FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best/Worst swinging experience

Best/Worst swinging experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichardBarrow OP   Man  over a year ago

grantham

What's your worst swinging experience.

I'm not asking to name and shame, were new so obviously the great unknown and your mind sometimes thinks better or worse.

So what's your best experience

And what's your worst experience?

Any advice to newbies as an added bonus...?

R&L x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best: going to see a couple I know for a threesome and finding another couple there, resulting in a lovely MMMFF.

Worst: meeting a couple who spent the first hour of our meet chatting to me whilst chain-smoking. Resulted in a very stinky smokey bedroom which, for me anyway, killed the atmosphere (But yes, I still sent ahead and played).

[Removed by poster at 23/09/15 14:07:58]

Worst: First meet - Mmf. So nervous I nearly vomited. He thought kissing meant sticking his whole tongue in my mouth and leaving it there. Obviously had something spicy for dinner and was obviously a smoker.

Best: Gorgeous guy I liked a lot. Obviously got off on being in a 3sum. Spoilt rotten for 2 hours and didn't want it to end.

Top for newbies. Always have a social first with a kiss test

grantham

[Removed by poster at 23/09/15 14:09:11]

"A meeting we had a cpl of years ago. Got to the house which stunk of . 60" TV playing mega death we couldn't hear ourselves speak. Both in grey joggers and trainers.

Were they called Wayne and waynetta slob by any chance"

They weren't that classy. Taught us a lesson though.

Best:

Couple we met and it was as if we had known them forever. The banter was awesome which made the play that extra bit special.

Worst: during my time as a single girl meeting a couple at a club with one of my girlfriends and mid play the couple having a big bust up because he did something wrong. Still to this day don't know what it was just got a message saying sorry please enjoy the hotel room it's all paid for with breakfast then they went off fab. Rather awks!!!

Xx

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"What's your worst swinging experience.

I'm not asking to name and shame, were new so obviously the great unknown and your mind sometimes thinks better or worse.

R&L x"

Best - Too many to list but the best ones (and I'm thinking of two) where we met a couple with no expectations, and not really that bothered to play (nothing against them) but we've had that great click with them and the mood has changed and go on to greater things. Basically the unexpected!

Worst - There's been a few here too and have helped craft our profile. Probably easy to spot; drugs, hygiene for example.

Advice -

1) Stay true to each other and your boundaries, and move your swinging journey at the same pace as each other.

2) Craft a profile over time using the above (ie Best experiences, worse experiences and your swinging journey boundaries) to shape it. By keeping it dynamic and aligned with your journey should set you up for success and more "best moments" and fewer "worse moments".

By *tloversCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

Worst - getting slapped so hard across the face by a guy at a party he nearly knocked me out

Best - a gang bang for my birthday. .blindfolded and taken to a house to meet various men from fab

grantham

Thanks so far for your replies, interesting, keep them coming

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

"Top for newbies. Always have a social first with a kiss test "

Having my first social tomorrow night. Hoping I get to kiss her.

Best: one on one at kestrels. We were both connected socially and at ease. Also the sex wow.

Worst: Hot verified couple but male wanted to meet first to check. He didnt want his wife to kniw. In the end I didnt go ahead. He was after m on m.

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Best- Having my first orgasm from oral. Thought the gay was a liar but it turned out , he was an expect.

Worst- A ex FB took me to a club/house venue in London.The place was horrible. It had cats on the play beds and walking around. The girls were working girls. It was just horrible. I scratch everytime I think about it.

"What's your worst swinging experience.

R&L x"

The female of a couple had a small poo on my floor?

Best meet? Too many to mention can't pick one

Worst ..hmmmmm bloke fainting on me ,had to put I'm in recovery position till he came round ,good job I'm medically trained lol ,the best ,spending 4 days and nights with 1 man

By *errible_TwoCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Best : a social that turned into the hottest night ever

Worst: where to start, after having my Boobs out while the gf set the bf out of the room while she looked at the (boob job conversation) she that accused us of not being interested in playing, then ripped my insides with her long nails and cut Mr's cock with her teeth never met them again

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We've obviously been incredibly lucky.

Although we've had social meets where there was no sexual chemistry I don't think we've had a bad experience as such.

Though we have had some VERY strange messages...

Not all meets are great, but all have been fun and we've had a couple of brilliant moresomes at a club.

Nita

Best and worst meets?

I've changed my attitude lately and not gotten as wound up about the meets which weren't perfect.

It used to really bother me, and spoiled my enjoyment on fab.

But now, if a meet doesn't really do it for me....I just don't go back for seconds.

Top tips...have a social first if looks and chemistry are important to you...and as mentioned the 'kiss test'.

And make sure you and your partner keep the lines of communication open. Don't be afraid to evaluate what works/doesn't work and change how you meet accordingly.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Best experience = I got a shag!

Worst experience = I never got a shag!

C...

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

On my first meet with a couple it turned out their photos were at least ten years old and the lady was almost a dwarf which wasn't clear from her boobs up pictures!

Turns out the husband just wanted to watch me have sex with her but there was tension between them and I'm not sure she was as keen as him . Anyway after a couple of drinks I made my excuses and left. It put me off swinging for months !

Best; I couldn't choose.

Worst; being strangled in the dark, thought I was going to die x

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"Best- Having my first orgasm from oral. Thought the gay was a liar but it turned out , he was an expect.

Worst- A ex FB took me to a club/house venue in London.The place was horrible. It had cats on the play beds and walking around. The girls were working girls. It was just horrible. I scratch everytime I think about it. "

Er, dont you mean in Essex?

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Worst - being slapped around the face by a woman I'd taken to a club because I'd (quote) "let her be shagged by a Paki"; she later got very d*unk and threw up in my car.

Best - too numerous to mention, but especially a party night at Cupids where a drop-dead-gorgeous stripper took me and my companion into a private room and introduced her to girl-on-girl.

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

The best was a night at le chambre.

There was so much sex going on in the room I was in it was unbelievable

Never had a night in a club like it

Woke up the following morning knackered but with a big smile on my face

Best two FWB in plymouth and me in hotel for an afternoon my first 3some....bloody brilliant.

Worse. The female of a couple blind d*unk, hardly concious let alone coherant...i left and got a vicious slagging for it

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

"Best- Having my first orgasm from oral. Thought the gay was a liar but it turned out , he was an expect.

Worst- A ex FB took me to a club/house venue in London.The place was horrible. It had cats on the play beds and walking around. The girls were working girls. It was just horrible. I scratch everytime I think about it.

Er, dont you mean in Essex? "

Is it Essex or London? Always get confused.

Also it taught me not to trust the club review section.

Best: first time at chams with a ex-fb, met a wonderful couple for an amazing MMFF (particularly as he came pretty quick *grin*) don't think anything's ever gonna top pleasuring two hot women at once...

Worst: Too many to count. Met someone who turned out to be pre-op (!) awkwaaaaard. Couples with pushy d*unken men... girls who just lie there and expect.

Best - for my birthday my fuckbuddy took me to kestrels and we had an awesome day.

Worst - at one club and in a locked room with the guy I went with. There was an extremely d*unk guy in the club and he tried to kick the door in of the room we were in. Bent the lock so that we couldn't get out. Freaked me out abit

Best: I've met a small handful of truly fabulous people - each experience was wonderful and unique.

Worst: No longer on here thankfully - turned up at her house, looked nothing like her picture, she insisted on almost total darkness (probably just as well). Ended up me going through the motions with little reciprocal play but quite frankly, couldn't wait to get out. Now you know why I'm so choosy!

Other Worst: People not showing up when you've agreed to meet.

Best : one of my first meets. Went to his, he was a lovely, funny guy and it helped that he was hot. Thought he was too good to be true and expected a flop in the bedroom but he most certainly didn't. He excelled and I had trouble walking for days!!

Worst : with a fb in a club and we decided on a foursome. Unfortunately the guy from the other couple couldn't perform for me. My fb was completely unaware and continued to play with the other female leaving me feeling like a spare part and very awkward.

I've learned how to choose partners more carefully now...lesson learned.

Best: recent trip to townhouse. Met a guy I had met a few times who look me into a private room, for him to tell me he had a surprise planned. When we got in it there was another guy waiting! Had lots of fun as a 3some then the other guy left. My guy blinddolded me and then I heard the door open and felt more hands on me! It was amazing to be getting fucked but no idea who by!

Worst: one of my first meets, rushed into it and let him tie me up. He ignored my safeword and carried on doing what he was doing. I ended up in hospital needing over 20 stitches and with torn ligaments in my ankle. Needless to say I defo learnt a valuable lesson from it!

Best: went to abfabs with a male friend. Met a lovely single guy there and ended up having my first DP. Fantastic night!

Worst: met a single guy I'd known for a while. He wanted to try tying me up which I was well up for. Once I was shackled he started asking to 'lose the condom'. I said no but he didn't shut up about it. In the end I got really pissed off with him repeatedly asking, got him to untie me and left.

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

So far I've had two meets where I couldn't wait to rip their clothes off and both were absolutely fabulous - grinned for days afterwards.

Worst, guy turned up looking nothing like his pictures, proceeded to blame foreigners for putting him out of work and said there were people on here bad mouthing him!

My best was actually just a kiss but she took my breath away....the worst was taking a woman from behind and thinking to myself I don't even want to fuck her. I made a hasty retreat. I'm more discerning these days about my meets.

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I'm pretty new to meeting and it didn't take me long to figure out each one is so very different.

Best meeting,

Meeting and making a truly great friend.

Worst meeting,

They turned up, quick suck, wank, cum. Trousers up and gone about 35 minutes later.

I was gobsmacked, I'd spent over 2 hours getting ready!

The worst is the chariots song

the best is Delia

By *amantha8383TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Worst was having a guy suck and lick my face. It was his idea of kissing!

Massive turn off.

Best is meeting with a couple who is as dirty as me.

By *amantha8383TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

O yeah and same guy kept saying.

"I want to play with your man clitty" what the fuck! Think some people didn't listen in there biology sessions.

When my wife got home from a meet and told me a guy twice her size ( and mine) had tried to force her to have bareback sex.

"When my wife got home from a meet and told me a guy twice her size ( and mine) had tried to force her to have bareback sex."

That was the worst by the way!

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi all find myself only reading the worst and thing god we have been lucky..Connie x

» Add a new message to this topic