FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nipple piercings - positives and negatives please?

Nipple piercings - positives and negatives please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Female half here. Have been considering having just one nipple pierced for a while now (maybe I'm too old!) I have sensitive nipples already and wouldn't want a piercing to interfere with that. So I'm interested in other ladies experiences of having it done. And the do's and don'ts if there are any?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're definitely not too old!

It didn't really do anything for me sensitivity-wise, but I don't have particularly sensitive nips to begin with.

Mine healed pretty easily, just be careful with lacy bras

"Female half here. Have been considering having just one nipple pierced for a while now (maybe I'm too old!) I have sensitive nipples already and wouldn't want a piercing to interfere with that. So I'm interested in other ladies experiences of having it done. And the do's and don'ts if there are any? "

I had both mine done 5 years. Its painful to have done and it heightens sensitivity. I no longer wear mine due to personal preference but the holes havent closed up so could go back to wearing them if I choose. M x

I had both of mine done in 2008 and I love them. Never had any trouble with them healing.They are amazing

By *errible_TwoCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I use to have both of mine done and one done twice, it hurts like hell but I did like them and it made the sensitivity of them better but I took them out when I had my first boob job

Never too old, I had my hood, nipple and tongue done at 40 ... Best thing I did for both our pleasures. The nipple did take longer to heal, it made it more sensitive x

Thanks ladies for all your replies. Think I'll go for one and see how it goes.

Out of interest, how long are the nipples "out of action" after piercing?

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple  over a year ago

North Hampshire

I had both mine done in April, still having a few issues occasionally, I had very sensitive nipples that were almost a direct line to my clit - not so much any more

That said I do love the way the look and they certainly get attention when wearing a see through top

I think like all things in life everyone is different in their reactions to them.

I'd say for for it, you've nothing to lose and can always remove them.

One question I have is why do people only get one done??

Mrs kink had one of hers done but it never really healed. After 6 months she decided to take it out. It kept getting caught and was totally off limits play wise.

We both loved it but found that it limited our play and she was always worried about knocking it.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I have both done. Increased sensitivity and I like the way they look but they did take a few months to heal. Didn't help that I kept knocking them on things though

"Out of interest, how long are the nipples "out of action" after piercing? "

I had a guy sucking on mine within an hour. I would recommend giving them the time your piercer tells you to

"I have both done. Increased sensitivity and I like the way they look but they did take a few months to heal. Didn't help that I kept knocking them on things though"

Towels. Every time I shower I catch mine, plus occasionally as I roll over in my sleep

North Hampshire

"I have both done. Increased sensitivity and I like the way they look but they did take a few months to heal. Didn't help that I kept knocking them on things though

Towels. Every time I shower I catch mine, plus occasionally as I roll over in my sleep"

I had a bar put in first but had to change to a ring

Only took few days before it was being played with. Made it really sensitive, could cum by just playing with my nipple

"I had a bar put in first but had to change to a ring

Only took few days before it was being played with. Made it really sensitive, could cum by just playing with my nipple

"

I had both mine done a few yrs ago one took ages to heal and was always so sore ended up taking them out.

I had my left nipple pierced over 13 years ago and it did take ages for it to calm down (around 6 months )..it hurt but was over quickly and now I kinda forget it's in

By *inxandmaybeCouple  over a year ago

Wells

I have one done because I like the asymmetry of it. Two just seemed a bit tidy!

North Hampshire

"I have one done because I like the asymmetry of it. Two just seemed a bit tidy! "

Ahh ok - I have OCD slightly and everything has to balance - or maybe it's because I'm Libran?!?!

My advice would be, if you're thinking of having both done, have them done at the same time, as you may not want to go back and have the second done. Saying that, I love mine. I have had rings in from the start. They healed within 2 months, and I have never had any issues. One of the best things I've ever had done x

No good for me as I love hard nipple play. But they look amazing

By *eak HonkerMan  over a year ago

Peaks

Can I ask another question along similar lines to this.... what's your thoughts on clit piercings... really want one but unsure.. xx

not too old as im considering this too - but have been for years my fear is losing the sensitivity although most say it increases it - gawd help us - knowing my luck i will be the one to lose it and not sure i can risk that - not even on one side

"Can I ask another question along similar lines to this.... what's your thoughts on clit piercings... really want one but unsure.. xx"

Mrs Kink had a VCH done in January and it still hasn't healed properly. She thinks that maybe piercings are not for her

By *eak HonkerMan  over a year ago

Peaks

"Can I ask another question along similar lines to this.... what's your thoughts on clit piercings... really want one but unsure.. xx

Mrs Kink had a VCH done in January and it still hasn't healed properly. She thinks that maybe piercings are not for her :-

ouch! (("

Yuch, why fuck up a perfectly good body. Not for me thanks but you do what you want with your body and I respect that.

I had my hood pierced, didn't hurt having it done the next day was slightly sore! Hard to change on ur own but I loved it and so did my other half! Had to take it out when I had my last child but would love to have it done again in the future! For me nipple piercings are for males however I do find it rather attractive on females but I've been out of by how many times I've heard how painful it is to have it done!

"My advice would be, if you're thinking of having both done, have them done at the same time, as you may not want to go back and have the second done. Saying that, I love mine. I have had rings in from the start. They healed within 2 months, and I have never had any issues. One of the best things I've ever had done x"

Yep, Mr G said I might not ever want the other one done if I just do one to start with. For some reason, just one appeals to me though.

I hope the piercings that haven't healed yet, heal up soon. Thanks everyone for your comments. It's good to hear from the experiences others have had.

"Can I ask another question along similar lines to this.... what's your thoughts on clit piercings... really want one but unsure.. xx"

I had mine done did not hurt ex didn't like piercing so ended up retiring them all

"I had both mine done in April, still having a few issues occasionally, I had very sensitive nipples that were almost a direct line to my clit - not so much any more

That said I do love the way the look and they certainly get attention when wearing a see through top

I think like all things in life everyone is different in their reactions to them.

One question I have is why do people only get one done?? "

It can very painful to get done that's why I only got one done the first time....I took it out after a while as it did not heal well but the second time I bit the bullet and got both done....was very painful but this time they both healed very quickly and they made my nips even more sensitive.I love them

North Hampshire

"Yuch, why fuck up a perfectly good body. Not for me thanks but you do what you want with your body and I respect that."

Not quite sure why you felt you had to post, the op asked ladies who'd had it done....

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Mrs kink had one of hers done but it never really healed. After 6 months she decided to take it out. It kept getting caught and was totally off limits play wise.

We both loved it but found that it limited our play and she was always worried about knocking it. "

^This, for both of us!

I had mine done about 16 years ago and it didn't heal properly and now I may have to have surgery as the glands inside are not right

Bloody hurts like hell having it done but it looks very sexy

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

It Hurts Like Hell !!!

But Everyone's Different..

Go For it.. it looks Nice..

By *n0ttycoupleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

I was told it could take up to 9 months to heal. I initially had both done but had to take one out due to complications the other is healing nicely and I really need to get round to going back to get the other redone. It definitely increased the sensitivity for me xx b xx

Absolutely loved mine when I had them! Took them out to breastfeed. Regret it now(not the breastfeeding but not asking if I could keep them but just take the bar out for feeding) onward and upward I suppose! Hopefully get them done soon again.

Ive had mine done twice bar and hoop and they didn't heal very well. Hurt when i slept on them as well. Ended up taking them out. Had a vch piercing too and that was pain free really and healed quickly.

Doll x

For me, the pain getting them done was quite intense but brief and totally manageable. Yes they take a while to heal and you have to be committed to looking after them while they do. It's totally worth it though. Haven't regretted it for a second, and the sensitivity has definitely increased. And I love how they're always a bit erect

I have had mine redone but had them done with bioplast this time round. your less likely to suffer infection or allergic reaction with the bioplast I've had no probs with healing and did with the titanium bars originally. I recommend fine sea salt soaks twice a day if your find they are very sore put 2 drops of tea tree oil on a q-tip and clean around the jewellery and holes it will help the healing process good luck if you decide to try it.

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

"Female half here. Have been considering having just one nipple pierced for a while now (maybe I'm too old!) I have sensitive nipples already and wouldn't want a piercing to interfere with that. So I'm interested in other ladies experiences of having it done. And the do's and don'ts if there are any? "

I lived mine. I have inverted nipple and loved the sensitivity and erectness the piercing gave me (both done) - however - both were ring piercings and neither healed and I had them removed (this happened three times)

I subsequently had my hood pierced and absolutely love it

"

One question I have is why do people only get one done?? "

I have just my left one pierced because to me it's more aesthetically pleasing than having both pierced.

North Hampshire

"

One question I have is why do people only get one done??

I have just my left one pierced because to me it's more aesthetically pleasing than having both pierced. "

Ok sounds like it is just down to taste, if I'd only had one done I probably wouldn't have gone back for the second.... Although as someone else said, the pain was intense it did pass very quickly for me. Everyone has different pain thresholds.

I stand by my earlier post, go for it OP, you have nothing to lose.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

I love mine, I have four.

One thing no-one has touched here that happened to me is infection - it is so serious. I was going into mastitis territory and it was horrific, incredibly painful.

It's an important thing for women in particular to keep in mind. Be clean, follow the guidelines your piercer provides, and don't let people suck them - too much bacteria.

Never too old for me personally I find piercings get in the way and am always worried about hurting the person accidentally

» Add a new message to this topic