FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Chat!?

Chat!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I have just been banned off chat for 1 hour. May not be that long, but still banned! for posting my snapchat name. now that is not anything bad, in my eyes. But the message sent wound me up...

A chat room moderator has given you a 1 hour timeout on using the chat room because you posted your email or msn address into the room.

This is nothing to worry about and the ban will expire automatically in one hour.

We don't allow users to post MSN or email addresses directly into chat because it encourages spammers, but you are welcome to post them to other users by using the site private messaging system.

Not msn or a email address. so shouldnt we update these limits for the 21st century. I mean i was born in the 80's but come on jeez!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

first rule of the naughty step is not to talk about it... you may well find you just earned a longer ban.

oops lol. Been a long member of this site though! over 6 years on and off!

over 6 and half years with membership every expiry! so why am i getting blocked by a profile who has been online for around 2 mins!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Used the contact link at the bottom of the screen to give your feedback to admin