FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Soho sex cinemas

Soho sex cinemas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entishman OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashford

Hi

My GF and I will be going out in Soho this Sat night from around midnight after a party and were looking to take in a sex cinema. We've been to one a couple of times before, but there was very little atmosphere and no chance of anyone joining us, even while she sucked me off.

Maybe we were in the wrong place but can anyone recommend a good cinema? We will be looking for her to be fingered and maybe licked out but that is all.

We are both 30 somethings and (quite) attractive

Any advice greatly received

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eppersCouple  over a year ago

telford

We have just returned from foxy cinema in bilston, had great time 9 guy's playing with kaz and wanking over, don't know about clubs down south but here in midlands we've found you have to be firm with them we reward the guy's who show respect, but that doesn't stop alot of them presuming it's a free for all, However the staff at foxy are great and any problems the boss sorts there and then.

Have fun but keep a close eye on your lady.

By *entishman OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashford

Thanks - I was thinking that she will be right with me the whole time and I'll control the situation. We are not really swingers (well I am!) but she is very turned on by the thought of being played with by a complete stranger

Thanks

By *eppersCouple  over a year ago

telford

I'm always right there as well but they get overzealous and we've even had guy's try to shove me out the way to get to the mrs.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Different clubs have different rules. There are a couple around birmingham that are anything goes, but the "better class" of adult cinema as quite strict rules, maybe this is why you found it difficult. Also im hazarding a guess here but soho is a very tourist area and i assume that the cinema's are of a good standard. My advice would be too fine a back street cinema. But thats only my idea

» Add a new message to this topic