FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > cpl account in new chat

cpl account in new chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi wish to make a complain we would like to use the new chat a a cpl in old chat we can use the chat roomat same time and we can interact with each other and other ppl at same time and see wat each other writing as i use my laptop and he uses the pc but wen we tried new chat we found that we could not see wat each other were writing on screen and could not interact with each other i have been told we need another seperate account to be able to interact with each other in new chat. i find this very annoyin as we are gold members and pay for out account so why should we have to set up another account just so we can talk to each other in new chat i find this is penalising couples who want to use new chat together but on seperate computers . i am not prepared to pay for another account just so we can talk to other people if we dnt pay for the account it means we are not able to dock 4 cams like we can in old chat please sort this out as we will not be usin new chat untill it is sorted as its penilising cpl who just want to chat thanks horny devils 40

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

From the new chat FAQ page:

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/NewChat

I'm part of a couple can we both be in chat at same time on the same account on different computers?

No. Unlike the old chat, this isn't possible on new chat. If both partners being in chat is important to you, simply register another account and make it clear on your profile that it's a secondary account for chat. Because of how the new chat room works and the fact that if we allowed multiple access under one account our bandwidth costs would not be accounted for (especially for site supporters) it is unlikely we'll ever support multiple people on one account in chat going forwards. Sorry

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Just a quick additional note about the unfairness of this. It's probably fairer with the new system on all site users. With the old if two people as part of a couple login to the chat and dock 3 cams each and view an active that is 8 streaming cams we have to account for under one account i.e. double the amount that a single account in chat uses. We probably make a loss on our bandwidth costs in those cases.

As we say you are welcome to register another free account so you can both chat in the room at once.

Admin x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"hi wish to make a complain we would like to use the new chat a a cpl in old chat we can use the chat roomat same time and we can interact with each other and other ppl at same time and see wat each other writing as i use my laptop and he uses the pc but wen we tried new chat we found that we could not see wat each other were writing on screen and could not interact with each other i have been told we need another seperate account to be able to interact with each other in new chat. i find this very annoyin as we are gold members and pay for out account so why should we have to set up another account just so we can talk to each other in new chat i find this is penalising couples who want to use new chat together but on seperate computers . i am not prepared to pay for another account just so we can talk to other people if we dnt pay for the account it means we are not able to dock 4 cams like we can in old chat please sort this out as we will not be usin new chat untill it is sorted as its penilising cpl who just want to chat thanks horny devils 40 "

So what you are saying is.....you pay gold and use it so you get double the amount of cams and you want that to carry on for free?

Admin have offered for everyone to have another profile for you to use so they are not penalising you from chatting, it is just that you can't get double the amount of cams for no extra.

» Add a new message to this topic