FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Remaining Positive

Remaining Positive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ojo1964 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I know I've been here before but I'm beginning to feel Fab is a "closed shop."

No meets for nearly 2 years, I have 25 "been reads" going back 15 weeks and 29 "unreads." I normally write ladies or couples, of the ones that do answer, I'm sent on all sorts of "goose chases", lastest of which was last Saturday a 34 mile round trip, where the lady never turned up, not even a sorry, please bear in mind that I'm a wheelchair using public transport.

When I write to couples, its always the guys that "hit" upon me, say things like "I can come round when the wife's at work." I'm sorry but I'm better that. Just feel some people out are laughing at my expense.

Its not a case I have a chip, I'm honest on my profile and the messages I write, can't go to Chams not accessible for wheelchair users. Because I'm in a wheelchair my hygiene is very important, its not nice having smelly cock and sweaty balls in you face....lol. I try to remain positive, part of me wants to leave and the other part want to stay because tomorrow is another day.

I love sex as much as the next person, I just want that chance. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clubs instead of online?

Wolverhampton

Most of the clubs are not accessible apart from Valhalla in Dudley.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I realise club access is tricky if not impossible because of your wheelchair. I recall posting on your recent thread about your position and hearing about a new club opening which has excellent disabled facilities.

Regarding meeting women for sex, if you read other forum posts, you will know that is difficult for most single men on fab.

If this site is not providing what you want take a break, otherwise be patient and keep sending messages to ladies who interest you.

Hope things improve for you.

"I know I've been here before but I'm beginning to feel Fab is a "closed shop."

No meets for nearly 2 years, I have 25 "been reads" going back 15 weeks and 29 "unreads." I normally write ladies or couples, of the ones that do answer, I'm sent on all sorts of "goose chases", lastest of which was last Saturday a 34 mile round trip, where the lady never turned up, not even a sorry, please bear in mind that I'm a wheelchair using public transport.

When I write to couples, its always the guys that "hit" upon me, say things like "I can come round when the wife's at work." I'm sorry but I'm better that. Just feel some people out are laughing at my expense.

Its not a case I have a chip, I'm honest on my profile and the messages I write, can't go to Chams not accessible for wheelchair users. Because I'm in a wheelchair my hygiene is very important, its not nice having smelly cock and sweaty balls in you face....lol. I try to remain positive, part of me wants to leave and the other part want to stay because tomorrow is another day.

I love sex as much as the next person, I just want that chance. Any advice?"

Have you tried the fetish scene? Online dating sites?

I'm sure there are dating sites for disabled people . Hell I've seen a dating site for men in prison.

Try other sites the Internet is a big place. Then maybe you can come back to fab as a couple. Just don't give up

Wolverhampton

I'm always positive, I have no problem traveling and the people I HAVE met have been good. if anyone wants to see my profile and offer any advice that would be great.

Look out for local socials? ?

I think that's disgusting people messing you about like that. Don't get why anyone has guys running round chasing pretend meets.

No advice really, maybe ask people to go on cam before you meet them? Skype is free and works on any device.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I know it's a long way from you, but you said you were willing to travel, the Vanilla Alternative is wheelchair accessible.

I imagine fab must be pretty hard work for most guys.

I said try clubs first without realising you were in a chair. I still think that's a good option. You can write what you want on your profile but, it's said all the time, people don't read them. Guilty!

I think guys spend a better chance if they are in a swingers environment. More potential partners and the chance to show your personality.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I know I've been here before but I'm beginning to feel Fab is a "closed shop."

I love sex as much as the next person, I just want that chance. Any advice?"

Just read your profile IOP after reading your post .

Profile seems good enough to me as for someone wasting your time well that just speaks volumes about them as a person in my opinion .

I wish I could offer some advice but their is nun that will help .

I just think your case proves what a shallow disgusting world this sex meets world is and how your have been treated is a great advert for all that's totally wrong with this world and the personalities of some who inhabit it .

I wish you all the best and really hope this post wakes a few people up to the reality of this world we all choose to operate in .

I had a female friend who had to se a walking stick for no thought of her own and the stories she would tell me about how some guys treated her would make my blood boil .

Your obviously a proud man and it took courage to write this post my hats off to you sir and I hope you have much better luck in the future because no one deserves to be left feeling how your feeling about your time on here

» Add a new message to this topic