FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > To bi or not to bi, that is the question!!

To bi or not to bi, that is the question!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Advice please! I'm not bi, playful maybe, thats all, but in the heat of the moment in a group situation, my boundaries can get crossed quite easily. So how do i de-fuse this without causing offence or killing the mood for the rest of the parties involved? I know it should be discussed before hand, but I'm a polite little thing (mostly! lol) and often get a bit tongue tied! Any suggestions welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Difficult one that as every situation is different

The best way ta deal with it is try and bring up in causal conversation before hand that you may well get carried away in the heat of the moment but are not really attracted to the bi side of things

Life's a bugger sometimes lol

Good luck xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

You really need to make it clear before the play. Maybe in your initial messages and/or on your profile. Detail out you are str8, happy to play with bi couples but no boundaries to be crossed.

Bi female playmates will respect that.

good luck x

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and some bi females may not be as bi as they say..

Easy...just stop what you don't want to happen!

Thanks guys, think I need to be more upfront!! xxx

Sorry but I'm not 100% sure of what you mean.

OK you're not bi that's clear enough, but you can be playfull in the heat of the moment, so does that imply you may have a little f-f if the situation arises ?

If so, what is it that's causing the dilema - ? are you just wanting so reinforce the fact that you are primarily a straight woman but happy to have a bit fiddle if it happens ?

For example I class myself as bi (Im the male half btw) but I don't go around looking at a guy in the street and think to myself I'd love to suck his cock. Men don't have any attraction to me whatsoever but in the right situation I'd have a little bit play ..

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Get a tattoo..... "Not Bi!" on ya private parts lol

as stated.put it clearly on your profile.then if replying to a message,or sending one,say what you are into and then ask "what are you into".if the reple received includes a bi woman,say"well im not bi as such,would be a problem" or something similar.and if you get carried away with a woman,yay,have fun.

"Sorry but I'm not 100% sure of what you mean.

OK you're not bi that's clear enough, but you can be playfull in the heat of the moment, so does that imply you may have a little f-f if the situation arises ?

If so, what is it that's causing the dilema - ? are you just wanting so reinforce the fact that you are primarily a straight woman but happy to have a bit fiddle if it happens ?

For example I class myself as bi (Im the male half btw) but I don't go around looking at a guy in the street and think to myself I'd love to suck his cock. Men don't have any attraction to me whatsoever but in the right situation I'd have a little bit play .."

Well put! Similar to myself, not chasing bi males but do like to play when the er.... situation arises! hehe

its only a label isnt it.

some people say they are straight but in some situations dont mind being played by someone of the same sex.

of course limits are respected but sometimes your to busy to notice.

if you can relax and enjoy yourself ok.if not then you know whats right for you.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

but sometimes your to busy to notice.

"

sorry but I don't understand that. If I was playing with a couple and the guy was str8 on the profile, he hadn't mentioned that he may consider bi fun beforehand..

I would feel really uncomfortable if he touched me..

I ain't there as some kind of experiment for him to choose when HE sees fit..

I respect myself too much.

apologies if I am reading it wrong tho dude.

"

but sometimes your to busy to notice.

sorry but I don't understand that. If I was playing with a couple and the guy was str8 on the profile, he hadn't mentioned that he may consider bi fun beforehand..

I would feel really uncomfortable if he touched me..

I ain't there as some kind of experiment for him to choose when HE sees fit..

I respect myself too much.

apologies if I am reading it wrong tho dude."

no your right.respect boundaries is important and i do that always.

Hi if this helps, i only realisd i was bi til i started playing on these sites. And like you, it was because of a heat of the moment thing. I say just relax about it, and when the situation arises do something small like stroke the womans leg first, then u can gently ask, 'is this ok'. I doubt it would kill the moment, and lets face it, the woman is going to say no if she doesnt like it!

Dont worry about it too much and go with the flow! Good luck

xxx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" I say just relax about it, and when the situation arises do something small like stroke the womans leg first, then u can gently ask, 'is this ok'.

xxx"

and we wonder where people get the idea that bi people won't be able to control themselves when playing with str8 people.

"Hi if this helps, i only realisd i was bi til i started playing on these sites. And like you, it was because of a heat of the moment thing. I say just relax about it, and when the situation arises do something small like stroke the womans leg first, then u can gently ask, 'is this ok'. I doubt it would kill the moment, and lets face it, the woman is going to say no if she doesnt like it!

Dont worry about it too much and go with the flow! Good luck

xxx"

lol i am not bi, thats the whole point, sometimes ladies can be very pushy, occasionally found myself in a situation a bit like trying to shake a dog off my leg....

" I say just relax about it, and when the situation arises do something small like stroke the womans leg first, then u can gently ask, 'is this ok'.

xxx

and we wonder where people get the idea that bi people won't be able to control themselves when playing with str8 people.

"

true.people do control themselves.

i have met a couple where he was bi but didnt touch me all night.

so yes people can respect others.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"occasionally found myself in a situation a bit like trying to shake a dog off my leg.... "

now that image made me laugh.

"occasionally found myself in a situation a bit like trying to shake a dog off my leg....

now that image made me laugh. "

» Add a new message to this topic