FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Piercing advice - PA

Piercing advice - PA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I don't know what surprised me more, my wife saying she'd like me to have a Prince Albert or me thinking "yeah, you know, I'd like that too". So for those of you that have one, a) how bad did it hurt b) cost? c) does my having a foreskin make it impractical and d) what's the typical healing time? Love to hear what you ladies think as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

A short sharp pain as the blade goes through is all the pain I experienced* at the time. It was a bit sore later on when I tried a larger diameter ring that rubbed on the inside.

A foreskin is no problem at all.

Cost? It cost me £25 but that was years ago.

I wouldn't be without it

* Do NOT let your girlfriend go down on you the day after when she has been drinking wine, it stings like fuck

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Sorry I missed out healing time, from memory I'd say it was fully healed in three weeks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its £45 in our shop and we recommend a full 4 weeks of no sexual contact, whether or not you do that is up to you but remember bacteria can cling to body jewellery which can the be pushed into the fresh peircing.

Regular washes and following the aftercare are your friend if you want it to heal while friction will be your enemy. Just remember, they don't grow back haha

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Hubby had his done and wondered why we had not done it earlier. as for the pain, it did not hurt me one bit lol but it hurt him for a few seconds thats all. the painful bit can be getting a bigger diameter bar through. started off with 1.6mm but now at 5 mm so gradual stretching

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interesting stuff, thank you very much.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Any chance of widening this discussion a little to cover:

What do ladies think of them, visually, orally, and for penetration? A question for those who live with a partner with a PA.

"Any chance of widening this discussion a little to cover:

What do ladies think of them, visually, orally, and for penetration? A question for those who live with a partner with a PA."

Anyone who looks at my profile photos will see I have a large PA ring, it's 8mm thick and 26mm across on the inside.

I have found and my ladies have found that when they are on all fours on flat on their tummy it rubs on the G-spot to amazing orgasms. It really does work!

Highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

My partner has a really thick one hand he's had it for 16 years. He didn't hurt to much when he had it but bewhere of people getting chipped teeth from it!

"So I don't know what surprised me more, my wife saying she'd like me to have a Prince Albert or me thinking "yeah, you know, I'd like that too". So for those of you that have one, a) how bad did it hurt b) cost? c) does my having a foreskin make it impractical and d) what's the typical healing time? Love to hear what you ladies think as well."

Go for it Rupert I promise you won't regret it. It's the easiest healing piercing I have had.....I guess the constant flow of pee flushes it through regularly.

Getting it done is the easy bit, sizing up can be more emotional lol

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

The pain is brief and not too bad. The piercer will numb your cock with spray first. PAs heal more rapidly than any other piercing as your urine is sterile and help. The more you size up, the better it feels for the man when fucking as narrow rings have what is called a 'cheese-cutter' effect - don't worry, it doesn't actually cut! I have gone from 2.4mm to 8mm in 4 1/2 years just by allowing the hole to increase naturally - no forced stretching requited.

Most women like the feeling of a PA inside, R certainly does. I've taken my ring out for one woman only to have the next one ask me to put it back. If you use a screw-on ball ring PAs are easy to take out, but don't do so until yours is healed.

They look good, feel good and the only disadvantage is that men can't shoot cum when pulling out, it just oozes around the ring, but I usually cum internally anyway. Get one and ENJOY!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Forgot to say cost was about £40 in a good piercer's place, including ring. I have a foreskin and it makes no difference at all. PAs look great on nudist beaches by the way!

"The pain is brief and not too bad. The piercer will numb your cock with spray first. PAs heal more rapidly than any other piercing as your urine is sterile and help. The more you size up, the better it feels for the man when fucking as narrow rings have what is called a 'cheese-cutter' effect - don't worry, it doesn't actually cut! I have gone from 2.4mm to 8mm in 4 1/2 years just by allowing the hole to increase naturally - no forced stretching requited.

Most women like the feeling of a PA inside, R certainly does. I've taken my ring out for one woman only to have the next one ask me to put it back. If you use a screw-on ball ring PAs are easy to take out, but don't do so until yours is healed.

They look good, feel good and the only disadvantage is that men can't shoot cum when pulling out, it just oozes around the ring, but I usually cum internally anyway. Get one and ENJOY!"

No pierces that I go to use numbing spray anymore because it slows healing time. I know some still do, but don't go in expecting it!

» Add a new message to this topic