night of teaching or reteaching someone."

I find the exact same thing women, had a message of a girl who was 19 asking to meet, telling me what she likes and how experienced she is....I said you're 19, you wont have any experience!!

I wouldn't meet you for your age alone as I prefer my own age group

I know we are young too but honestly anyone under the age of about 23 we probably won't be interested as most men that young aren't mature enough

Douglas

Thanks for all the comments guys. It's helped a lot I know its not just me doing anything wrong now was starting to doubt myself

"Thanks for all the comments guys. It's helped a lot I know its not just me doing anything wrong now was starting to doubt myself "

Never doubt urself lad!! But do take the advice and kill the cock pics and get some torso shots etc!!

Douglas

Gonna get some decent pics not cock pics as soon as I can my profile text has been updated so once the pics are done hopefully things will pick up

"Gonna get some decent pics not cock pics as soon as I can my profile text has been updated so once the pics are done hopefully things will pick up "

"Hi

was wandering do you guys have a problem with meeting guys that are only 18? Are we too young? Or is it because of the way my profile is written?"

We would not meet people younger than our eldest kid...

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

You would be too young for me.It doesn't matter how good or bad your profile is.That doesn't mean that everyone will feel that way though.Good luck..

I think it's odd if singles on here are less than 30 to be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic