FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > spotting a fake....

spotting a fake....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Situation....going about my business on here... get a mail from a bloke saying " Do i wanna fuck his mrs" so I play along for a bit, get "her on msn" has a couple pictures, but no cam...when I ask her to go on "i will tomorrow I promise"

Screaming of fake to me or am I too synical

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe I won't be the only one wondering what's the 'real' point of this thread!

Asking people who have maybe come accross this before, no need to be like that about it :S

Come across what before?...you are accusing someone on here of being a fake.No need to be like THAT is there?

"Come across what before?...you are accusing someone on here of being a fake.No need to be like THAT is there?"

why are you having a go at him !!!! can't really see the problem he asked a question looking for an answer and you berate him.

we all know there are lots of fakes on here !!!! and personally have my doubts about people who only post silhouettes on there profiles as well !!!!

he asked an honest question in response to people he had chatted to and he became suspicious .... end of

"Come across what before?...you are accusing someone on here of being a fake.No need to be like THAT is there?

why are you having a go at him !!!! can't really see the problem he asked a question looking for an answer and you berate him.

we all know there are lots of fakes on here !!!! and personally have my doubts about people who only post silhouettes on there profiles as well !!!!

he asked an honest question in response to people he had chatted to and he became suspicious .... end of

"

Thankyou!

Jeeez talk about rod up his arse!

maybe you should wait till tomorrow...if she reads your post may cost you a possible meet.wait out see what develops

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Come on boys. Im bored put something funny up instead of bickering

How do you know it's an honest question?

What I see is someone calling somebody else on this site a fake.If that is the OP's genuine feeling he should report them.However he has not even said anything that would lead me to believe that the people in question are fake.

"Come across what before?...you are accusing someone on here of being a fake.No need to be like THAT is there?

Thankyou!

Jeeez talk about rod up his arse!"

Seriously...that kind of attitude isn't going to get you your first meet.

"How do you know it's an honest question?

What I see is someone calling somebody else on this site a fake.If that is the OP's genuine feeling he should report them.However he has not even said anything that would lead me to believe that the people in question are fake."

Being messaged by a single male, whom as far as I can tell is single, asking me to sleep with his partner, the "partner" in question adding me to msn and not having a camera, yet claiming to have one and when asked why I was on cam and she wasnt " Oh I look fat" "Oh I'll do it tomorrow"

Thankyou!

Jeeez talk about rod up his arse!

Seriously...that kind of attitude isn't going to get you your first meet."

Well there was no real need for your reply in your particular manner

What I see is someone calling somebody else on this site a fake.If that is the OP's genuine feeling he should report them.However he has not even said anything that would lead me to believe that the people in question are fake."

nope he asked an opinion do they seem fake to us !! thats all ....

seems to me there are to many people on here just waiting for the next honest post from a newbie so they can jump down there throat !!!!

you dont like what the guy say's don't reply, don't have a go at him....

Whatin particular don't you like about my 'manner'.If you'd like me to give you reasons why you are jumping to conclusions why people are 'fake' I'm happy to do so.

"Situation....going about my business on here... get a mail from a bloke saying " Do i wanna fuck his mrs" so I play along for a bit, get "her on msn" has a couple pictures, but no cam...when I ask her to go on "i will tomorrow I promise"

Screaming of fake to me or am I too synical"

Hiya!

might not be a fake!

My missus likes to tart up a bit before going on cam and if in the evening when she just wants to relax a little or she just done an hour exorcise vid or so on might not always feel like doing so and won't go on.

And... we are real

So best not assume just cause someone don't want to jump on cam there and then that they not real!

Not saying they are real either.

Tony

"Situation....going about my business on here... get a mail from a bloke saying " Do i wanna fuck his mrs" so I play along for a bit, get "her on msn" has a couple pictures, but no cam...when I ask her to go on "i will tomorrow I promise"

Hiya!

might not be a fake!

My missus likes to tart up a bit before going on cam and if in the evening when she just wants to relax a little or she just done an hour exorcise vid or so on might not always feel like doing so and won't go on.

And... we are real

So best not assume just cause someone don't want to jump on cam there and then that they not real!

Tony "

Thankyou, just found it weird with the whole single male initial mail thing, plus i got a sudden influx of friend requests from males and females, most of which verified but without verifications on said profiles ( as in on show )

Just got my spidey senses a tingling

"Thankyou, just found it weird with the whole single male initial mail thing, plus i got a sudden influx of friend requests from males and females, most of which verified but without verifications on said profiles ( as in on show )

Just got my spidey senses a tingling "

I think you only really need so start wondering if she said person won't come on cam when they say they would.

I think most ladies would rather look there best when on cam and if this time of the night, more likely be thinking about bed

Tony

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Agreed - nothing wrong with you being cautious, but I'd give them the benefit of the doubt for now, but if the excuses keep on flowing then I'd be blocking them and moving on.

Maybe he wants to bum u lol

Perhaps and wait and see what develops, but if you are suspicious now then it doesnt really make for a good play session. They could be fakes and I can understand why you think so, and as soon as an idea like that takes hold its hard to think objectively at times.

If you're worried just dont message then, there are plenty of profiles of genuine couples, just move on and dont waste too much head space with it

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I never ever cam. We don't have one. No matter how many times someone tells me I can get one for a tenner in argos I don't care. I don't want one, won't go on one.

We had one guy go to great lengths to make me prove I was genuine. I ended up taking a pic of myself and texting it to him. It just made me feel horrid and under pressure. We're verified, we've got face pics why make us go to those lengths? If people are that suspicious then it's puts me off.

That guy - didn't turn up for the meet. Text to say his partner (who was just a FB) was d*unk at a party. Obviously knew nothing about the said meet

Just relax!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

What I see is someone calling somebody else on this site a fake.If that is the OP's genuine feeling he should report them.However he has not even said anything that would lead me to believe that the people in question are fake.

Being messaged by a single male, whom as far as I can tell is single, asking me to sleep with his partner, the "partner" in question adding me to msn and not having a camera, yet claiming to have one and when asked why I was on cam and she wasnt " Oh I look fat" "Oh I'll do it tomorrow""

hhmmm he is single, and you get as far as going on MSN with him to talk about doing his wife.....then you complain he can't produce a cam to verify.

Yes, he could be fake and you have just fallen for his lines for him to get some horny chat on MSN....but I am guessing if it was a couple he would have a couples profile.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS......stop arguing will you on threads, it just looks like men trying to be macho and failing

edinburgh

Manbags at dawn!

"Maybe I won't be the only one wondering what's the 'real' point of this thread!"

GUessing you got out of bed on the wrong side. Someone asking those with experience for advice, heaven forbid.

We get a lot like the op but I Don't use msn for swinging... we have enough photo's that we feel we don't need to go on cam..

Will verify on phone that I'm female.

My advice to OP is to only go on cam to someone you know. As plenty of guys that won't admit they are bi or gay use this to get men to play for them. ALSO sadly its someone sat with a group of mate's seeing what they can make you do.

Katie. X

Spotted 3 this morning when out shopping, all three where wearing red suits with white beards and where pretending to be santa claus, fakes everywhere i tell ya!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Spotted 3 this morning when out shopping, all three where wearing red suits with white beards and where pretending to be santa claus, fakes everywhere i tell ya!"

"Maybe I won't be the only one wondering what's the 'real' point of this thread!

GUessing you got out of bed on the wrong side. Someone asking those with experience for advice, heaven forbid.

We get a lot like the op but I Don't use msn for swinging... we have enough photo's that we feel we don't need to go on cam..

Will verify on phone that I'm female.

My advice to OP is to only go on cam to someone you know. As plenty of guys that won't admit they are bi or gay use this to get men to play for them. ALSO sadly its someone sat with a group of mate's seeing what they can make you do.

Katie. X "

Not in the least.I just really don't see the point of coming on a forum to accuse someone of being fake because you don't get what you want immediately.That's not being fake that is having a choice.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Has anyone stopped to think the woman may have not been fake and may have just been having a bad hair day?

By *asochrisMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Real one's come with a stamp on back of head

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Well i would just like to add that i dont have a cam but am genuine and have met others.

So you cant always judge

Miss M x

My wife wont cam but meets regularly, havent met anyone who's had a problem with it before.

Have fun everyone and dont judge too quickly!

By *hickencurryCouple  over a year ago

brisbane

i would think fake but could hope i'm wrong but if you pick up a sense of somethings not quite right here then go with what you feel. As for people having a go at you well it's just par for the course there's idiots everywhere just ignore them and have fun

Forum Mod

"Has anyone stopped to think the woman may have not been fake and may have just been having a bad hair day? "

I think thats more like it

If they're bisexual, looking for the ages of 18-99 they're usually a bloke, or a fake!

"Come across what before?...you are accusing someone on here of being a fake.No need to be like THAT is there?"

whats your problem?, always jumping in with both feet and getting in peoples faces.

everytime you go on about the same covered subjects in the forums as your never off it you see them all.

would you rather join the unemployed and 24/7ers in their threads about when to put your tree up or get your deccies out

try giving some people who are new to the forums a chance and chill winston

lifes too short

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I can never understand how so many peope can KNOW without a shaddow of a doubt there are loads of fakes on here and they (they being the so many people) have the ability to spot and without any doubt label the profile as a 100% fake.

Yes there are some fake profiles on every site.

Yes there are some signs that stand out as being pretty good indicators the profile 'probably' is a fake.

But... BUT... if you have the evidence to prove 100% a profile is fake... which I hope anyone starting a thread dedicated to labelling a particular profile as being fake would have... then why not just report it and let it be dealt with first. If it gets removed you have another bit of condemming evidence to support your claim and prove you are indeed worthy of a Sherlock badge.

Screaming of fake to me or am I too synical"

I think at times your gut instinct is what your should listen to. Mine rarely steers me wrong.

I had a "single lady" contact me the other day, when clearly state on my profile that I am straight(no pic, a verificaton from a single male in the same area, just saying "great fuck" coincidence, I don't think so). I politely decline and the lady then starts asking if I have ever tried and describes in detail what it's like to go down on a woman...I reported this "lady" as it was the single man in the verification getting his jollies. Call me a cynic but my gut told me otherwise, I am old enough and wise enough to know how a man and a woman act and react and this was NOT a woman.

So yes...go with your instincts OP.

As for the guy having a go (Bertie)....go get some fresh air the guy was just asking for opinions and advice as far as I knew this was what this section was for , or am I mistaken mister grumpy?!

All too often it's like a feeding frenzy in here, one bite and the pack close in.

Give the newbies a chance or I think I will be adding a comment on the "reason you would leave fab thread" it will be sick of the pack mentality on the forums.

"If they're bisexual, looking for the ages of 18-99 they're usually a bloke, or a fake!"

i havent had a fake yet

Thanks for the replies everyone, who knew you were a lovely bunch :P

Hiya!

might not be a fake!

And... we are real

Tony

Thankyou, just found it weird with the whole single male initial mail thing, plus i got a sudden influx of friend requests from males and females, most of which verified but without verifications on said profiles ( as in on show )

Can I ask a simple question? Did you say his profile was a single male one? yet he is offering up his wife...who is not a swinger? that seems a tad weird to me but then again nothing on here surprises me anymore lol

"If they're bisexual, looking for the ages of 18-99 they're usually a bloke, or a fake!"

They must be fake then!

Hiya!

might not be a fake!

And... we are real

Tony

Just got my spidey senses a tingling

Can I ask a simple question? Did you say his profile was a single male one? yet he is offering up his wife...who is not a swinger? that seems a tad weird to me but then again nothing on here surprises me anymore lol"

That's very true....!

"

Can I ask a simple question? Did you say his profile was a single male one? yet he is offering up his wife...who is not a swinger? that seems a tad weird to me but then again nothing on here surprises me anymore lol"

Yeah I went along with it, giving the benefit of the doubt...it developed into this

I have a cam.... I keep it in one of the filing cabinet draws. I keep it in there because I kind of went off the idea of using it (the novelty had worn off). So when I go on msn it shows that I don't have a cam. But, I do tell people I have one when I am asked if I do. The chances of me getting it out of the draw and switching it on (without prior warning to sort my hair out, put some slap on and get changed out of my jim-jams) is about 1000-1.

I will gladly talk to them on the phone, if they want to be sure I am a female and with notice arrange to confirm what I look like with my cam… if my photos are not enough.

I also have a few fuck-buddies who from time to time look out for some ’treats’ for me… thus pointing a guy in my direction once in a while to approve of for a 3some.

Top this off with some of the other classics like… I don’t show my verifications (because it’s no one else’s business who I have met)… then I am surely a fake.

whats your problem?, always jumping in with both feet and getting in peoples faces.

everytime you go on about the same covered subjects in the forums as your never off it you see them all.

would you rather join the unemployed and 24/7ers in their threads about when to put your tree up or get your deccies out

try giving some people who are new to the forums a chance and chill winston

lifes too short"

what a cocky attitude you have why assume people are unemployed just because they choose to post something you dont like

"...

"

Ooowwww I nearly missed this.

I do love it when people spout total and utter bollox ... which your comment is.

As the OP of the "is it up yet" thread, you must mean that I am an unemployed 24/7er. I fear you have just unquestionably demonstrated the meaning of ignorance and stupidity.

Such occurrences are rarely an isolated event.

if your gut feeling says fake then go with it, we do and havnt been wrong yet.

there are plenty more people on here and most are real.

good luck and happy swinging

Ive suspected recently that we were approached by a fake - maybe im wrong, its just a gut feeling I had after exchanging several messages.

We received a message from a single female who said she was an executive who stayed in hotels and would like to meet us and have a threesome - sounds great doesnt it - 2 women for my guy. Until I looked at the pics. The pics didnt look like female executive pics. The woman proposed to be working for a large cosmetics company. However the pics showed her in clothes that were very, em cheap for want of a better word.

Now I came to this conclusion. In order to sell cosmetics to large retail store would require a "classy well dressed" executive to compliment the brand. A person employed in this field would know how to make the most of herself. Now she may have decided to be more casual in her pics, but in my opinion you would probably want to look your very best.

I became even more suspicious when the female did not ask any questions whatsoever about my partner, even though the profile stated she was bi, I still think you would ask about both of you in the couple. In fact she never asked for any pics of him, but kept requesting more pics of me, suggesting new ones that I might want to take, ie; a completely naked one of me standing up.

We were never going to meet this woman. My partner and I were not interested because she didnt look our type, however we didnt wish to be rude so did answer her email. Subsequently after the constant requests for naked pics of me, we blocked her.

I am suspicious it was a single male. I could be wrong, and sorry if I am, but if I have the slightest doubt about anyone, Im not gonna meet them

Keyboard Warriors

I have a chip, so you can scan me for authenticity!!

"...

I do love it when people spout total and utter bollox ... which your comment is.

As the OP of the "is it up yet" thread, you must mean that I am an unemployed 24/7er. I fear you have just unquestionably demonstrated the meaning of ignorance and stupidity.

i replied to the tree up thread,,guess im unemployed too

"

We don't have a cam, cannot meet that often but are verry genuine.

"...

"

lol the point was crap threads not poking fun at anyone!!

but then again you must have lots of spare time on your hands to comment on such threads

getting out a bit more springs to mind,we will leave your gracious gang to play in the forums all by yourselves.

as one poster said you love your little gangs and ripping newbies to pieces

there really is more to life,get over yourselves as ours arent really faces of massive concern

I did say "Such occurrences are rarely an isolated event"... and there you go proving me right... bless ya little knotted socks.

If your instincts are telling you to be weary maybe you should just move on and meet someone else, no harm done

"If they're bisexual, looking for the ages of 18-99 they're usually a bloke, or a fake!

They must be fake then!"

In my eyes they usually are and since I'm here for me and me only - its a system I will continue to use.

"...

lol the point was crap threads not poking fun at anyone!!

but then again you must have lots of spare time on your hands to comment on such threads

getting out a bit more springs to mind,we will leave your gracious gang to play in the forums all by yourselves.

as one poster said you love your little gangs and ripping newbies to pieces

there really is more to life,get over yourselves as ours arent really faces of massive concern "

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

"Keyboard Warriors

!!"

your not wrong there lol

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

thats exactly the phrase I use in these circumstances

and its basically all you have to go by - if it doesnt feel right then it probably isnt - even if the person at the other end of the keyboard is real, if they make you feel like there isnt a genuine cnnection there - then even if they are real - even if you do meet - it isnt going to work out as well as it should.

however if you want to be certain and if you are chatting on msn, there's a killer question that will sort out the women from the men.

ask her if she wants to watch you wank on cam

if she says yes then she is invariably a a he

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

I’ve had the same thing, guys posing as a couple and a wind up artists

Last week I was mail by a “trio” in west yorks who wanted to on Saturday night 10.30

When I said ok I’ll hop into the shower they mailed back saying that it would be a bit late maybe some other time then they mailed me again last night at 11.30 when I pressed them they logged off so I blocked them

My blocked list has almost 50 people on it and getting bigger what is it with these guys

wakefield your doin my bleeding head in now just let it go so u disagree with his opinion we are all entitled to our opinions. personally to answer the question yes i would have serious doubts, however there could be numerous reasons why she/he coulden't go on cam if there were people about for example let them make next contact. I assume u are straight otherwise this may not be an issue the other question to ask does this guy or girl have fuck buddy if so problem sloved as long as you don't mind threesomes

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I blame the immigrants!!!

Paul do they have a webcam? as I don't but doesnt mean I am not genuine,if this person did not have any verifications or would not talk on the phone then I would be a bit sussed,but its a valid point,there are so called "couples" and "females" on here that are actually men pretending to be women and I have caught a few out,as soon as they won't talk on phone or say that the wife and girlfriend is not there or upstairs then thats it for me.

But Bertie we all know there are fakes on here,I have reported my fair share and they are still on here,there was one who had verified themselves with another couples profile with the same pics as there own so we know it goes on,and there will be posts about this forever

There will always be fakes there will always be liars...we all know that.I have seen men in the 'meets request' section answer themselves with their other profile to drum up interest.The thing is...if it doesn't feel right then it isn't...for YOU.Doesn't, necessarily, mean fake!

But if you have to do that then you are a fake to make up verifications,why not wait until you are verified for real,least you know you have earnt it,just my opinion Bertie and as I said this subject will come up time and time again and unless your an experienced swinger who knows what to look out for then your buggered.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

" unless your an experienced swinger who knows what to look out for then your buggered."

Sometimes that's the idea, though

*cliche mode*

I will argue til I am blue in the face,if someone is a fake and you know they are a fake then they need to be stopped as its ruining this site for the genuine ones.

I love fab,but when I have reported fakes they are still on here. They have been reported in confidence so I am not naming and shaming on forums,but they need to be stopped as the more it happens the less people will want to stay on fab. I have left twice cause of being messed about and it get to a point where you think "why do I bother?" but then the lovely genuine ones and friends you have made make up for it.

So what Bertie is saying hes never had a fake then,lucky person!!!

I know Sharp it does sound a cliche I know but the older and wiser I have got on here the more I know,well thats what I think lol

People are too quick to throw the word "fake" around on here,i agree there are fakes on here and other sites too,but just because someone wont jump and do as someone else asks like going on cam or chatting on the phone they are called fakes.

So you will meet someone who you have not spoken to one the phone and arrange all the details on email??

"So you will meet someone who you have not spoken to one the phone and arrange all the details on email??"

No i didnt say that!

I have 3 nosey teenage kids so its not always possible to phone someone straight away or take a phone call when they are around to chat about a meet or swinging,ive been called a fake because i wouldnt/couldnt phone someone when they asked because my kids are in..

Thats what i meant about people throwing the word fake around,they dont realise that there could be reasons why people cant go on cam straight away or chat on the phone..

edinburgh

"So you will meet someone who you have not spoken to one the phone and arrange all the details on email??"

The best meets we've had are arranged just like that, no calls. The ones that drag it out asking for webcam, calls, msn, photos etc have let us down... there's no right or wrong way of defining a 'fake'. We go on our gut feeling and it's not let us down yet.

"So you will meet someone who you have not spoken to one the phone and arrange all the details on email??

The best meets we've had are arranged just like that, no calls. The ones that drag it out asking for webcam, calls, msn, photos etc have let us down... there's no right or wrong way of defining a 'fake'. We go on our gut feeling and it's not let us down yet."

The same as us x

Thats one of the reasons we like to arrange meets at a club. Otherwise, we would never meet anyone who we havent spoken with, or seen photos of, possibly even spoken on cam.

Gut feeling is my way too,most of the time once we have spoken on the phone I have not felt that "spark" so never met

We all do it our own way

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"People are too quick to throw the word "fake" around on here,i agree there are fakes on here and other sites too,but just because someone wont jump and do as someone else asks like going on cam or chatting on the phone they are called fakes.

"

couldnt agree more and very well put !! i have said the same myself in another post.

i also agree with other post about reporting people you have EVIDENCE (sorry spider sense aint proof lol) are fake . let admin deal with them and move on !

I've clicked on profiles before and decided against messaging them because for whatever reason I think they're fake (photos of models, photos that dont appear to match up, age ranges of 18-99 (rare for a woman!) etc).

I don't do anything but pass them by though, so if they are real and I've been wrong, the only one 'losing out' is me and since I assume they're not real...I don't lose any sleep over it either.

Job done!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes and we have done previously, it's gut instinct, one gets a feeling whether the situation / couple are for us.

"Should" the meet not transpire, it's us that have been inconvenienced

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

We all know there are fakes on all swingers sites, it's how you handle it that matters.....If you let it really get to you then it will just make your stay on the site unenjoyable.

There are enough things in everyday life to frustrate and annoy the hell out of me....I come on sites like this to enjoy myself, not to get constantly wound up what others may have on their profile....it's not worth that to me.

By *hocotreacleWoman  over a year ago

lost in the city of Atlantis

Whilst I do accept that there are many fakes on here. I have been branded a fake many times because I wont cam and I have opted to be picky about who I meet, and when I play. I think there are a fair few people on the site who like a quick shag, however I prefer to get to know people prior to playing....doesn't make me a timewaster/fake.

Theres nothing wrong with being picky, shows you've got standards! I've met many a person who as played with a meet just for the sake of it and not cause they fancied them, picky is GOOD

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"I blame the immigrants!!! "
I blame the locals

i've just got an email from a couple

accusing me of being married

this is what they said:

Hi

Thanks for the message but we only meet un-attached guys

my answer:

I am not attached

then they changed tack :

Sorry but you aren't able to accom, and as we have 3 kids living at home neither can we unless its exceptional circumstances,

so single guys have to accommodate and if they can't then they must be lying singles is that it ?

BTW on their profile it reads : can accommodate

in my opinion i agree with the op........ stinks of fake to me by a mile............

"Whilst I do accept that there are many fakes on here. I have been branded a fake many times "

Interesting statement.

theres many fake profiles going about

but its just there time they r wasting

» Add a new message to this topic