FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Anal and colitis

Anal and colitis

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ing_Arser OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Sorry if this is a bit of a sensitive issue.

How do women with colitis (irritable colon, not Crohn's though) feel about their bums being played with.

I'm not talking about full anal penetration, but just using fingers or a small toy.

I'm told people with this condition get diarrhoea and may need to use the loo up to twenty times a day, so presumably they'd have a sore bottom.

My apologies to any sufferers of the condition for my ignorance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So let's just turn this around,if you had to run to the loo up to 20 times a day and had a sore bottom how would you like anyone to play around with yours and stick things up it?

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

"So let's just turn this around,if you had to run to the loo up to 20 times a day and had a sore bottom how would you like anyone to play around with yours and stick things up it? "

By *urvy_bi_honeyWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"So let's just turn this around,if you had to run to the loo up to 20 times a day and had a sore bottom how would you like anyone to play around with yours and stick things up it? "

This is the best reply ever.....

How desperate are you, for goodness sake delete this ridiculous thread.

"Sorry if this is a bit of a sensitive issue.

How do women with colitis (irritable colon, not Crohn's though) feel about their bums being played with.

I'm not talking about full anal penetration, but just using fingers or a small toy.

I'm told people with this condition get diarrhoea and may need to use the loo up to twenty times a day, so presumably they'd have a sore bottom.

My apologies to any sufferers of the condition for my ignorance"

What a stupid question!... medical questions should be aimed at Doctors, but this is just plain dumb!

He would probably enjoy it!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As with anything like this the most informed response will come from the person concerned.

What a strange thing to type , or is it a strange kink he has

If you are thinking of meeting a woman with this ailment it would be best to ask her directly.

I am quite certain that if i had a leaky tea towel holder i wouldnt want someone trying to push their fingers or cock into it.. It would be bad enough having a colonoscopy though i guess that could be seen as possible preparation...seriously, this is beyond the pale and being back doored would be the last thing on the minds of such individuals..

If you want a hard smack in the face go and try it.

I bet the OP won't come back to this thread.

His user name says it all lol

By *ugh Jarse 69Man  over a year ago

west winch

WTF have i just read? What a question to ask?

Hilarious....not rocket science mate....think felicity honeybutt hit the nail on the head!!!

"Hilarious....not rocket science mate....think felicity honeybutt hit the nail on the head!!!"

Seems my husband has already replied! what a ridiculous question! Nice answer felicity!

"Hilarious....not rocket science mate....think felicity honeybutt hit the nail on the head!!!"

Seems my husband has already replied! what a ridiculous question! Nice answer felicity!

"Hilarious....not rocket science mate....think felicity honeybutt hit the nail on the head!!!

Seems my husband has already replied! what a ridiculous question! Nice answer felicity! "

So the OP has been on here for a year. No friends, no verifications, and no pictures, and asks questions like this Good start.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Ohhhh my goodness! I've read it all now! Whatever next???

Hi folks. I'm a crohns suffer. This exact I mean exact Question was asked in UK chrons and colitis Facebook page yesterday. So the likelyhood is it's the same guy! As for anything going up my anus it's a no go! between cameras, doctors and medical professionals sticking all sorts of items up it I'll not be doing it for pleasure!

And our survey said wer weeeer are you for real op???? Jesus Jean whatever next

The OP isn't coming back. Busted.

The shit has really went everywhere for this guy!

Taxi.

During a flare up, it would be totally off limits.

Colitis effects the colon area, so during a flare you've got bleeding, needing the toilet a lot, discomfort, bloating.

Crohns effects the entire digestive tract, patchy is a good way to put it. I was told I had colitis, then told it was actually crohns.

2/3 of my large intestine is fucked, the middle bit is ok, the two sides are what's damaged. So when someone is experiencing a flare anal would be the last thing on their mind.

However both conditions can go into remission for years, and people live pretty much normal lives. So yeah, if they are in remission then I imagine some would be up for it.

Finally....a thread I can have some useful input into, rather than talking my usual bollocks

Think he has been watching two cups and wants a mr whippy. Sorry had to go there x

"Hi folks. I'm a crohns suffer. This exact I mean exact Question was asked in UK chrons and colitis Facebook page yesterday. So the likelyhood is it's the same guy! As for anything going up my anus it's a no go! between cameras, doctors and medical professionals sticking all sorts of items up it I'll not be doing it for pleasure! "

Bloody good job women who have had babies don't have that attitude

Maybe he's met a woman who suffers with colitis and wants to hear others' experiences so he can be sensitive to her problem. We talk about women who have had cervixes removed and who are bleeding during sex.

"Hi folks. I'm a crohns suffer. This exact I mean exact Question was asked in UK chrons and colitis Facebook page yesterday. So the likelyhood is it's the same guy! As for anything going up my anus it's a no go! between cameras, doctors and medical professionals sticking all sorts of items up it I'll not be doing it for pleasure!

Bloody good job women who have had babies don't have that attitude "

slight difference! Childbirth is a joyish experience. A new life will be produced. I'm a crohns sufferer. It's not lifestyle nor anything I can control. It's not temporary like pregnancy. So if I could swap childbirth for crohns I would trust me! I've spent months in hospital. Lost a great part of my 20s to the illness. Everything I do in life is controlled by it. Holidays, insurance, travel, nights out and diet. Now I've to worry of my kids get it! Think before you speak. Woman don't have the exclusively on pain as they give birth! Silly woman

Manchester

"Maybe he's met a woman who suffers with colitis and wants to hear others' experiences so he can be sensitive to her problem. We talk about women who have had cervixes removed and who are bleeding during sex. "

This is precisely the situation!!

I did indeed meet a lovely lady (not on here), and there's potential for it becoming long term.

She told me about her condition after some time, but I couldn't bring up such issue with her, hence I thought I'd seek advice on here, after all this forum is about "support and advice".

Had there not been the potential for long term I wouldn't have really bothered about a*al, but because of the LTR potential I was wondering if this is something I won't do again for the rest of my life. Again, I don't mean penetration but just sort of fondling.

She said she can get a few months of what she called "flare-ups", but a few years of "remission", apparantly those are medical terms. Obviously I would never even contemplate doing anything around that area during flare-ups.

I had tried to be as sensitive as possible in posing the question, but you always get cyberbullies who'd redicule any topic

Manchester

"During a flare up, it would be totally off limits.

Colitis effects the colon area, so during a flare you've got bleeding, needing the toilet a lot, discomfort, bloating.

Crohns effects the entire digestive tract, patchy is a good way to put it. I was told I had colitis, then told it was actually crohns.

2/3 of my large intestine is fucked, the middle bit is ok, the two sides are what's damaged. So when someone is experiencing a flare anal would be the last thing on their mind.

However both conditions can go into remission for years, and people live pretty much normal lives. So yeah, if they are in remission then I imagine some would be up for it.

Finally....a thread I can have some useful input into, rather than talking my usual bollocks "

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm sorry to know of your suffering and wish you all the best.

My understanding is that her case is not Crohn's.

Again I stress that I was not refering to anal penetration, but just anal play.

Thanks again

A soothing licking might be nice lol

'Anal and Colitis'

The worst couples profile name ever ?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

OP, if you can't ask for anal in a LTR, then it's not going to be a LTR.

Ask her.

Because even if all the medical experts of Fab say it's fine, and all the Google / Facebook research you're doing as well confirms it....she may well still , before running a mile.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Uncle frank ...... is this a joke ???????

You might want to clarify what you are asking, and you might not be shot so much for the question.

Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis come under the umbrella of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Awful diseases which can cause lifelong problems. And yeah, its unlikely anyone would want you to poke around there while they are having a flare up (and probably not just because the doctors will be poking around enough while they are trying to treat them in hospital).

Irritable bowel syndrome is, however, conpletely different. The cause isn't clear, but the suggestion is that its due to sensitivity to certain foods and being stress related. Probably more likely to be okay with you heading up there. Not that IBS is a walk in the park, but its not on the same scale as IBD.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Op did turn up again though!

I was diagnosed with UC at 14 and OP even in remission the thought of any sort of play in that area is something I would not even contemplate... Actually for fear that it may cause a flare up.... And I always make that quite clear to any partner in the vanilla world or meets on here...

Most people look at Google see the symptoms and pretty much say fair enough without pushing further... And trust me if you have to live with your partners potential side effects you probably wouldn't even ask the question...

Manchester

"'Anal and Colitis'

The worst couples profile name ever ? "

This has to be the funniest comment I've read on fabs for some time

Manchester

"OP, if you can't ask for anal in a LTR, then it's not going to be a LTR.

Ask her.

Because even if all the medical experts of Fab say it's fine, and all the Google / Facebook research you're doing as well confirms it....she may well still , before running a mile.

"

I don't think it's that simple, otherwise why every now and then do we get people asking how to get their partners into swinging, or anal or this or that.

I don't think being in a LTR means that you're entitled to do whatever you want. What you like might not necessarily suit your partner.

Actually this raises an interesting question, if you're approaching a LTR, not quite there yet, would you give up something you like for someone you like?!

For instance, would you give up oral completely for the rest of your life if your potential partner doesn't like oral?

Or would it be the other way around her, give up on her in the hope you'll find someone else who'd do what you like?

I think I'd be tempted to leave the activity for the person.

Manchester

"

My apologies to any sufferers of the condition for my ignorance

You might want to clarify what you are asking, and you might not be shot so much for the question.

"

That's a fair comment. You're right, I should've been clearer.

Thanks for the clarification, I haven't actually realised that there was the "inflamatory" and the "irritable" in IBD. It does make sense, thanks.

Manchester

"Hi folks. I'm a crohns suffer. This exact I mean exact Question was asked in UK chrons and colitis Facebook page yesterday. So the likelyhood is it's the same guy! As for anything going up my anus it's a no go! between cameras, doctors and medical professionals sticking all sorts of items up it I'll not be doing it for pleasure! "

Not me, sorry

We have both only just read this for the first time and all I can do is type exactly what we are both repeatedly saying...

"What on earth?!?!?!?!"

Manchester

"I was diagnosed with UC at 14 and OP even in remission the thought of any sort of play in that area is something I would not even contemplate... Actually for fear that it may cause a flare up.... And I always make that quite clear to any partner in the vanilla world or meets on here...

Most people look at Google see the symptoms and pretty much say fair enough without pushing further... And trust me if you have to live with your partners potential side effects you probably wouldn't even ask the question... "

Many thanks for your comment, that's what I was hoping for when I posted my question, personal experience. When I went on google it took me to the NHS, which was informative from a medical viewpoint, but I wanted to know how those with the condition really feel, especially when it comes to sex.

I get the message now loud and clear, no comming even close to this area.

You scared me a bit when you said "living with your partners potential side effects". Can you please elaborate, I'm happy to pm if you'd feel more comfortable about that. I don't want to embarass anybody, I've already embarassed myself enough

Do you mean the diarrhea and bleeding?

Presumbaly sex (of any type) would be off the cards during this period.

Tiredness, bleeding, diarrhoea, fatigue, irritable (if taking steroids), pain, bloating.

During a flare I can't pretty much guarantee someone wouldn't be meeting.

There's no single known reason for triggering a flare after remission, but like I said earlier. Some will be up for it, others won't.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I had UC before an ileostomy...

You do get used to people shoving things up yer arse, but they usually have white coats on.

"Hi folks. I'm a crohns suffer. This exact I mean exact Question was asked in UK chrons and colitis Facebook page yesterday. So the likelyhood is it's the same guy! As for anything going up my anus it's a no go! between cameras, doctors and medical professionals sticking all sorts of items up it I'll not be doing it for pleasure!

Bloody good job women who have had babies don't have that attitude slight difference! Childbirth is a joyish experience. A new life will be produced. I'm a crohns sufferer. It's not lifestyle nor anything I can control. It's not temporary like pregnancy. So if I could swap childbirth for crohns I would trust me! I've spent months in hospital. Lost a great part of my 20s to the illness. Everything I do in life is controlled by it. Holidays, insurance, travel, nights out and diet. Now I've to worry of my kids get it! Think before you speak. Woman don't have the exclusively on pain as they give birth! Silly woman "

She didn't mention the pain of childbirth "silly man" .

Manchester

Thanks to all those who have replied, on here and in private. It has been most illuminating and I got a lot of information, from the horse's mouth, as it were.

I will leave it at this point.

"Maybe he's met a woman who suffers with colitis and wants to hear others' experiences so he can be sensitive to her problem. We talk about women who have had cervixes removed and who are bleeding during sex.

This is precisely the situation!!

I did indeed meet a lovely lady (not on here), and there's potential for it becoming long term.

She told me about her condition after some time, but I couldn't bring up such issue with her, hence I thought I'd seek advice on here, after all this forum is about "support and advice".

Had there not been the potential for long term I wouldn't have really bothered about a*al, but because of the LTR potential I was wondering if this is something I won't do again for the rest of my life. Again, I don't mean penetration but just sort of fondling.

She said she can get a few months of what she called "flare-ups", but a few years of "remission", apparantly those are medical terms. Obviously I would never even contemplate doing anything around that area during flare-ups.

I had tried to be as sensitive as possible in posing the question, but you always get cyberbullies who'd redicule any topic "

I dont suffer with Crohn's or colitis but I know a friend who has Crohn's as does her daughter and how they suffer from it too.

I have only done anal once and wasnt prepared for it, I didnt know he was going to ask me for it. Was concerned on the bowel aspect, luckily it went ok. Anal isnt something I would do anyway now, especially if I suffered like your lady friend.

You mention that she is a lovely lady, so why not forget the anal and concentrate on the things she is able/willing to do. I saw your profile name so get what you are about, but she may not be. This is not a critical post, just my opinion and I hope it works out for you.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

The is turning into personal attack. The op ask a question. No matter how shallow or daft the question may be. Personal attack is uncalled for. Grow up.

» Add a new message to this topic