FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Classy cock pics

Classy cock pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Just looked at a profile with a pic of a cock over a bathroom sink. Classy. Two for the price of one though as there was a lynx can involved. I think the toilet is worse though. How would you rank the variations of cock pics?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its my cock so i will take its pic when and where i choose

Cant beat a cock shot over the toilet

Just as classy as the gaping gynaecological female shots lol

That's a sexy toilet photo said no person ever

"That's a sexy toilet photo said no person ever "

Exactly, if you're going to take pics in the bathroom at least do it in the shower ffs

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Close up down the japs eye - yuck!

Baggy foreskin hanging of the end of a flaccid cock - yuck again!

More hair than chewbacca's armpit - even more yuck!

Cock dripping with cum - double yuck!

There are lots of very Un classy photos on here. It's not just men. Women and couples are guilty of it too

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I agree..doesn't stop people liking them. Apparently there's something for everyone.

Personally i like to see a hard outline through boxers with a strategically placed hand.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Just looked at a profile with a pic of a cock over a bathroom sink. Classy. Two for the price of one though as there was a lynx can involved. I think the toilet is worse though. How would you rank the variations of cock pics? "
. The pictures are usually meaningless unless they are full body ones with erection on display .

"I agree..doesn't stop people liking them. Apparently there's something for everyone.

Personally i like to see a hard outline through boxers with a strategically placed hand."

you harlot xx

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

That sound like a challenge

*puts thinking cap on*

Kark

"I agree..doesn't stop people liking them. Apparently there's something for everyone.

Personally i like to see a hard outline through boxers with a strategically placed hand."

Yes,strategically placed hand is all important, I've one like that you might find interesting

Saw one yesterday of a flacid cock next to a can of cider. Really didn't get the whole point of the pic as it didn't demonstrate size or anything lol

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

did get a message from a guy with 8 various cock pics attached we asked if he had any others he sent a pic of his motor bike !! hmmmmm ok not quite what we meant bless

Hey it's just advertising the goods bottom line is you can't please everyone but I have a damn good try x

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Just looked at a profile with a pic of a cock over a bathroom sink. Classy. Two for the price of one though as there was a lynx can involved. I think the toilet is worse though. How would you rank the variations of cock pics? "
. The pictures are usually meaningless unless they are full body ones with erection on display .

I managed to write my name on mine backwards, THATS pretty classy

Manchester

Personally i like to see a hard outline through boxers with a strategically placed hand.you harlot xx "

Obviously

Manchester

Personally i like to see a hard outline through boxers with a strategically placed hand.

Yes,strategically placed hand is all important, I've one like that you might find interesting "

Or bottle..or paintbrush. I see we're both fond of snapping them

Kark

Yes,strategically placed hand is all important, I've one like that you might find interesting

Or bottle..or paintbrush. I see we're both fond of snapping them "

Haha,indeed, it's half the fun, show but don't show

Personally i like to see a hard outline through boxers with a strategically placed hand.you harlot xx

Obviously "

a godamn sexy one though x

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Close up down the japs eye - yuck!

"

I've never understood the flaccid cock shot, especially when it's the only photo of their cock they show.

To attract people you show what you have to offer, if all you show is your flaccid cock is that all you have to offer?

I've had guys send me only photos of their tiny, limp dicks hiding in a forest of hair, who are then suprised when I say no thanks

By *nowey ballsMan  over a year ago

york

"did get a message from a guy with 8 various cock pics attached we asked if he had any others he sent a pic of his motor bike !! hmmmmm ok not quite what we meant bless "

This did make me chuckle!

Ive started taking them at work

I've only ever seen 1 cock pic that i approved of on here and it was a male friend of mine. Whe he was setting up a profile he asked me advice on pics. I told him "NO DICK PICS! We all know you have one and whether you want to believe it or not they all look the fucking same! Now if yours has a cape with a big S on it or something, go for it! Other than that, a cock is a cock is a cock." So what did he do? He got his designer flatmate to make his dick a superman costume! He does really well on here!

i knownits wrong but i rate cock pics on the amount of foreskin!!i love a cut cock just my preference..i hate the pics with trousers.and pants round ankles lol!!

By *ick_u_nudeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I aim for some variety in all my photos, trying to get pleasing photos that appeal to all types. From reading profiles, it's clear that some women do actually prefer to see full body, cocks, rear ends, teasing but not fully exposed, etc. So that is what I have strived to achieve.

I could really use a lady photographer who would like to take photos of me and vice versa.

I've never understood the flaccid cock shot, especially when it's the only photo of their cock they show.

To attract people you show what you have to offer, if all you show is your flaccid cock is that all you have to offer?

I've had guys send me only photos of their tiny, limp dicks hiding in a forest of hair, who are then suprised when I say no thanks "

what do u call the little.hairy guy peeping over a wall again??

too much hair puts me off

Cambridge

"I've only ever seen 1 cock pic that i approved of on here and it was a male friend of mine. Whe he was setting up a profile he asked me advice on pics. I told him "NO DICK PICS! We all know you have one and whether you want to believe it or not they all look the fucking same! Now if yours has a cape with a big S on it or something, go for it! Other than that, a cock is a cock is a cock." So what did he do? He got his designer flatmate to make his dick a superman costume! He does really well on here! "

That is fantastic - perfect.

"did get a message from a guy with 8 various cock pics attached we asked if he had any others he sent a pic of his motor bike !! hmmmmm ok not quite what we meant bless

This did make me chuckle!"

hahahahaha

"I've only ever seen 1 cock pic that i approved of on here and it was a male friend of mine. Whe he was setting up a profile he asked me advice on pics. I told him "NO DICK PICS! We all know you have one and whether you want to believe it or not they all look the fucking same! Now if yours has a cape with a big S on it or something, go for it! Other than that, a cock is a cock is a cock." So what did he do? He got his designer flatmate to make his dick a superman costume! He does really well on here!

That is fantastic - perfect."

I would love to see every dick pic on here covered with a superhero outfit! I would never complain about cock pics again! And who wouldn't want an Ironman outfit for their dick?? esus even I would buy one of those bad boys, just for parties and stuff.

Cambridge

"I've only ever seen 1 cock pic that i approved of on here and it was a male friend of mine. Whe he was setting up a profile he asked me advice on pics. I told him "NO DICK PICS! We all know you have one and whether you want to believe it or not they all look the fucking same! Now if yours has a cape with a big S on it or something, go for it! Other than that, a cock is a cock is a cock." So what did he do? He got his designer flatmate to make his dick a superman costume! He does really well on here!

I would love to see every dick pic on here covered with a superhero outfit! I would never complain about cock pics again! And who wouldn't want an Ironman outfit for their dick?? esus even I would buy one of those bad boys, just for parties and stuff. "

Love the IRONMAN idea - think I will give that a try soon. I have an action figure of him - will consult for design idea(s).

"

Glad I read that before I made my dinner cos the thought is enough to make me heave also

As I keep saying there has to be a bit of skin attached to that dick... It's known as a body

Come on guys when will realise that a flaccid cock or an over abundance of any any cock pics is just plain fecking boring !

I would love to see every dick pic on here covered with a superhero outfit! I would never complain about cock pics again! And who wouldn't want an Ironman outfit for their dick?? esus even I would buy one of those bad boys, just for parties and stuff.

Love the IRONMAN idea - think I will give that a try soon. I have an action figure of him - will consult for design idea(s).

"

Better still! Guys have to make a video of themselves naked but with the dick costume on, running around for 30 seconds with the Superhero's theme tune playing in the back ground!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT PEOPLE!

Better still! Guys have to make a video of themselves naked but with the dick costume on, running around for 30 seconds with the Superhero's theme tune playing in the back ground!

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT PEOPLE!"

Love it, as long as us girlies don't have to do something similar lol

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT PEOPLE!

Love it, as long as us girlies don't have to do something similar lol"

Ooh! What would be the female equivelent? It would have to be a Superhero merkin wouldn't it? I would TOTALLY do that! Lmao!

I love pics over my newspaper would love more pics done by women or ts

[Removed by poster at 20/09/15 18:53:16]

"Cant beat a cock shot over the toilet "

Do you like to hold one while it pees?

"i knownits wrong but i rate cock pics on the amount of foreskin!!i love a cut cock just my preference..i hate the pics with trousers.and pants round ankles lol!! "

I prefer a long foreskin and nice veins, so nice to suck so long ass it's shaven!

"i knownits wrong but i rate cock pics on the amount of foreskin!!i love a cut cock just my preference..i hate the pics with trousers.and pants round ankles lol!!

I prefer a long foreskin and nice veins, so nice to suck so long ass it's shaven! "

i think its coz i recently had a car fumble with a guy and he told me off for not handling his foreskin properly!!never did anything different to any other guys ive met but has made me paranoid that i dont knowhow to handle themx

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Classy cock pics, is there such a thing??

I like the pics that leave a little to your imagination. One guy is kind of pulling his jeans down just enough so you see a bit of it. It's shot in black and white and is very sexy

"Classy cock pics, is there such a thing??

I like the pics that leave a little to your imagination. One guy is kind of pulling his jeans down just enough so you see a bit of it. It's shot in black and white and is very sexy "

I have a pic like that x

"Its my cock so i will take its pic when and where i choose"

"Cant beat a cock shot over the toilet

Do you like to hold one while it pees? "

yes

"Its my cock so i will take its pic when and where i choose

"

When I read this I just want to sing along like 'it's my party and I'll cry if I want to...'

We all moan about cock pics but we'd cause a stampede if David Beckhams was in tomorrow's heat magazine

"We all moan about cock pics but we'd cause a stampede if David Beckhams was in tomorrow's heat magazine "

Would it be sink, toilet or shower backdrop?

"We all moan about cock pics but we'd cause a stampede if David Beckhams was in tomorrow's heat magazine

Would it be sink, toilet or shower backdrop? "

Ha ha wearing a see through serong

"Its my cock so i will take its pic when and where i choose

When I read this I just want to sing along like 'it's my party and I'll cry if I want to...' "

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

'Classy cock pic' is an oxymoron IMO. I want to see someone's face to know if I'll fancy them! However, each to their own, but I can honestly say I've never replied to a message because I liked the look of a guy's cock...

By *ew sensationMan  over a year ago

widnes

Whats a classy cock pic ?

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

The comedienne Katherine Ryan covered this in her latest show - she suggested that if a man wants to impresses a woman with a cock shot he ought to be doing something useful at the time and said she'd be impressed if there was a cock shot with a half unloaded dishwasher in the background.

Yes I was going to say that ,how can you take a picture of a cock and make it look classy ,maybe next to a bottle of coco chanel or draped across the bonnet of a black Ferrari hehe or inserted partially in Natalie wood ,I saw some pretty terrible ones earlier in public pics the guy was extremely hairy and very out of shape not good ,some say any advertising is good advertising I say noooooooooooooo

Kark

I've been told I'm classy cock pic champion of 2015

I don't get the ones where they're fully clothed and it's just poking out their zip. Something a bit comical about them!

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

Seen one cock pic where the person was hanging shirts on coathangers off his erect cock!

By *ixFoot2nFun4UMan  over a year ago

Gosport

OP what is your definition of a classy cock pic then? Yes I have some on my profile like most men but interested to see what defines a classy version of the cock pic

Kark

"Seen one cock pic where the person was hanging shirts on coathangers off his erect cock! "

I actually like that idea, hummmmmm......thinking.......

"OP what is your definition of a classy cock pic then? Yes I have some on my profile like most men but interested to see what defines a classy version of the cock pic "

The one you emailed to me will do nicely

"I've been told I'm classy cock pic champion of 2015 "

You have some very classy cock pics

Kark

[Removed by poster at 21/09/15 09:18:58]

Kark

"I've been told I'm classy cock pic champion of 2015

You have some very classy cock pics "

Why thank you Notfor

You've some classy pics yourself

By *ixFoot2nFun4UMan  over a year ago

Gosport

"OP what is your definition of a classy cock pic then? Yes I have some on my profile like most men but interested to see what defines a classy version of the cock pic

The one you emailed to me will do nicely "

Duly noted, will continue in the same form then

"

This made me crack up in fits of laughter!

This made me crack up in fits of laughter!"

just unfortunate a lot of guys think this is a turn on for us ladies!

In response to this I've done the classiest pussy pic I can think of to rival the sink, toilet etc - me, the Mrs and a sausage as a double ender. I've laughed my tits off this weekend!

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Haha Brilliant

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

This made me crack up in fits of laughter!

just unfortunate a lot of guys think this is a turn on for us ladies! "

They certainly do! Yuck!

We had tried to keep a bit of intrigued in our posts

Then the last few days we thought we would get a bit more risqué!!!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Classy cock pics"

This is a joke right?

By *usterMan  over a year ago

worthing

"Seen one cock pic where the person was hanging shirts on coathangers off his erect cock! "

Hope the shirts were well starched and ironed.

By *avenmaleMan  over a year ago

Whitehaven

I really want a ironman cock costume now lol

By *avenmaleMan  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Of course you do its only fare lol

I was actually told that my picture of the shadow WAS a classy cock pic lol

"I really want a ironman cock costume now lol "

i.want to.see it xx kitty

You can't beat the sky remote pic, a precise measuring devise.

Kark

"I was actually told that my picture of the shadow WAS a classy cock pic lol"

Snap!

No dick pics then no fanny pics simples....oh yeah and this is a sex site btw so wouldnt you want to see what your getting before you meet it!!!!

Those mushroomed fookers are really annoying....gggrrr

"did get a message from a guy with 8 various cock pics attached we asked if he had any others he sent a pic of his motor bike !! hmmmmm ok not quite what we meant bless "

Lmfao.......Oh ha ha

Pmsl......give him some credit....howay lol

The one pic of my cock on my profile I took for a laugh n if folk don't think it's funny or write me off because of it then that's up to them.

My cocktail picks are more graphic than classy lol

much better in tight pants leaving something to the imagination

"The one pic of my cock on my profile I took for a laugh n if folk don't think it's funny or write me off because of it then that's up to them. "

I doubt it would

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Paul's works for me in every picture

I have been told I have a pretty cock lol

"I have been told I have a pretty cock lol"

I can't quite tell from here...I need a closer inspection

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"No dick pics then no fanny pics simples....oh yeah and this is a sex site btw so wouldnt you want to see what your getting before you meet it!!!! "

Swingers site swinging is about a bit more than just sex surprising as that may sound and no not everyone wants to see a cock or fanny pic before they meet you some like the tease of a bit of mystery, never once have I been to a bar or swingers club and a guys whipped out is cock of a woman's showed me her pussy in the first instant to show me what I'd be getting before I engage in sexual activity, generally they flirt and engage me the person first

I have mine next to a loreal bottle..not because its worth it...just that my pubes are

"The one pic of my cock on my profile I took for a laugh n if folk don't think it's funny or write me off because of it then that's up to them. "

Love it!!

"Paul's works for me in every picture "
but its so big it obscures you

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Paul's works for me in every picture but its so big it obscures you "

Good! I'm shy.... lol

"Paul's works for me in every picture but its so big it obscures you

Good! I'm shy.... lol "

awww I love a shy woman hiding behind her husband's cock

Thats why swingers clubs are better normally get to see the goods 1st... just my personal pref.

"OP what is your definition of a classy cock pic then? Yes I have some on my profile like most men but interested to see what defines a classy version of the cock pic

The one you emailed to me will do nicely "

Now I'm wondering what it was like lol...purely from a "how do I do something similar" point of view...just keep mine to myself unless asked...I've been told it's a nice cock, but I'm not going to inflict it on anyone unless they WANT to see it...

The one you emailed to me will do nicely

Now I'm wondering what it was like lol...purely from a "how do I do something similar" point of view...just keep mine to myself unless asked...I've been told it's a nice cock, but I'm not going to inflict it on anyone unless they WANT to see it..."

Inflict away, I can take the pain...I do this as service to save the rest of the female population from the trauma of unwanted cock pics

And I'll give you my opinion while I'm at it

» Add a new message to this topic