FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > forward

forward

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsonjohn OP   Man  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I've been on here nearly two weeks I've took part in the forums posted a couple of my sexy stories ,had a few private messages sent my way , but what I've not done is asked for a meet even with the people who contacted me privately nor have i messaged anyone privately off my own back .

I've been using this time to get a feel for this site see if its for me and if it is for me do I need to modify how I would normal go about arranging a meet .

although I'm cheeky love a bit of banter i'm a slow worker by that I mean I would normally need a fair few messages chats before i'd ask for a meet

I get the impression everyone is a lot more forward than I am used to being when it comes to asking for meets ( could be wrong on this ) which means people I come into contact with or going to come into contact with are expecting a more forward approach than I'm used to .

So the question I'm really asking is this can a slow worker like me exist on here be successful or do I need to get with the program and be more forward take more chances play it less safe just ask for social meets based off of pictures and the fact from the profile we seem compatible .

P's rejection does bother me I'm just used to a different type of site where i'd be dealing with non swingers people who seem less forward than the people on here .

Example I had a young guy offer to meet me on Sunday to suck my cock that's never happened to me on a more vanilla site .turn him down before anyone asks .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been on here nearly two weeks I've took part in the forums posted a couple of my sexy stories ,had a few private messages sent my way , but what I've not done is asked for a meet even with the people who contacted me privately nor have i messaged anyone privately off my own back .

I've been using this time to get a feel for this site see if its for me and if it is for me do I need to modify how I would normal go about arranging a meet .

although I'm cheeky love a bit of banter i'm a slow worker by that I mean I would normally need a fair few messages chats before i'd ask for a meet

I get the impression everyone is a lot more forward than I am used to being when it comes to asking for meets ( could be wrong on this ) which means people I come into contact with or going to come into contact with are expecting a more forward approach than I'm used to .

So the question I'm really asking is this can a slow worker like me exist on here be successful or do I need to get with the program and be more forward take more chances play it less safe just ask for social meets based off of pictures and the fact from the profile we seem compatible .

P's rejection does bother me I'm just used to a different type of site where i'd be dealing with non swingers people who seem less forward than the people on here .

Example I had a young guy offer to meet me on Sunday to suck my cock that's never happened to me on a more vanilla site .turn him down before anyone asks .

"

We find it odd when we get messaged out of the blue for a meet, much prefer to get a little more acquainted, even if that's just finding out what sort of meets they are looking for.

We don't get to play often and at obscure times so we are very slow burners when it comes to suggesting meets with others.

Rach x

Yeah definitely a place for guys like you on here.

I'm sick of guys treating me like a service via pm. Feels like half of them want to book a time slot for me to be horny at their convenience. Not that they probably give a shit if i'm horny then either.The other half aren't capable of chatting about anything but sex.

There's very few interesting, good looking guys online anywhere.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do it your way and your way only. We take our time and meet socially at least once when we are meeting.

There most definitely is a place for you here

"I've been on here nearly two weeks I've took part in the forums posted a couple of my sexy stories ,had a few private messages sent my way , but what I've not done is asked for a meet even with the people who contacted me privately nor have i messaged anyone privately off my own back .

We find it odd when we get messaged out of the blue for a meet, much prefer to get a little more acquainted, even if that's just finding out what sort of meets they are looking for.

We don't get to play often and at obscure times so we are very slow burners when it comes to suggesting meets with others.

Rach x"

How long do I have to wait before I ask for a meet then Rach?

Fancy a fuck?

Sorry, too forward?

"

Just be yourself Hun! Trying to be like someone else doesn't work - I know as I've tried it! There is no guarantee of meets for men on the site - but I'd imagine you're far more likely to get one being yourself than by trying to be someone else love.

Good luck xx

in the eye of the storm

"Fancy a fuck?

Sorry, too forward? "

Really ....

in the eye of the storm

"Yeah definitely a place for guys like you on here.

I'm sick of guys treating me like a service via pm. Feels like half of them want to book a time slot for me to be horny at their convenience. Not that they probably give a shit if i'm horny then either.The other half aren't capable of chatting about anything but sex.

There's very few interesting, good looking guys online anywhere."

I maybe interesting or should I say I think I may be interesting but good looking no not saying I'm ugly just never viewed myself as a looker more of a thinker

Rach x

How long do I have to wait before I ask for a meet then Rach? "

No no P, I'll be doing the asking

"Yeah definitely a place for guys like you on here.

There's very few interesting, good looking guys online anywhere.

I maybe interesting or should I say I think I may be interesting but good looking no not saying I'm ugly just never viewed myself as a looker more of a thinker "

At least you're not a big head.

Like Peach says, be yourself. I'll add use this site for how you want because that's the only way you'll enjoy it.

A lot of us get moaned about for 'making demands' but we've tried being flexible and it doesn't work for us, we don't get what we want from meets when we let our standards slide a bit.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Those who send when are you free as a 1st message don't usually get the opportunity to send another

People on the forums don't seem to be forward. They need a winking/ flirting thread every week and they still can't seem to hook up.

Go at your own speed OP.

» Add a new message to this topic