FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > greatest swing club experience

greatest swing club experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annoo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hastings

I just gone through some form discussions and read bad experiences. But how about the opposite, what about the best experience you've had?

Mine was defo amazing, it was at Pleasures, which I've been to several times and find is a great venue.

a guy had been talking to my mate, but ended up following me and talking to me.

We ended up in a room and I've never been fucked like that in my life and I will never forget it.

I never could remember his name though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Ours was a meet at the vanilla alternative, we arranged to meet a sexy couple there which was great because we are crap at starting coversations with people we like in clubs. We chatted in the bar before moving to the hot tub. Cho Cho had her first FF kiss, at one point I had a woman on each knee as they kissed each other and kissed me.

Then we moved to the play areas where we played in different combinations, but the best was me taking my play partner from behind, while she went down on my wife.

It was an incredible night, we stayed there until the lights came on and Nelly the Elephant started playing which meant it was time to leave. Walking past reception i felt embarrassed for having paid so little for such an amazing night.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

No best experienced. Just a million times more good experiences than bad. Special mention must go to Xtasia and Chameleons for the good memories.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A very hot and horny impromptu gangbang which escalated from a threesome in the dark room at LaChambre...absolutely awesome!! A x

As I say wait for that eureka moment and that buzz and people just get it x

By *annoo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hastings

Been told to try Eureka's but at the moment funds and days off font work for me

Can't wait to go tho,heard alot of great about the place

Our first time at a club tease2 it was ,oh did she love her first threesome ecspecialy as other guy was bbc smiled for days after lol

Every visit to the Attic has been great with a new experience each time and fantastic people to meet

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Most memorable was our first proper orgy, in Chams, years ago. We'd done 4somes and moresomes but we were just in the right place at the right time on this occasion. So many people and so much swapping, an amazing time for us both. Although we've repeated the experience many times since, that first occasion showed us just how good swinging can be.

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I'm new to all this and have only attended one swinging club EWS in Sutton but my favourite moment was dancing sandwiched between two lovely and gorgeous black men, the one in front of me fingering my cunt and and the one behind me dancing with his thumb up my arse. It felt so erotic.

By *roffGentlemanMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Partners club a good few years ago, met a lovely couple. We all went and had a play in one of the rooms and the tall leggy blonde lady mentioned she was a squirter. She managed it four times with us and we were in absolute awe every time. We all walked away wearing big grins.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

my club f claim to fame/infamy is that i was part of the first playing group (mmf) to ever steam up the windows in the amsterdam room to the point you couldn't actually see in....

boy was i hot that night!!!!!

I thank you!!!!!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

My first ever visit to a club was a good experience despite the lady who invited me to a room making me come in the Jacuzzi and me not being able to penetrate her afterwards (I did apologise to her for that ) The better experience was later at Chams. I spoke to my FWB that I would like to experience Chams so she booked us a hotel room at the club. We arrived at the club quite early and got changed in the hotel room. We went back downstairs to the club (in the days before the new rooms and had to go out into the car park to do this) where a young guy picking up hid partner got an unexpected view of my FWB`s see-through top an skirt. His eyes were out on stalks!! We went into the club and after a nice group session we toured round the whole club, spending some time in the then only Jacuzzi, and with my FWB eventually having full sex with 15 men, including myself.

I`ve never had full sex with any other women at Chams since but I`m not the least bit worried about it as I know my limits/capabilities but I still enjoy my times there.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

It's the impromptu ones... 2 come to mind, both in Chams...

One where we ended up as part of an orgy in the couples room and everybody was just playing with whoever. I ended up with 2 other women both sucking my cock at the same time as Kate was enjoying 2 guys!

Another night befriended a lady who was entertaining 2 guys and we ended up sticking together all night bringing others into our fun... Only to find they were also staying in the next room to us in Chams... At 8:30 in the morning decided we'd best get an hours sleep.

None of these planned - just happened... I blame the parents.

Happy times.

D

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Lots of really good experiences but the best was an MMMMMFF with a beautiful woman and 5 straight guys (one of them my partner) -very sensual and sexual, fucked seven or eight times and lots of stroking, touching and sucking. A night to remember!

» Add a new message to this topic