FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi-curious or Bisexual?

Bi-curious or Bisexual?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks, genuine question here, I have put bi-curious on my profile but although I have very little experience I would go all the way (safely) with the right guy especially as part of a couple. Is it better to say bisexual? Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hi folks, genuine question here, I have put bi-curious on my profile but although I have very little experience I would go all the way (safely) with the right guy especially as part of a couple. Is it better to say bisexual? Cheers."

Put whatever feels right to you... You can always change it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're only bi-curious until you've tried it. Once you have you're either bisexual or you ain't.

If you're unsure then explain a little on your profile text.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Put whatever feels right to you... You can always change it."

Yup

Cheers guys, I have kissed men before and always wanted to do more, I'm open about liking both women and men, would more pics be appropriate and if so what sort? Cheers x

I've always wondered about the differences between the two (James speaking). I've never been physically attracted to men, but I just love sex in ways that can be seen as extremities of my boundaries. So, for me, that includes experimenting with men within mmf scenarios etc. I never think "wow, that guy is hot. I want him", it's more "think of all the extreme things we could do with another guy here". Therefore, bicurious feels misleading because it has moved beyond curiosity with regards to doing things, but bisexual feels misleading because I'm not attracted to individual males.

In an ideal world there would be an option for "sexual orientation:full steam ahead."

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Hate it when girls say they are bi just to get their man a shag

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Would prefer them to say they are bi-curious or bi-playful.

"Would prefer them to say they are bi-curious or bi-playful. "

More like that...

By *unsurreycouple1Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

We prefer the term, Bi situational.... It seems to fit us best..

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"We prefer the term, Bi situational.... It seems to fit us best.."

Us too. I have had sex with women but I could not have a relationship with a woman. Miss C. Xx

Bi playful / situational is the best description I find, but it is not an option...

Bi playful seems the best option, but it's not an option we can use on the site

I like to play with both sexes,but not a male on his own.

It's all about what feels right at the time, and if all consensual then there's much more fun to be had

Cheers for the posts guys, I'm naturally a very open minded guy, love having fun with the ladies and making them squirt, if a guy was involved too I would have no problem rimming and sucking him off, I couldn't have a relationship with a man, not that there's anything wrong with it whatsoever, I have a few gay friends but as a single man I would love a relationship with an open minded bi Woman. I'm just a dirty sod ha ha!

Whatever you do, just be honest about it as there are far too many guys who aren't on here. As a couple who prefers bi guys it is so hard to find a genuine one.

"Whatever you do, just be honest about it as there are far too many guys who aren't on here. As a couple who prefers bi guys it is so hard to find a genuine one."

Its also hard to find a genuine couple that would like to play with a bi male... although there are a few, they are extremely hard to find.

Good luck OP I hope you find what your looking for in the big wide world of swingers

By *ussyhussyCouple  over a year ago

south west

Mrs fussy hussy.....I like the term "bi comfortable". I think it kinda covers how I feel about it.

"We prefer the term, Bi situational.... It seems to fit us best.."

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

We like the phrase 'trysexual' as in if it feels right sexually we'll try it lol

Mrs W is fully bi, and although it says 'straight in mine, I have indulged in a bit of bi oral fun occasionally and enjoyed it , its not specifically what we look for but its a 'go with the flow' fun time

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"I've always wondered about the differences between the two (James speaking). I've never been physically attracted to men, but I just love sex in ways that can be seen as extremities of my boundaries. So, for me, that includes experimenting with men within mmf scenarios etc. I never think "wow, that guy is hot. I want him", it's more "think of all the extreme things we could do with another guy here". Therefore, bicurious feels misleading because it has moved beyond curiosity with regards to doing things, but bisexual feels misleading because I'm not attracted to individual males.

In an ideal world there would be an option for "sexual orientation:full steam ahead.""

This is exactly how i feel and behaved so far...both bi-curious and bi-sexual are misleading for us... May be there should be more in the spectrum of bisexuality explaining people like us

Pansexual works for me - with beautiful people when sensuality is high and bodies are together then I love playing with everyone

I'm curious... just haven't found the right person to explore with

By *ex God and Sex KittenCouple  over a year ago

Planet kitten, North East usually but occasionally South as well

I (SG) was bi-curious from a very early age, once I was seduced by an older male friend, bisexual worked for me, I've been with other guys on my own and as part of a couple.

Once kitten and I became a couple and discussed swinging, she expressed the same confusion as most other people, she had kissed and touched other women but that was about it, when we joined here she set hers as bi-curious which seemed to suit.

After she was seduced on holiday by a barmaid she felt that that was sufficient to say she was converted and we class ourselves, both, as bisexual.

Bisexuality is such a varied and wide ranging spectrum and we hate trying to fit into a specific category.

We like the terms others have used above to describe themselves.

As long as everyone is happy then it shouldn't matter to all involved.

I think if your truly bisexual then you can have an emotional attachment the same as gay guys can....or you could do the same with a female. Bi Curious.....I think this is more physical only.....for me a woman needs to be present....then no holds barred......wonder what that males me then?.....many many interesting shades to this subject. I like how many woman are into bi guys....very encouraging x

If you can say you are straight before you have sex with someone of the opposite sex then you can say your bi before you've had sex with both sexes.

"I think if your truly bisexual then you can have an emotional attachment the same as gay guys can....or you could do the same with a female. Bi Curious.....I think this is more physical only.....for me a woman needs to be present....then no holds barred......wonder what that males me then?.....many many interesting shades to this subject. I like how many woman are into bi guys....very encouraging x"

So your definition of bi is being both bi sexual and bi romantic

Am bi curious but I have straight as I don't want to be crushed with messages from guys

By *orny n NaughtyWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Would prefer them to say they are bi-curious or bi-playful. "

I like the term bi-playful. I don't consider myself to be bisexual as I'm in a hetrosexual relationship and wouldn't have a relationship with a woman. But I'm past the curiosity stage as I know I enjoy playing with a woman sexually x

explain your needs and want in the opening part of your profile

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Yes there will always be this debate & everybody has their own opinions but does it really matter if everyone's having fun? Personally we agree bi playful should definitely be an option & it saves the "way past the bi curious" line in most profiles. In our experience many curious people are only curious when it's directed towards them & when you suggest they return the favour they go from curious to very shy lol!!

I enjoy meeting both M&F equally but would only consider myself bi sexual if I wanted to just meet a F alone & I don't.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I don't think it matters too much whether you are bicurious or bisexual, but you simply have to be honest that you have bi tendancies and respect the boundaries of those you play with. We are both turned off by man on man, but are happy to play with a bi guy as long as he respects the fact we only like straight male play. I would never come on to a woman who said she was straight - the golden rule is not to make someone feel uncomfortable.

» Add a new message to this topic