FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lingerie for wobbly bellys

Lingerie for wobbly bellys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm no longer feeling sexy in bra and knickers so what do you wear when you want to cover up a wobbly belly? Sussie belt? All in one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

A nice steel boned basque hun...makes you feel sexy as hell

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Baby doll. But not one that opens at the front, one that is like a short dress. Mine are all see through though so probably don't hide anything.

"A nice steel boned basque hun...makes you feel sexy as hell "

I tried mine on last night and not sexy just sweaty!

OP have you thought about a waspie or maybe a baby doll? x

Waspie

I feel the same as you, I get a lot of stuff from Lovehoney, 10% off if you follow the link on here!

I wear basques and suspender belts but if your with the right men they will make you less conscious of belly. good luck x

What's a waspie?

Some goods ideas here, thank you ladies. I think my belly is a bit too big for a corset though.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"What's a waspie?

Some goods ideas here, thank you ladies. I think my belly is a bit too big for a corset though."

I wear a corset, I'm very conscious of my wobbly belly, and I feel in credibly sexy in mine and I normally team it with a wide control suspender belt, which could almost double as a skirt, gives me great coverage, control and just the right amount of access.

Sexy silky baby doll teamed with a deep suspender belt to cover up the tummy. I'm quite body conscious and this makes me feel sexy and relaxed xxx

Google "waspie".

"What's a waspie?

Some goods ideas here, thank you ladies. I think my belly is a bit too big for a corset though.

I wear a corset, I'm very conscious of my wobbly belly, and I feel in credibly sexy in mine and I normally team it with a wide control suspender belt, which could almost double as a skirt, gives me great coverage, control and just the right amount of access.

"

I have to say your pics look fab. I think a wide control sussie belt would be ideal for me as hubby likes me in them. Thanks

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Corsets, waspies, suspender skirts or wide sussie belts, baby dolls with panels in just the right place, high-waisted knickers, tiny little skirts. I've tried pretty much everything to cover up mine. Still tend to end up naked but by that point I don't usually care.

"Corsets, waspies, suspender skirts or wide sussie belts, baby dolls with panels in just the right place, high-waisted knickers, tiny little skirts. I've tried pretty much everything to cover up mine. Still tend to end up naked but by that point I don't usually care. "

I love ladies with curves, dressed or undressed, love and worship every inch of my wife's wobbly bits

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"What's a waspie?

Some goods ideas here, thank you ladies. I think my belly is a bit too big for a corset though."

My 1st one turned up yesterday. I love it - I have a big belly too but it gives a great shape!!!!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Bookmarked, thanks

Don't worry so much about your bellies ladies. If we're attracted to you then your belly is part of that attraction.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Suspender skirts, waspies or Basques with suspenders attached.

corset

puts everything back in its place

must pay a bit extra for a steel boned one though the cheaper plastic boned ones are rubbish they loose there shape really easy

Ive just ordered something from LH. I dont have much confidence in it being any ffn good though

Chams or Socials

"corset

must pay a bit extra for a steel boned one though the cheaper plastic boned ones are rubbish they loose there shape really easy "

Mine was a bargain £9 in the Corset Story sale. I bought the cheapest as I wanted to try for for fit more than anything. I love it!!! Will go up a size next time I think though

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"corset

must pay a bit extra for a steel boned one though the cheaper plastic boned ones are rubbish they loose there shape really easy

Mine was a bargain £9 in the Corset Story sale. I bought the cheapest as I wanted to try for for fit more than anything. I love it!!! Will go up a size next time I think though "

£9?!!!! Bloody hell that's a bargain and a half. Last time I looked on there you could stick a 0 on and times it by 2, and that was in the sale!!

Back to original post......I like bodies and waspies but as someone has already said if you're with the right guy a bit of a wobble won't matter

Chams or Socials

"corset

Mine was a bargain £9 in the Corset Story sale. I bought the cheapest as I wanted to try for for fit more than anything. I love it!!! Will go up a size next time I think though

£9?!!!! Bloody hell that's a bargain and a half. Last time I looked on there you could stick a 0 on and times it by 2, and that was in the sale!!

Back to original post......I like bodies and waspies but as someone has already said if you're with the right guy a bit of a wobble won't matter "

I was going to get 1 of theirs from Amazon - probably old stock but even so they were a lot cheaper!!!

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I've a huge belly and favour baby dolls myself. There's not many flattering sexy options for bigger girls, most tend to look cheap

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Don't worry so much about your bellies ladies. If we're attracted to you then your belly is part of that attraction. "

What he said!

Whatever you buy, get the right size!

"Baby doll. But not one that opens at the front, one that is like a short dress. Mine are all see through though so probably don't hide anything. "
can we see please

"Whatever you buy, get the right size!"

Muffin top has it's admirers and it's rather nice to stroke

"Baby doll. But not one that opens at the front, one that is like a short dress. Mine are all see through though so probably don't hide anything. can we see please "

I wear them in cam chat sometimes...

"I'm no longer feeling sexy in bra and knickers so what do you wear when you want to cover up a wobbly belly? Sussie belt? All in one?"

Lose weight?

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

I'm quite large

So I like lace bodystockings

And lace tops that ate long

I like to wear things that I could drop under my bust,that has a skirt bit for fun so belly os still covered

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"I'm no longer feeling sexy in bra and knickers so what do you wear when you want to cover up a wobbly belly? Sussie belt? All in one?

Lose weight?"

Tad harsh, methinks. And unfair.

People have wobbly bellies and bodies and bits for all sorts of reasons, I personally have loose skin after having kids and not 'snapping' back into shape and a size 10. No amount of losing weight will remove the wobbly bits, in fact it would just make my skin sag more and highlight the bits I already dislike about my body.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

"I'm no longer feeling sexy in bra and knickers so what do you wear when you want to cover up a wobbly belly? Sussie belt? All in one?

Lose weight?"

Wow...incredibly helpful answer about a question on lingerie. I'm sure the OP feels great now. Sometimes I despair

Lose weight?"

ooooo get you. That's not constructive so button it misses.

Lose weight?

Wow...incredibly helpful answer about a question on lingerie. I'm sure the OP feels great now. Sometimes I despair "

I'm sure we were all athletic when we were 25

"I'm quite large

So I like lace bodystockings

And lace tops that ate long

I like to wear things that I could drop under my bust,that has a skirt bit for fun so belly os still covered"

I find that the lace body stockings now highlight my problem areas even more so I'm giving them a wide berth (pun intened)

"I've a huge belly and favour baby dolls myself. There's not many flattering sexy options for bigger girls, most tend to look cheap "

I agree.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

" I'm sure we were all athletic when we were 25 "

Ha I wasn't!!

But definitely agree with the babydoll and corset advice. Try Yours clothing and Corsets UK for great deals. You will look fab.

T xx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Lose weight?

ooooo get you. That's not constructive so button it misses."

if only it was so easy to lose weight

I'm really really self conscious about my belly, I've piled on weight recently, and it wasn't good to start with! I just try not to think about it when I'm in clubs, it's difficult I know!

Would still love a corset though, and now off to google waspie

Lose weight?"

a lot of us larger ladies....ok fat in my case know we should maybe lose weight but sometimes it's not as easy as it sounds ... We can't all be or want to be slim

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Don't worry so much about your bellies ladies. If we're attracted to you then your belly is part of that attraction.

What he said!"

Lace!!!!! Sounds odd but lace body con dress or lace body stocking. Put on a pair of heels and tummy seems to disappear. My fave dress cost me 6 quid from nastydress dot com. It's has a completely see through front. No one notices my wobbly tummy. V xxxx

I find heels help. I like satin nighty over bra and knickers with good suspender belt holds me in

London

Lose weight?"

Rude. Just rude.

Good luck when real life and gravity takes hold.

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

love a shapely belly... please don't always cover them up ladies, we do love your wobbly bits!

Lose weight?

Rude. Just rude.

Good luck when real life and

gravity takes hold."

"love a shapely belly... please don't always cover them up ladies, we do love your wobbly bits! "

That's good to hear although I'm doing it for me, to make me feel sexier

"Lace!!!!! Sounds odd but lace body con dress or lace body stocking. Put on a pair of heels and tummy seems to disappear. My fave dress cost me 6 quid from nastydress dot com. It's has a completely see through front. No one notices my wobbly tummy. V xxxx

Funnily enough I was looking at this site earlier. Brilliant recommendation. Thank you x

"

I bought a retro 6 strap suspender belt on ebay and I love it. Covers a multitude of sins.

Corsets are also great I've only 2 that fit me properly and they feel great on.

As I've got a larger bust I tend to shy away from baby dolls as they don't flatter me.

Basques are also good and if you can afford to splash out a vintage style girdle . They are stunningly sexy and classy.

All I can say is that I and most men I know, find a woman's size irrelevent. I have met many ladies and was married to a big girl who was my swinging partner for years and I am interested in the person and their personality not their tummy size.

Now then, how do I measure up a basque for a man....

I love a nice soft wobbly belly in anything.

By *he Gentleman CallerMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I think Ligeia has pretty much got it spot on as far as I am concerned...

Lose weight?"

This gorgeous lady is already feels self conscious about her body so asked for help on lingerie to make her feel sexy in herself. Your crappy statement isnt helpful and we wonder why so many feel pressured to be thin when theres people with narrow minded opinions like yourself in the world. We all have the right to feel sexy/attractive no matter what size.

Take no notice OP I personally love baby dolls and wide suspender belts x

"What's a waspie?

its a set of underwear for the bigger than average person x

Lose weight?

This gorgeous lady is already feels self conscious about her body so asked for help on lingerie to make her feel sexy in herself. Your crappy statement isnt helpful and we wonder why so many feel pressured to be thin when theres people with narrow minded opinions like yourself in the world. We all have the right to feel sexy/attractive no matter what size.

Take no notice OP I personally love baby dolls and wide suspender belts x"

Thank you for your kind words x

"What's a waspie?

Some goods ideas here, thank you ladies. I think my belly is a bit too big for a corset though.its a set of underwear for the bigger than average person x"

Thanks. I'm not sure they are really want I'm looking for. I feel it may accentuate the belly area

"I think Ligeia has pretty much got it spot on as far as I am concerned... "

Absolutely spot on _igeia

Lose weight?

Take no notice OP I personally love baby dolls and wide suspender belts x

Thank you for your kind words x"

You're welcome lovely x

London

"I think Ligeia has pretty much got it spot on as far as I am concerned...

Absolutely spot on _igeia"

What is this Ligeia you speak of?

Google isn't giving me anything but Edgar Allen Poe

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Google isn't giving me anything but Edgar Allen Poe"

A couple of pages down they might mention the Odyssey and the sirens too.

London

A couple of pages down they might mention the Odyssey and the sirens too. "

Aaaaaaaaaaahhahahaaaaaaa! My bad!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Google isn't giving me anything but Edgar Allen Poe"

Merkin - off topic - you're gorgeous!

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

Lose weight?

Tad harsh, methinks. And unfair.

People have wobbly bellies and bodies and bits for all sorts of reasons, I personally have loose skin after having kids and not 'snapping' back into shape and a size 10. No amount of losing weight will remove the wobbly bits, in fact it would just make my skin sag more and highlight the bits I already dislike about my body.

"

Totally agree

Get a high waisted suspender belt. They have them on ebay for about £5

Mrs Bendy wears, and looks great in , a baby doll.

BTW,all you curvy women out there who maybe a bit worried about a wobbly belly, trust me, when we are horny as fuck and have a raging hard on, and you're all dressed up, we aren't giving your bellies a first thought let alone a second one!

"Mrs Bendy wears, and looks great in , a baby doll.

BTW,all you curvy women out there who maybe a bit worried about a wobbly belly, trust me, when we are horny as fuck and have a raging hard on, and you're all dressed up, we aren't giving your bellies a first thought let alone a second one!"

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

I love the retro suspender belts from What katie did as the hide the tum without having to wear to much

BTW,all you curvy women out there who maybe a bit worried about a wobbly belly, trust me, when we are horny as fuck and have a raging hard on, and you're all dressed up, we aren't giving your bellies a first thought let alone a second one!"

That's very nice to hear actually. It is making me self conscious but realising I'm probably more worried about it than any fb

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

BTW,all you curvy women out there who maybe a bit worried about a wobbly belly, trust me, when we are horny as fuck and have a raging hard on, and you're all dressed up, we aren't giving your bellies a first thought let alone a second one!

That's very nice to hear actually. It is making me self conscious but realising I'm probably more worried about it than any fb"

I have a very "unique" stomach after losing lots of wait and the general consensus is guys don't give a fuck

I suffer from a prolapse tummy so it hangs down I struggle to find anything to cover it and even though iv lost some weight its still bad underwear even looks awful im not feeling sexy or confident anymore

London

Merkin - off topic - you're gorgeous!"

Blimey, thanks

I sense the need for an official Merkin fan club. We fancy the pants off her

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I'll join, xx

This thread has made me feel really good. So helpful and all these lovely men and women telling us not to worry about our wobbly bits and do many suggestions on were to buy stuff.

Thank you thank you thank you xxxxx

I find a women who moans about wobbly bits and the like a turn off.

If a man is chatting you up girls their is a good chance he's seen your wobbly bits and DOOOOOOOONT CARE

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By the time people smugly advise you to Google something,they could have answered the question!

Lose weight?

Rude. Just rude.

Good luck when real life and

gravity takes hold.

Or after 3 C-secs... Ain't no coming back after that

Ahh the arrogance of the young and fit..

"

"By the time people smugly advise you to Google something,they could have answered the question! "

That's what I thought but fortunately all the men bar him who commented have been nothing but helpful and kind

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

speak for your self.. A shapely bod to play with is as much part of the turn on as everything else. We are enjoying those wobbly bits

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"By the time people smugly advise you to Google something,they could have answered the question!

That's what I thought but fortunately all the men bar him who commented have been nothing but helpful and kind "

Really pleased to hear .

It is so good when people do listen and try to support you

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

I love seeing big ladies in barely-there dresses, stockings, anything sheer, black, lacy and racy. Looks fan-fucking-tastic. When I feel resentment towards my belly I tightlace - can make bending difficult, but I can still be naughty as hell in a corset.

And corsets come in all sizes, just like us, and a custom one is outstanding for the ego.

» Add a new message to this topic