FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > FB/FWB

FB/FWB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inaPaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

Question for the men really but anyone welcome to chip in! On the subject of a FB or FWB how do you treat your FB partner, how often do you hook up? Etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I treat her like a good friend, we have a great laugh together and a lot of laid back fun. We sometimes go to clubs together and usually meet once a week but she's a single mum so can't always.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

With disdain

C...

My fwb also happens to be my closest male friend. Our friendship has always been the most important thing, the fact that we have terrific sex just adds to it

I never had one, so dont know lol.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"I never had one, so dont know lol."

Same for me, would be happy to have one.........

Me and my Fb try and see eachother atleast once a week. Sometimes it's more. We try and plan something exciting like yesterday we spent the day at kestrels.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I couldn't be arsed having a FB/FWB anymore - was far too complicated and too much like hard work.

So to simply things I'm marrying her.

A

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I couldn't be arsed having a FB/FWB anymore - was far too complicated and too much like hard work.

A"

We currently meet once a week. The friendship part part has become just as important as the sex bit, we just love each others company x

"Question for the men really but anyone welcome to chip in! On the subject of a FB or FWB how do you treat your FB partner, how often do you hook up? Etc.

"

Fb good enough to fuck , usually comes and goes in the darkness and not be seen dead in public with

Fwb good enough to fuck and be seen in public , with but too ashamed to admit to other friends and family you are in a relationship with

Pretty much sums it all up really

"Question for the men really but anyone welcome to chip in! On the subject of a FB or FWB how do you treat your FB partner, how often do you hook up? Etc.

Fb good enough to fuck , usually comes and goes in the darkness and not be seen dead in public with

Fwb good enough to fuck and be seen in public , with but too ashamed to admit to other friends and family you are in a relationship with

Pretty much sums it all up really "

Interesting point of view

Where's the line between FWB and a relationship though???

I don't have one but I'd like someone I see regularly and can become good friends with.

Every time I find a suitable candidate something goes wrong

The search is fun though

Me and Mr D started as fb's back in January 2013! We used to have a great time! We'd often go out as a 'couple' which we weren't! Low and behold 2&half years down the line, we are a couple!

I just couldn't bring myself to let that younger go

"Me and Mr D started as fb's back in January 2013! We used to have a great time! We'd often go out as a 'couple' which we weren't! Low and behold 2&half years down the line, we are a couple!

I just couldn't bring myself to let that younger go "

****tongue

I have a long distance fwb I see maybe once every 6-8 weeks. Try to spend a weekend together when we do see eachother. I treat him as a close friend and he regards me in the same way..I think. His best friends know about me, not sure about his family. I very much doubt it. My close friends and a couple of family members know about him but my siblings and mum doesnt. I probably wouldnt mention him to them only because we dont see eachother regularly and its not a relationship. I'm defintely not embarrased of him, thats not why I haven't mentioned him. Some people just wouldnt understand the situation. If it wasnt for the distance I would defintely see him more often. I would say I would consider a relationship with him if our circumstances were different but they won't ever be different and he doesnt want a relationship so it would never go that far. Sometimes you can have something wonderful without being in a relationship, there is no pressure and no expectations.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Where's the line between FWB and a relationship though???"

It depends on who draws it and who's prepared to cross it.

Pretty much sums it all up really "

Ahhh, interesting point.

My parents know of my fwb, I know my fwb's family. He's currently temporarily staying with his parents & son. I've stayed with him at his parents' house afew times, so his immediate family know who I am. He's not ashamed of me, nor am I of him.

Ahhh, interesting point.

My parents know of my fwb, I know my fwb's family. He's currently temporarily staying with his parents & son. I've stayed with him at his parents' house afew times, so his immediate family know who I am. He's not ashamed of me, nor am I of him."

That's an interesting point of view this guy is good enough to let your friends and family know about your not ashamed of each other in any way but he is still not good enough to move out the fwb bracket

Ahhh, interesting point.

My parents know of my fwb, I know my fwb's family. He's currently temporarily staying with his parents & son. I've stayed with him at his parents' house afew times, so his immediate family know who I am. He's not ashamed of me, nor am I of him.

That's an interesting point of view this guy is good enough to let your friends and family know about your not ashamed of each other in any way but he is still not good enough to move out the fwb bracket "

Oh, he's definitely good enough to move out of my fwb bracket! Just neither of us fancy a relationship at the minute. We both enjoy single life.

"I couldn't be arsed having a FB/FWB anymore - was far too complicated and too much like hard work.

A"

Then you won't have to have sex with her anymore. Win win.

[Removed by poster at 30/07/15 14:52:52]

"Where's the line between FWB and a relationship though???

It depends on who draws it and who's prepared to cross it. "

It certainly does.

» Add a new message to this topic