FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-clitlicker-x OP   Man  over a year ago

Hua Hin Thailand

Im new on this site and after viewing many profiles it seems that a lot of people will delete any messages from unverified profiles.

So how are you supposed to get verification of being genuine if nobody is prepared to acknowledge you if you are not verified?

Am I missing something obvious here? Please go easy on me with responses, I am new on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

Best way to get verified.... get in the meet and events forum and see if you can get an invite to one of the organised parties.

Once there be nice, have fun and meet people. If you deliver what they are looking for a verification soon follows.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or maybe try and get a webcam verification.

Its not ideal, but only being on the site a couple of weeks, its better than nothing.

I'm not fussed either way about verifications I'm happy to get to know someone and trust my own judgement. And I can't be the only one so don't worry!

"Im new on this site and after viewing many profiles it seems that a lot of people will delete any messages from unverified profiles.

So how are you supposed to get verification of being genuine if nobody is prepared to acknowledge you if you are not verified?

Am I missing something obvious here? Please go easy on me with responses, I am new on here. "

Wouldn't worry too much about it. Dont let the playground politics put you off. There are a lot of people on here who are just poncing about. They get themselves into such a tizzie with the whole business of being swingers that they completely forget to have sex with other people!!

If you just send a few messages to profiles that do seem open, maybe visit clubs. The attic is very single friendly and has a loyal band of down to earth no nonsense regulars. You will be swinging merrily in no time.

» Add a new message to this topic