FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Where's best to go for your first swinger holiday?

Where's best to go for your first swinger holiday?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my gf are going on holiday and I've always wanted to go on a swinger holiday but I don't know which ones are best? I've looked at Temptation and Desire in Mexico and also Spice in lanzarotte so any help or advice would be much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Me and my gf are going on holiday and I've always wanted to go on a swinger holiday but I don't know which ones are best? I've looked at Temptation and Desire in Mexico and also Spice in lanzarotte so any help or advice would be much appreciated"
Brighton

We would highly recommend temptations Mexico was there 2013 can't wait for next visit

Always heard good things about Spice in Lanzarote

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

We've only been to Spice and would recommend that, however it would depend on how long for? If it's a short holiday Spice is ideal but might not be the best option if you're going for 2 weeks depends on you really.

Highly recommend Cap D' Agde. South of France

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Gran Canaria.... LaMirage Maspalomas for swingers bungalows or Playa Del Ingles. Excellent weather, excellent swingers section on the beach by hut 4, comeback bar in Cita shopping centre for social meets and clubs, Sandia shopping centre for the 2x2 club .... only my opinion mind .... happy holidays xxx

The only thing that puts me off spice is that there's no other swinging clubs on the island. If spice is quiet or the couples aren't to your taste, your stuck.

Gran canaria has lots of clubs, the dunes etc. Secrets was my favourite club in GC.

not tried Secrets... where is that ?? x

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Highly recommend Cap D' Agde. South of France "

Agree....been to desire and prefer Cap D'agde.

"not tried Secrets... where is that ?? x"

It's downstairs from comeback bar. Think it's cita centre. Had a blast with a few guys there. Lovely big airy club, jacuzzi, lots of play areas, private couples area and great staff.

X

Gonna check out downstairs from comeback bar in feb.... yeh saw it actually in Cita centre between Venus and Fun4all.... thanks xx

For an all round fun holiday, I loved temptation. I didn't swing but obviously saw a lot of it. A real good holiday

"Gran Canaria.... LaMirage Maspalomas for swingers bungalows or Playa Del Ingles. Excellent weather, excellent swingers section on the beach by hut 4, comeback bar in Cita shopping centre for social meets and clubs, Sandia shopping centre for the 2x2 club .... only my opinion mind .... happy holidays xxx"

Agree with this

Don't suppose there's any in sunny beach is they ? In going next year

Thanks so much for the advice. It looks like it's going to be Gran Canaria or the south of France, I'm going to look further into them. I've been told not much swinging goes on at temptations?

There are some great full on lifestyle options in Cap and the Canaries for a real swinging adventure.

Been to Temptations in its various guises and it's not exactly full on swinging more subtle things going on the rooms.

Great place to go though.

Cap d'Agde is best. Pleaty of warm sunshine and action in the open on the beach.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Gran Canaria.... LaMirage Maspalomas for swingers bungalows or Playa Del Ingles. Excellent weather, excellent swingers section on the beach by hut 4, comeback bar in Cita shopping centre for social meets and clubs, Sandia shopping centre for the 2x2 club .... only my opinion mind .... happy holidays xxx"

this... and its far cheaper than spice and there is a better swingers scene on Gran Cnaria

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Thanks so much for the advice. It looks like it's going to be Gran Canaria or the south of France, I'm going to look further into them. I've been told not much swinging goes on at temptations? "

A lot depends also on the time of year that you plan to go. Cap is good in June and early September and fabulous in July and August. Outside of those times, better to look elsewhere.

As has been said by others, Gran Canaria has a lot going for it albeit it is not a naked town like Cap d'Agde. For a naughty winter break that will be fun and affordable, Gran Canaria is hard to beat.

By *iandjCouple  over a year ago

Rochester Kent

Fully recommend temptation have been there 5 times going to be there in November 2nd time this year it's fun and all day party by the sexy pool

By *rof_cplCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

Another vote for Cap d'Agde. If you can stay at Jardin De Eden the swimming pool there is amazing. Plenty of action before you've even left the hotel

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

Cap d'Agde kinda sounds amazing. Now trying to come up with ways F and I would be able to go, without the "kids" issue. Hmm...

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

If you don't mind camping try Terre De Soleil, near Marseillan, SW France. You can hire tents or cabins if you don't have one. Swinger-only, nude-only, adult-only, with an outdoor sex area and next to L'Extasia swinger club. We've been a couple of times, a very hot place. Both TdS and L'Ex have websites

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

We went to Temptations and it was crap. The so called entertainment would have bored the socks off 8 year olds, the food was average at best and there was utterly no atmosphere at all.

A total waste of money.

L2

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"We went to Temptations and it was crap. The so called entertainment would have bored the socks off 8 year olds, the food was average at best and there was utterly no atmosphere at all.

A total waste of money.

L2"

Desire on the other hand is a complete erotica indulgence.

Thanks everybody for the advise, decisions decisions lol but you've given us plenty of options x

By *otty69Couple  over a year ago

bedford

Blackpool

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Gran Canaria.... LaMirage Maspalomas for swingers bungalows or Playa Del Ingles. Excellent weather, excellent swingers section on the beach by hut 4, comeback bar in Cita shopping centre for social meets and clubs, Sandia shopping centre for the 2x2 club .... only my opinion mind .... happy holidays xxx

Agree with this "

Also agree with this! Just got back from PDI, nice to get home for a rest! Met some fantastic playful people there, as well as some old friends too, highly recommended

» Add a new message to this topic