FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can someone give me advice

Can someone give me advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/15 23:48:33]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all , wanted to ask on some advice .

What am I doing wrong?

I am here over a year chatting to ladies, being polite but with no luck plus I've been let down few times ...:/

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OK

Firstly smile the wanna be gangster hard man look doesn't work,smile look friendly happy and aproachable.

Secondly delete your account and make a new one, a year without any meets has you instantly ticked as a fantasist and ignored by most so a new account will help.

Thirdly Get a few decent body pics up, with a decent/clean back ground.

Finally the text is most good but ditch the sentence about loving making women cum it's a bit cringworthy.

That neck "art" isn't going to help you. I'd probably save neck photos for once you've got to know someone.

"OK

Firstly smile the wanna be gangster hard man look doesn't work,smile look friendly happy and aproachable.

Secondly delete your account and make a new one, a year without any meets has you instantly ticked as a fantasist and ignored by most so a new account will help.

Thirdly Get a few decent body pics up, with a decent/clean back ground.

Finally the text is most good but ditch the sentence about loving making women cum it's a bit cringworthy. "

What he said

Plus, I know it says you are 24, but in my opinion, you look really young in your pics. To the point where I wouldn't meet you, and I'm not that much older than you. That is going to work against you. If you look older in person, then take pics that represent that.

-Courtney

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

In this Internet age it may be hard to accept that sitting at home and shooting off a few six line messages, however polite, will not necessarily give you a free shag. Have you put some real effort into swinging? For example, go out and join a club, let people see and talk to you in person before committing to sex, and build up a circle of playmates.

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

You look very young in your pics and at 24, some of us have children your age.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Firstly smile the wanna be gangster hard man look doesn't work,smile look friendly happy and aproachable."

I agree totally

What Courtney said.....need new profile....and you need pics that don't make you look like 12? And smile.....you really do not look "hard" so the pose is a bit silly....?

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Firstly smile the wanna be gangster hard man look doesn't work,smile look friendly happy and aproachable.

I agree totally"

another agree here, the trying to look hard thing just doesnt work, and the agree about the neck art, its off putting.

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I think u need to revamp your profile or delete your profile an make a new one an make a profile thats appealing to fems to attract them an certainly the neck tatoo dont look appealing its a put of i can see to fems

also your pics look like your a chav gangster type an its certainly not attracting the fems to want to meet u ....

Your profile sounds like your a decent guy and am sure you are.....

However we could say anything we want on here!! lol

Attend socials always posted in forums social meets are great to get yourself known if your no too shy....

"Your profile sounds like your a decent guy and am sure you are.....

However we could say anything we want on here!! lol

Attend socials always posted in forums social meets are great to get yourself known if your no too shy....

"

Your tattoo will appeal to some and not others don't judge a book by it's cover as they say lol

My Husband has tattoos and was told he was a thug lmao take no notice of they comments

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

A smile goes a long way

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's virtually always men who ask for advice - and then don't take it. Keep your profile exactly as it is, OP.

I'd just give up and leave..... Oh. You already did

» Add a new message to this topic