FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > video editing

video editing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi guys. im thinking of putting some videos up on the net but they need a little editing first. does anyone know a good free programme i can use to do this? mostly need to cut out faces.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You might want to try Nero or possibly one on the Adobe programmes.I think photoshop allows you to blur the faces throughout a video.

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Using Photoshop to blur faces is extremely long winded and memory hungry, and is like swatting a gnat with an anti tank weapon.

Windows movie maker is free and not bad depending on what you want to do. Anything more than that, and i would go for Sony Vegas.

By *ickeyandrewsMan  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 23/08/15 15:15:19]

By *ickeyandrewsMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"hi guys. im thinking of putting some videos up on the net but they need a little editing first. does anyone know a good free programme i can use to do this? mostly need to cut out faces."

You can try and download a 30 day trial or Premiere Pro, which definitely has the ability to create blur masks to cover faces and over items you may wish to obscure in the video. You can also download a trial version of After Effects which has motion tracking and makes this process more automatic than doing it manually in Premiere.

I am not sure if there is any completely free software that offers this facility. I work with professional video editing software on a daily basis and masking / blurring people's faces etc. is slightly more complex than straight forward editing, so feel free to message me, if you need any help and advice.

» Add a new message to this topic