FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Struggling to experiment

Struggling to experiment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, first post on here. I'm a young guy looking to experiment with a bi couple but having no luck

Any advise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Don't rely on luck.

Haha that's good life advice

You don't want to meet men, so bi couples may wonder how bi you're actually going to be.

Suggest you address that in your profile text.

Then, go to clubs/ socials.

That's the thing I need sone meets to find out myself

"That's the thing I need sone meets to find out myself "

If you're a bi-virgin, say so. It will admittedly reduce the interested couples, and increases the importance of clubs and socials as a strategy.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

I would say, go to clubs where bi men are accepted and try your luck there ... a bi couple would doubt your motives maybe

Thanks guys. On that note I better find someone to go to a club with

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks guys. On that note I better find someone to go to a club with"

No you don't. Just go.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Thanks guys. On that note I better find someone to go to a club with

No you don't. Just go."

Just go, but pick wisely because many of the bi nights are actually more focused on the female rather than the male .... ask around and check people's experiences I would say

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Jaydees are having their first night for Bi-Guys this Friday 16th.

Or there is one at VA on Nov 6th held by Spicyminx who has been doing them for years.

Have a look in the Swing Club/Events forum for more details.

I was always putting it off like you are, but then a guy I really liked the profile of came along and I had fun

Get yourself to a bi night on your own. Surrounded by likeminded people all wanting the same thing you will do well. Not many good nights in your neck of the woods unless you go within the M25.

Thanks for the advice. I will go to a club this month and see what happens

A lot closer to my goals now but still finding it hard. If any bi couples read this then get in touch.

Kestrels/Af-fabs have Monday Bi nights. Recent forum feedback suggests lots of fun for the "boys"

We are a bi couple but won't meet curious guys anymore. This is because lots of guys change their minds at the last minute letting us down or do meet but then only want to play with the female half or they decide an few minutes in that playing with guys isn't for them. This is really frustrating when you don't get much chance to meet. Lots also have the attitude that playing with a bi couple means that if they don't like it then it's all good as there's still a woman there to play with. As we are a couple that doesn't enjoy cuckolding this is not a scenario we are comfortable with and means we would end the meet.

We also get lots of messages from orally bi only guys. Simply this just isn't enough for us. Can you imagine a woman asking you to meet but oral only?

Having said all that I was a single fem on here for years before we met and I preferred to meet bi guys. If you look at the forums it seems there's loads of fems on here that love being part of a bi mff. For loads it's a huge fantasy but as a single woman is extremely hard to arrange.

I would say put a paragraph on your profile or a meet up that explains your bi curious and are looking for a fem to enjoy it with you. That way you can go to bi night at a club or choose a single bi guy for you both to meet, one that suits you. that way you get the best of both worlds and get to explore with a friendly face and good company.

"We are a bi couple but won't meet curious guys anymore. This is because lots of guys change their minds at the last minute letting us down or do meet but then only want to play with the female half or they decide an few minutes in that playing with guys isn't for them. This is really frustrating when you don't get much chance to meet. Lots also have the attitude that playing with a bi couple means that if they don't like it then it's all good as there's still a woman there to play with. As we are a couple that doesn't enjoy cuckolding this is not a scenario we are comfortable with and means we would end the meet.

We also get lots of messages from orally bi only guys. Simply this just isn't enough for us. Can you imagine a woman asking you to meet but oral only?

Having said all that I was a single fem on here for years before we met and I preferred to meet bi guys. If you look at the forums it seems there's loads of fems on here that love being part of a bi mff. For loads it's a huge fantasy but as a single woman is extremely hard to arrange.

I would say put a paragraph on your profile or a meet up that explains your bi curious and are looking for a fem to enjoy it with you. That way you can go to bi night at a club or choose a single bi guy for you both to meet, one that suits you. that way you get the best of both worlds and get to explore with a friendly face and good company.

"

Sorry meant mmf x

Yeah I can see why people are a little hesitant I just didn't expect it to be so hard.

Luckily I do have a girl who is willing to help me try this stuff now so will make it easier.

Thanks people.

"Luckily I do have a girl who is willing to help me try this stuff now so will make it easier.

"

How big a strapon has she used so far?

She hasn't. Another fantasy of Mine though.

Sorry, I must have misunderstood.

As per advice try Abfabs Monday night, go with your fem friend see what happens

Va friday bi guy and couples night now theres your chance .

» Add a new message to this topic