FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gang bang do's and don'ts

Gang bang do's and don'ts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm organising my first gang bang. Think I found a venue. Any one got any good advise? Do I supply condoms, drinks, food? How long should a gang bang last?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm organising my first gang bang. Think I found a venue. Any one got any good advise? Do I supply condoms, drinks, food? How long should a gang bang last? "

How many is too many?

By *expuss2015Woman  over a year ago

Planet Sex

I've organised 2 with my male friend and only 1 guy turned up out the 2 nights! We didn't provide any drinks but did provide condoms.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always bring condoms and always have them at home etc etc

You will be surprised how many don't have them even at clubs

I would say do it at a club , pay your entrance fee takes All the worry about idiots time wasters etc etc finding out where you live

But most importantly people are already there ,

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

If you can use people you have met before, that way you have a bit of trust in them. Also, have someone who is a non participant to look after you if you have a lot of guys.

How many do you have coming?!

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Just use your common sense, your first One is unlikely to go brilliantly, but use it as a springboard. Plan for no-shows, and you need to decide how many you want, and double it at least.

As for length, we honestly find too long and it just gets boring. They tend to have their own natural life, and peter out when done, or just loose their momentum.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"I'm organising my first gang bang. Think I found a venue. Any one got any good advise? Do I supply condoms, drinks, food? How long should a gang bang last?

How many is too many?"

Take how many you can handle and at least double it. Most won't show.

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Ooo another good thread to take info from

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"I've organised 2 with my male friend and only 1 guy turned up out the 2 nights! We didn't provide any drinks but did provide condoms. "

I would be too excited not to even dream of not turning up.

"I'm organising my first gang bang. Think I found a venue. Any one got any good advise? Do I supply condoms, drinks, food? How long should a gang bang last? "

Some tips

Don't stop

Advanced search

Target

No need to include all your experience

Dress successfully

Be Yourself

Storytelling

Don't say anything bad

Send a thank you note

Networking is essential

Provide references

Polish your shoes

Actually these all refer to seeking employment but it's still relevant.

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"I'm organising my first gang bang. Think I found a venue. Any one got any good advise? Do I supply condoms, drinks, food? How long should a gang bang last?

How many is too many?

Take how many you can handle and at least double it. Most won't show. "

yes that makes sense

I've been to a few GBs and have been the only one of the few to turn up

so booking more guys than you need would be a good idea

or getting folks that you know who are more likely to turn up

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Don't start your period 5 minutes before the start

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I've organised 2 with my male friend and only 1 guy turned up out the 2 nights! We didn't provide any drinks but did provide condoms.

I would be too excited not to even dream of not turning up."

That's what they all say lol.

Friendly fire is frowned upon!

Aim before you fire the rifle guys!! Keeps casualties to a minimum

4 minutes 22 seconds

Make sure you have a spotter to catch the smart arse (and there is always one) who will come at you from behind to try to have you bareback.

if you want 5 guys then arrange with 10 of if you want 10 then arrange with 20 as at least half wont turn up maybe more

"if you want 5 guys then arrange with 10 of if you want 10 then arrange with 20 as at least half wont turn up maybe more"

We thought that lol On one of my gang banngs we wanted 10, so we invited 20 and 19 turned up ! That was the exception though. Normally there are loads of no-shows.

I would advise using a club. Tell them to bring condoms but bring your own just in case.

Invite 3 times as many guys as you'd like as most won't show.

Make sure you have someone watching your back!!

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

"if you want 5 guys then arrange with 10 of if you want 10 then arrange with 20 as at least half wont turn up maybe more

We thought that lol On one of my gang banngs we wanted 10, so we invited 20 and 19 turned up ! That was the exception though. Normally there are loads of no-shows."

I pitty the 9 guys that got turned away or did you you carry on regardless and enjoy all 19?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Has anyone said "dont wear socks" yet?

By *anB451Man  over a year ago

Reading

Surprised no-shows are a big issue with GB's. I guess try and contact the guys a few times before hand, via email or text etc and you'll soon suss out which ones will waste your time and which ones won't

"Surprised no-shows are a big issue with GB's. I guess try and contact the guys a few times before hand, via email or text etc and you'll soon suss out which ones will waste your time and which ones won't"

You'd think...

Some are all talk, keen as mustard, then amazing how many grannies funerals there are!

Too many fantasists around...

lol No shows and ones that can't perform in front of others. We have had a good few GB's. If we want ten we invited 30. Agree with the 'spotter' You would be (or prob wouldn't) how many try it on.

Personally don't expect much from your first one. Use it as a 'learning curve'.

By *anB451Man  over a year ago

Reading

"Surprised no-shows are a big issue with GB's. I guess try and contact the guys a few times before hand, via email or text etc and you'll soon suss out which ones will waste your time and which ones won't

You'd think...

Some are all talk, keen as mustard, then amazing how many grannies funerals there are!

Too many fantasists around..."

Yeah, I guess guys always like the 'idea' of one. I always think if people are willing to text or talk with on the phone beforehand then they're less likely to be time wasters. Same even when its not a GB to be honest!

"if you want 5 guys then arrange with 10 of if you want 10 then arrange with 20 as at least half wont turn up maybe more

We thought that lol On one of my gang banngs we wanted 10, so we invited 20 and 19 turned up ! That was the exception though. Normally there are loads of no-shows.

I pitty the 9 guys that got turned away or did you you carry on regardless and enjoy all 19?"

I took a rest after 10 then did the rest. Greedy ? Me ? Never

By *UNMALEMan  over a year ago

Wakefield area.

I have tried to arrange on for my wife a few times, we had 40 guys mail us, she mailed 10 of them for the hotel meet, not one turned up, at 11.45 one guy rang saying I have been out wi mi mate can I cum and fuck her now.

Why do guys do that , its mad...I have been to a few g/bangs ,,the last girl wanted 10 guys ,so like everyone say ask for 20, to her joy 19 of us turned up, And yes 18 had fun with her, one could not get hard.. I am Happy to help with any g/bangs you are wanting to try...Love to all

Arranged 2, invited double the number we wanted, they all turned up, the next one, did the same again, less than half turned up........its an unknown science this gang bang lark.

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

State that you want a gang-bang in your invite message. It seems basic but I was contacted by a Couple who wanted a GB...but they told me only at the club.........

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

PS: not in my likes.

I shoild organise a Reverse Gang-Bangs tough

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Wash your hands after chopping chillies.

We have tryed this a few times and always end up with just a couple show up. It's hard work and yet to be worth the wile but still try again in future and only advice is be really clear what ur looking for as u and partner are calling the shots to stay in control and safe. But we will try again soon as still turns us on thinking about it xx

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Just go into the round room at Cham's and lie on the bed...

Hubby and I have talked about this many times and I love the idea of it but what bothers me is that for someone who never comes from penetration alone and usually requires a lot of oral ( receiving) would it work. Most guys in gbs seem to just pump crazy at what ever hole they find and cum where allowed

By *ndm4444Man  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"Hubby and I have talked about this many times and I love the idea of it but what bothers me is that for someone who never comes from penetration alone and usually requires a lot of oral ( receiving) would it work. Most guys in gbs seem to just pump crazy at what ever hole they find and cum where allowed"

I think if you advertise for two sets of men you will find plenty of offers from those who enjoy oral sex with a women who's just finished fucking someone else. Allow for no shows and you should have plenty of oral intervals, especially if someone is organising who goes next (maybe a secret sign from you that it's time for oral).

If or when you decide to take the plunge I would love an invitation.

"Just go into the round room at Cham's and lie on the bed... "

Very true, there are always men at Cham's, is safe and clean all you have to do is put on fab your going to chams and just turn up. Or go to the private club both would suit your needs! Or the annex on Wednesdays!

By *b coupleCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"if you want 5 guys then arrange with 10 of if you want 10 then arrange with 20 as at least half wont turn up maybe more"

How many is too many?"

We've organised 4 and we played it simple. We're providing the centre of attention so the guys can bring their own drink and MUST bring their own condoms. No condom, no penetration.

Go for verified profiles, if they've attended GBs before even better. The more veris the better and always arrange more guys than you think as some usually cry off.

We preferred to hand pick our guys so we would never use a club as just too unreliable as to the number and quality of guys attending. In fairness our local club had poor clientele so that's another reason but if your local club has a really good selection then why not?

Also, as has been suggested, a non-participating male to make sure you're safe and no one is trying to sneak in without a condom, unless you like that of course.

They can be quite stressful to organise as there are lots of idiots but good luck and please put the pics up!x

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"Don't start your period 5 minutes before the start "

Speaking from experience are ya Softie Miss C. Xx

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

[Removed by poster at 10/11/15 20:22:51]

"I've organised 2 with my male friend and only 1 guy turned up out the 2 nights! We didn't provide any drinks but did provide condoms. "

I've had a few in clubs but I found them a little clinical so I arranged a private one myself, I spent ages looking for guys, talking, swapping pics, checking they were verified etc, invited 12 guys knowing some wouldn't show was hoping for maybe 6 or 7, on the night two of the 12 confirmed guys turned up, every single one of them were verified members who had been here over a year and said they had gang bang experience

Organising private ones is a nightmare. Why are there so many no shows? We ended up going for organised groups

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

I can't see why swingers don't turn up as it sounds a fun night with lots of action.

By *alisburygangbangsCouple  over a year ago

SALISBURY WILTSHIRE WE HOST THE BEST GANG BANGS AROUND

"I can't see why swingers don't turn up as it sounds a fun night with lots of action. "

If you are established in doing gang bangs the guys will show up as they know they will get banned if if do a no show.

The one we did last Thursday 27 booked in and 25 showed up that is good the one before that 17 was booked in and 17 showed up.

If you do a private gang bang then only half the guys will show up that is true

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

I'm seriously looking into a gang bang but dunno where to do it

A hotel or a club

I've read that at least at a club the genuine ones will turn up and pay to get in and jst have to find the agrees room...but reading other peoples experiences I wanna cover all scenarios in my head First

Ladies I wod definitely turn up to any arrangements for a gangbang as lo.g as there's plenty of notice. Have 2 mates who would.also turn up. 100%

» Add a new message to this topic