FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am i just being ignored?

Am i just being ignored?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i'm a single young guy whose really interested in older females and couples but don;t seem to be getting anywhere. Am i just percieved as a time waster or are most people generally not interested in young single guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you joined the site two weeks ago, did you expect women and couples to be throwing themselves at you?

You have a preference for older people, most of us with children your age will not be interested in you, and if people have age preferences and you contact them you shouldn't be surprised if they ignore you.

Besides, you don't have any information on your profile. Sorry to be harsh but there are hundred of men with well written profiles, why bother with an empty profile by a lad?!!

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Give it time Rich, you have only been on Fab for 2 weeks !!

Keep reading profiles and make sure you have what they ask for before mailing, otherwise people might get hacked off.

Stay cool and don't whinge or moan, it brings you the wrong kind of attention !

Good luck.

Jane x

Thanks for the replies, very constructive. Also didn't mean to come across as moaning.

Thanks x

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Thanks for the replies, very constructive. Also didn't mean to come across as moaning.

Thanks x"

You did though

"Thanks for the replies, very constructive. Also didn't mean to come across as moaning.

Thanks x

You did though "

Nah... Young, fresh to the site...

Just asking for some advice from all the friendly and helpful people on here. He asked "Am I"...

OP: If you follow the forums a while, you will see many of these threads... Observe and learn how the folks on here think.. PATIENCE and good manners.

Good luck.

just a thought, another way to have fun would be to go to a swingers club. From experience it tends to be us more mature people who attend.

x

.... And social meets where peeps get to know you before setting up private meets.

Thanks alot for all the advice

Much appreciated and taken on board

Rich x

You’re age will be a problem for many, the profile is also a bit confusing for the cynical amongst us, it says one thing but your friends list says another, anyway like others have said be patient and try and get yourself known, if you joined for quick sex then you’ll more than likely be disappointed here, just make the most of it and anything that does come along is a bonus.

"i'm a single young guy whose really interested in older females and couples but don;t seem to be getting anywhere. Am i just percieved as a time waster or are most people generally not interested in young single guys? "

did somebody say something?

'Patience , my dear Cardo' and all fab things will follow . So I have been told .

"i'm a single young guy whose really interested in older females and couples but don;t seem to be getting anywhere. Am i just percieved as a time waster or are most people generally not interested in young single guys?

did somebody say something? "

The big thing to be aware of too is that just because this is a swinging site and we are all essentially swingers, that doesnt meant we are not fussy and will have sex with any man that asks us. I think there is a general misconception amongst certainly younger single males, that as soon as they register, and send a few messages out, that all of us girls are complete tarts and are willing to shag anyone and do absolutely anything you want. It is not the case.

You just have to persevere, join in on the forums, send nice message, dont be pushy, etc etc. You may still never get a meet but thats not because women are deliberately ignoring you, it will be because they just dont want to meet and have sex with you - for whatever reason, who knows

would have been really funny if no one replied to this thread,gave the op a real complex about being ignored lol

"The big thing to be aware of too is that just because this is a swinging site and we are all essentially swingers, that doesnt meant we are not fussy and will have sex with any man that asks us. I think there is a general misconception amongst certainly younger single males, that as soon as they register, and send a few messages out, that all of us girls are complete tarts and are willing to shag anyone and do absolutely anything you want. It is not the case. "

*Nods in agreement*

Rich, welcome.

As most have pointed out, Rome wasn't built in a day!

I wish you well, enjoy the site. It really is 'Fab'

Bip Dastardly.

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

2 weeks on the site aint long, and as others have said socials are a great way to get to know peeps more, and even chatroom..

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"just a thought, another way to have fun would be to go to a swingers club. From experience it tends to be us more mature people who attend.

x"

All swingers clubs require ID to join.

99% of swingers club have an over 21 rule, and many have an over 25 rule.

He's going to be too young.

And to the OP..... take out the solider bit. Alot of us won't be impressed that you felt the need to shove that in our faces.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"would have been really funny if no one replied to this thread,gave the op a real complex about being ignored lol "

Agreed - we had a try at doing just that a month or so ago, but somebody broke ranks (or didn't know).

I'll never be first responder to such a thread, but that's all I can do!

Note:

There's always people that are ready to jump in and 'state- the lenght you've been on site!

Did we not all start off newbies at one point?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Note:

There's always people that are ready to jump in and 'state- the lenght you've been on site!

"

Yes.

Feel free to find my equivalent needy thread.

"The big thing to be aware of too is that just because this is a swinging site and we are all essentially swingers, that doesnt meant we are not fussy and will have sex with any man that asks us. I think there is a general misconception amongst certainly younger single males, that as soon as they register, and send a few messages out, that all of us girls are complete tarts and are willing to shag anyone and do absolutely anything you want. It is not the case.

You just have to persevere, join in on the forums, send nice message, dont be pushy, etc etc. You may still never get a meet but thats not because women are deliberately ignoring you, it will be because they just dont want to meet and have sex with you - for whatever reason, who knows "

Here here!! well said that lady

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i'm a single young guy whose really interested in older females and couples but don;t seem to be getting anywhere. Am i just percieved as a time waster or are most people generally not interested in young single guys? "
who said that?!

"i'm a single young guy whose really interested in older females and couples but don;t seem to be getting anywhere. Am i just percieved as a time waster or are most people generally not interested in young single guys? who said that?! "

Please miss...werent me miss... It were im miss... Onist...

By *enderbycoupleCouple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

young guys gettin meets,,,dont make us laugh

all last week we had a 19 yrs lad mail us,,saying he had many meets with couples,saying he was confident,saying he wouldnt be a let down,saying he was genuine...so we agreed to meet him today at 4pm..an hour before he messages....sorry to be a let down but i changed my mind ...no other reason as to why...what a dick...remember he messaged us telling us how good he was and all the other crap..and previous times when we have been let down its always been single guys who fuck us about...then they wonder why they get a hard time on here getting meets etc...couples have never messed us around,,,always single guys and for that reason we are now considering meets with couples only.

so the next time a single guy puts a whinging post on here about not getting meets well you only got yourselves to blame.

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

"Note:

im sure everyone did start as newbies on the site at some point, but did we all open a thread about it after 2 or 3 weeks thinking people were ignoring us?

its very relevant how long someone has been a member, ie if someone has been on for yrs and has done jack in that time we wouldnt be interested purely as if they cant be bothered then maybe that spills over into real life

"

" so the next time a single guy puts a whinging post on here about not getting meets well you only got yourselves to blame."

Thats right single guys, because someone else mildly disappointed this particular couple, may you never get the chance to meet anyone again. Ever, ever, ever!

Get a grip. He messaged to say he changed his mind. That's his right. Seem to have to remind people of this every day but:

No one has to have sex with you, even if they said they would.

He doesn't have to give a reason why he doesn't want to have sex with you.

Forum Mod

" so the next time a single guy puts a whinging post on here about not getting meets well you only got yourselves to blame.

Thats right single guys, because someone else mildly disappointed this particular couple, may you never get the chance to meet anyone again. Ever, ever, ever!

Get a grip. He messaged to say he changed his mind. That's his right. Seem to have to remind people of this every day but:

No one has to have sex with you, even if they said they would.

He doesn't have to give a reason why he doesn't want to have sex with you.

"

Well said

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"young guys gettin meets,,,dont make us laugh

all last week we had a 19 yrs lad mail us,,saying he had many meets with couples,saying he was confident,saying he wouldnt be a let down,saying he was genuine...so we agreed to meet him today at 4pm..an hour before he messages....sorry to be a let down but i changed my mind ...no other reason as to why...what a dick...remember he messaged us telling us how good he was and all the other crap..and previous times when we have been let down its always been single guys who fuck us about...then they wonder why they get a hard time on here getting meets etc...couples have never messed us around,,,always single guys and for that reason we are now considering meets with couples only.

so the next time a single guy puts a whinging post on here about not getting meets well you only got yourselves to blame."

At least he had the balls to message you.

Good on him I say because if you are prepared to come on the forums, whinging because he actually cancelled before hand, god knows what you would have said if he hadn't been able to get it up or you didn't like him.

"young guys gettin meets,,,dont make us laugh

so the next time a single guy puts a whinging post on here about not getting meets well you only got yourselves to blame."

Shock,horror... A guy happened to change their mind!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"At least he had the balls to message you.

Good on him I say because if you are prepared to come on the forums, whinging because he actually cancelled before hand, god knows what you would have said if he hadn't been able to get it up or you didn't like him."

...or - heaven forbid - not even bother to contact you and simply disappear into the ether, blocking you so you can't contact him.

I'm not looking forward to the day when that happens. Based on your response to a cancellation, I think I'll avoid the forums for a while if someone ever does do that to you.

» Add a new message to this topic