FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Straight F meeting couples?

Straight F meeting couples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've recently changed my preferences to looking for couples as well as men. I am straight but am not adverse to trying something with a woman. Let's just say I'm curiously bi-curious. It doesn't repulse me.

Anyway, I'm a bit miffed. I've had a message from a woman looking for a female to play with while her partner watched. When I pointed out I was straight and this wasn't something I was looking for, she said well why look for a couple then??

Am I wrong in thinking that only bi women can meet couples? She said what do expect the female half of the couple to do whilst I'm playing with the man then?!

Surely straight women have enjoyable meets with couples???

Thoughts anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I get the opposite , couples contacting me and I ask them why would I be interested so I do see her reasoning to be fair.

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

We'd happily meet a straight woman. It would make a change from a single guy as I'm a straight woman too

Been threatening hubby with being tag teamed by two women for ages

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We'd be happy enough meeting a straight woman with open minds of that I'd it came down to playing and the lady in question wanted to try or we got a bit carried away then fair does and if she wasn't keen but still wanted to play I'm not adverse to watching mr enjoy himself with another lady. Granted that's us though just ignore them and move on

I'm straight too, and we would absolutely love to meet with a straight woman for a ffm.

I kinda gave up on seeking single women who meet couples because most are bi and I've found that just wanting the two women to touch and kiss, and for most of the action to be the two women on the man, is not what most single women are looking for with a couple.

Let us know if you're interested.

-Courtney

I am straight and have been lucky enough to meet a couple who are both straight. It works really well for what we all want out of it so it certainly does happen

Ignore them and concentrate on the couples that do understand what you're looking for

Cos looking for a couple can mean many things and scenarios and that woman wanted hubby to watch.

Must admit I've only recently had a little experience with women so swapped from straight to bi-curious!

I've only played with couples at clubs/parties though and still wouldn't consider myself experienced enough to seek out couples on my profile.

I also know I'd never be fully bi - great sex has to involve a cock inside me at some stage! Enjoy playing with sexy women as part of a couple though!

"I've recently changed my preferences to looking for couples as well as men. I am straight but am not adverse to trying something with a woman. Let's just say I'm curiously bi-curious. It doesn't repulse me.

Anyway, I'm a bit miffed. I've had a message from a woman looking for a female to play with while her partner watched. When I pointed out I was straight and this wasn't something I was looking for, she said well why look for a couple then??

Am I wrong in thinking that only bi women can meet couples? She said what do expect the female half of the couple to do whilst I'm playing with the man then?!

Thoughts anyone?

"

Just the same as a single straight male meeting a couple

I'm not averse to close contact with another man, but I'd expect that we were both there to pleasure the female half of the couple

at least you have numbers on your side to find a couple and there is bound to be couples out there that are both straight. Can't be that much different from all the straight MFM happening.

It won't be for everyone, like us many couples would want both to play a bit with everyone

By *heartsasoneCouple  over a year ago

north of Plymouth

We are more than happy to meet a straight women.

I don't mind a little play but not big on 1 on 1 like wellies more and love seeing Alan with another women as well so for us its perfect a straight women xx

I blocked couples soon after joining because of the same thing.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I'm straight too and like you OP not worried about being around other women but not aroused by them. Quite happy to play as a couple with a straight woman as we could all still have a lot of fun without being bi.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've recently changed my preferences to looking for couples as well as men. I am straight but am not adverse to trying something with a woman. Let's just say I'm curiously bi-curious. It doesn't repulse me.

Thoughts anyone?

"

Just as a straight man (or rather a bi man who plays straight) can have fun with a straight couple, then so can a straight lady.

I've met a straight couple where she simply wanted to watch me with him...was different, but also fun!

I'm sure there are plenty of couples who will play how you want to, just as there will be many that don't. On here though there's always someone who takes issue with people who don't fit their way of playing...god forbid they live and let live!

By *andS4funCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

There is nothing wrong in your preference or changing them hun. Straight women are interested , look and play with couples. So many variables to mention, but yeah 2 straight women and a Guy? Of course ! Add that if the women are bi ... Well there is more variables x 2 straight guys and a girl? What's the difference ? It's just preferences, choice and variations x

Couples all play differently, seems like she couldn't see that. I specify on my profile that I won't meet couples where only the fem plays. I have straight on my profile for this reason, but have played with the right couples, in the right situation. ~Only thing I won't do is lick a girl out, will use toys and kiss etc but just can't bring myself to doing that.

So no you don't have to be bi to meet couples.

Thoughts anyone?

"

Some couples have the fantasy of the guy watching his partner with another fem, it's probably a fairly common first step into swinging.

Kim is bi but enjoys seeing me fuck another women, she prefers it to meeting a couple, so a straight fem would work for us, but we could be in the minority

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Thoughts anyone?

"

"She said what do expect the female half of the couple to do whilst I'm playing with the man then?!

Sit on his face,get the toys out,start filming.had this woman no imagination!?

I've only had 3sums, with men, where both guys gave me all the attention at once, so it is possible to do 3sums and everyone is straight (or acts it).

Don't see why women can't be the same?

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Thoughts anyone?

"

Absolutely it's possible and nothing wrong with a straight woman playing with a couple.

This rings true for most straight men in couples that meet a single man to have a MMF where all the attention is on the woman. This is simply the reverse and can see many couples would like this.

Personally, it is not something we are currently into, in the same way that we are not interested in single men.

Lizzie doesn't like the idea of a MMF as it is totally for her pleasure. Even though I would still enjoy. And I don't like the idea of a MFF where it is all about my pleasure, even though she would still enjoy.

For us, it is about us both participating which we get the most enjoyment, hence why we go for couples and prefer MFF with Bi-females.

Not to say that is always going to be the case, but that is our current situation and would definitely say your requirement is not strange and quite normal.

It's just not for everyone.

Good luck with your search and from looking at the thread, you really will not have to look too hard or far to find a couple to enjoy a MFF with. And a hot couple at that! xx

By *urious_couple_2015Couple  over a year ago

North West

When we are looking our preference is a straight woman, we are both straight but I like to watch Mr Curious play with another lady as well as me! We've only met one straight lady to play with as yet,

Most ladies don't want to play with a married man, be watched with a married man or share

Mrs Curious

"When we are looking our preference is a straight woman, we are both straight but I like to watch Mr Curious play with another lady as well as me! We've only met one straight lady to play with as yet,

Most ladies don't want to play with a married man, be watched with a married man or share

Mrs Curious "

I'd be interested... is he fit

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow thanks for all your replies. I'm now 'unmiffed'

I just couldn't understand why she'd messaged me as her whole profile read that she only wanted a woman to play with. Her partner would only peep round the door to watch unless invited in by the visiting female!

Anyway, I've now got some pretty hot scenarios in my head.....just need a bunch of courage to carry them out

Birmingham

"Wow thanks for all your replies. I'm now 'unmiffed'

I just couldn't understand why she'd messaged me as her whole profile read that she only wanted a woman to play with. Her partner would only peep round the door to watch unless invited in by the visiting female!

Anyway, I've now got some pretty hot scenarios in my head.....just need a bunch of courage to carry them out "

Well equally you could question her requirements because there's a number of women that would go for this. However, I think the majority of women would either prefer they play alone with her or that her fella joins in and doesn't peep around the door watching.

Some would find that uncomfortable.

Nevertheless, that is what is giving them a kick in their swinging journey. It should be respected and not judged in exactly the same way that she shouldn't judge what you want.

Good luck and share those scenarios you kinky bugger xx

North West

[Removed by poster at 23/09/15 23:42:46]

Id just love to meet a woman haha

North West

"When we are looking our preference is a straight woman, we are both straight but I like to watch Mr Curious play with another lady as well as me! We've only met one straight lady to play with as yet,

Mrs Curious

I'd be interested... is he fit "

He isn't bad! His leg isn't hurting any more and he still enjoys a peroni!!

"We'd be happy enough meeting a straight woman with open minds of that I'd it came down to playing and the lady in question wanted to try or we got a bit carried away then fair does and if she wasn't keen but still wanted to play I'm not adverse to watching mr enjoy himself with another lady. Granted that's us though just ignore them and move on "

Fully agree!

Mrs Curious

I'd be interested... is he fit

He isn't bad! His leg isn't hurting any more and he still enjoys a peroni!! "

Hahaha... he sounds like a good un - well my type. I do like a guy that can enjoy a peroni

We.d happily meet a straight women wd love her to join me teasing & pleasing Mr funcouple mmm x

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I have no interest whatsoever in a straight couple. I can meet men without the hassle of meeting a couple. Am only interested in couples where she is bisexual and not just a pillow-princess. Then I can see the point

Thoughts anyone?

"

we would love a woman in a 3 the same way we love a man im not bi tho not adverse to a kiss or boob play..but so.frw straight girls around looking for couples keep looking you will end up with offers coming out of your ears!!

Birmingham

Thoughts anyone?

we would love a woman in a 3 the same way we love a man im not bi tho not adverse to a kiss or boob play..but so.frw straight girls around looking for couples keep looking you will end up with offers coming out of your ears!! "

Not sure if I totally get the ladies that do a little bit with the ladies and state they are straight or not bi.

I've seen the tag of bi-playful (along with the obvious bicurious and bisexual) which we were explained to (by the bi-playful girls) as girls that play with girls for the enjoyment of their partners only.

You don't indicate that you are doing this for your partners enjoyment.

Maybe there's another bi-?tag to be coined.

Thoughts anyone?

"

couples I think get a little bit frustrated trying to find a bi woman to meet them mainly because the impetuous is from the guy and he does all the talking and many also so I'm told don't want an inexperienced woman hey I would have you either way you look lovely

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Interesting.....I have met cpls when the male is bi and is happy to watch me with lady......and I am ok with that........

I know he migh like me sexually and take that as a compliment but I wouldn't play with him if that makes sensev

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

Thoughts anyone?

"

2 straight women and one straight guy sounds damn good to me. You may find things would develop between the 2 women, starting with an accidental touch etc. It may or may not lead to more. It will be a very lucky couple that get to meet you. Your profile and pics are very sexy. Have fun

Thoughts anyone?

we would love a woman in a 3 the same way we love a man im not bi tho not adverse to a kiss or boob play..but so.frw straight girls around looking for couples keep looking you will end up with offers coming out of your ears!!

Not sure if I totally get the ladies that do a little bit with the ladies and state they are straight or not bi.

I've seen the tag of bi-playful (along with the obvious bicurious and bisexual) which we were explained to (by the bi-playful girls) as girls that play with girls for the enjoyment of their partners only.

Maybe there's another bi-?tag to be coined. "

mainly i havent had the e perience to say im fully bi i am attracted to boobs and love playing with them but not sure if i want to go further if i change my profile.to say im bi it sounds like im fully committed to playing with girls im my mind which im not but im not adverse to trying x

"We'd be happy enough meeting a straight woman with open minds of that I'd it came down to playing and the lady in question wanted to try or we got a bit carried away then fair does and if she wasn't keen but still wanted to play I'm not adverse to watching mr enjoy himself with another lady. Granted that's us though just ignore them and move on

Fully agree!"

i.agreex

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Interesting.....I have met cpls when the male is bi and is happy to watch me with lady......and I am ok with that........

I know he migh like me sexually and take that as a compliment but I wouldn't play with him if that makes sensev"

Makes perfect sense. I'm bi and have had mmf where the guy was straight and guess what? I didn't touch him. Both of us were more interested in pleasuring the lady. Our pre meet conversations sorted out the boundaries and ground rules so it was all good with no iffy business.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I don't meet couples as I have very little interest in other women and I find a MFF boring. So I would have no interest in this kind of meet.

I still get messages from couples though.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

There are lots of things straight women can do with couples where theer is no play between the women, even where the woman of the couple is bi. Cuckqueaning scenarios, for example, which can be very hot indeed!

Doubt you'll have any trouble finding a couple who fit with what you want, so ignore the message and carry on!

Birmingham

Thoughts anyone?

mainly i havent had the e perience to say im fully bi i am attracted to boobs and love playing with them but not sure if i want to go further if i change my profile.to say im bi it sounds like im fully committed to playing with girls im my mind which im not but im not adverse to trying x"

totally get that as I know lots of women also state straight but are bi and don't want to be inundated.

If I was a fab profile consultant (now I'd love that job), I'd suggest putting bi-curious but a little more meat about it in your profile.

Or we can campaign for the addition of bi-maybe, where it's not deemed curious.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Thoughts anyone?

Maybe there's another bi-?tag to be coined. "

I am bi-playful. And no, I don't do it to help my husband get off!

Meaning I am OK if the woman wants to play with me in a group situation, but it doesn't mean that I may wish to play with her, sometimes I do most times I won't, as I find women are just too gentle and tentative for me. So I identify more as straight, it is fairer that way I think.

Thoughts anyone?

Meaning I am OK if the woman wants to play with me in a group situation, but it doesn't mean that I may wish to play with her, sometimes I do most times I won't, as I find women are just too gentle and tentative for me. So I identify more as straight, it is fairer that way I think."

I've had a few experiences with women while with my hubby and can certainly either play with a bi woman or leave well alone if she was straight.

It's not the be all and end all ?

Birmingham

Thoughts anyone?

Meaning I am OK if the woman wants to play with me in a group situation, but it doesn't mean that I may wish to play with her, sometimes I do most times I won't, as I find women are just too gentle and tentative for me. So I identify more as straight, it is fairer that way I think."

Well this was what two bi-playful women (on different occasions) explained to us.

So you've now just blown the whole bi-playful definition out of the water with a different spin.

I know some people don't liked their sexuality to be defined but personally I see it for the most part as Straight - (Bicurious) - Bisexual - (Bicurious) - Gay.

Regardless of whether you choose to play with both sexes you're either Bicurious or Bisexual?

Would be interested to hear other people's views on this and think it's a good debate.

Going to check the threads...

By *ondimentsCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Bbq is straight so we wouldn't mind meeting a straight woman for a mff hasn't happened yet though!

Thoughts anyone?

"

You should have said watch like your expecting him too

We love the idea of bi and straight meets, we've done various combinations of both. I'm really happy meeting a straight girl and sharing my husband with her

By *andS4funCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

I am straight and don't find other women sexually attractive..... But I have met two couples with bisexual ladies & just went with the flow and a good time was had by all so I don't find it that strange do what feels right for you

We have been looking for a single lady and tightpussy is straight and wants to watch? No body has shown any interest and just want to know if she is bi??

» Add a new message to this topic