FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Catch 22

Catch 22

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Ryan- OP   Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Unless I mis-understand the rules, for a single guy to get verified he has to do this with a real meet, this cant be done via webcam like women/couples.

Then on reading the profiles on fab there are so many that say will only meet single guys if they are verified

I reckon this may take some time lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ominantPerv85Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

Can be photo verified, as I am.

Havent been lucky enough to get a meet tho

In Your Bush

"Can be photo verified, as I am.

Havent been lucky enough to get a meet tho"

I mean verified genuine rather than photo verified

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be patient you've only been on here 3 weeks xxx

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

You can be web and phone verified, in the same way a couple can.

However, not many people rate a webcam/phone verification, as it doesn't really prove a lot. Regardless of whether you are a single man or not.

Can't you be verified through phone or webcam? Also phot verification is good too doesn't take much to hold up a piece of paper with your user name on is it?

I verified a single guy through webcam in the chat room. Think you may only be able to do it if you yourself are verified though

In Your Bush

"Can't you be verified through phone or webcam? Also phot verification is good too doesn't take much to hold up a piece of paper with your user name on is it? "

You are right, that is easy and I have done it. The point I was trying to make is if so many people will only meet "verified genuine" not photo verified how do newbies manage to get their initial meetin the 1st place?

"I verified a single guy through webcam in the chat room. Think you may only be able to do it if you yourself are verified though"

No,he doesnt have to verified for someone else to verify him,he just cant verify someone else unless he's been verified.

OP you could go on cam in chat and see if someone will verify you that way x

"I verified a single guy through webcam in the chat room. Think you may only be able to do it if you yourself are verified though

No,he doesnt have to verified for someone else to verify him,he just cant verify someone else unless he's been verified.

i meant that someone who was already verified can verify him!

OP you could go on cam in chat and see if someone will verify you that way x"

In Your Bush

no worries now done it by phone.

thanks for the feedback

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

see if there are any socials going on in your area and go to one of those - if you want to start meeting for real then that is by far the best way to get started.

1 social is worth a thousand emails, profile re-writes, face-pics etc etc

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"no worries now done it by phone.

thanks for the feedback"

It's maybe the cynic in me but here goes anyway .....

The phone verification you have just got is from a single male's profile who makes no mention of even having a girlfriend but "she" was there to go on the phone to you!

Yes having a verified profile is good but if others went to check on the verifier's profile they might be as dubious as I was about the sudden appearance of "the girlfriend".

Good luck anyway.

Patience young padawan. Took me about a month to get a meet and get verified. It'll happen (probably)

I thought that too bb but he is bi and the other guy is bi so what's the problem?

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I thought that too bb but he is bi and the other guy is bi so what's the problem?"

You haven't quite grasped the "girlfriends" sudden appearance from a single males profile to do the verification!

It doesn't matter what their sexuality is, I (as in me!) would still be suspicious of the said verification, but I have been here a long time and have seen allsorts!

Well, I'm not bothered either way about someone being verified. I make up my own mind and have met a couple of guys with no verifications.

i have verified from room cam verified whether they male or female anyway and got one head two eyes one nose and one mouth, if they got two heads i dont verify lol

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Bottom line is, you have to be verified by another member. And you can't get a meet because you are not verified.

You just have to hang in there and make the contacts until someone is willing to meet you.

Even a verification by meeting in person can be taken with a pinch of salt.

I am on about single or possibility several verified by meeting in person posts on a profile.

Last week a couple named and shamed a male member in here. I had a look at his profile and noticed a mobile number on it to contact him, I checked the profile of a couple who had met him in person and verified him. There was the same mobile number for contact, he had verified his self . It was reported and both profiles have gone.

So there is nothing to stop a person taking out a female and couples profile and then verifying another profile saying they had met in person.

Like a lot of things on the Internet , you have to be careful and don't take anything at face value.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'll verify that.

"Unless I mis-understand the rules, for a single guy to get verified he has to do this with a real meet, this cant be done via webcam like women/couples.

Then on reading the profiles on fab there are so many that say will only meet single guys if they are verified

I reckon this may take some time lol"

You can be verified by cam, phone, or meet but many members - like us - only count "meets" as real proof that you'll actually show up and be who you say you are.

And not everyone only meets verified members. Us, for instance. Who you are is more important.

"Can't you be verified through phone or webcam? Also phot verification is good too doesn't take much to hold up a piece of paper with your user name on is it?

You are right, that is easy and I have done it. The point I was trying to make is if so many people will only meet "verified genuine" not photo verified how do newbies manage to get their initial meetin the 1st place?"

Ive met people not verified, maybe something to consider

"Unless I mis-understand the rules, for a single guy to get verified he has to do this with a real meet, this cant be done via webcam like women/couples.

I reckon this may take some time lol"

In my opinion the best way to get verified is go to a social meet, there are a few on the site, get verified by people you have spoken to while there, social meets are open to everyone on the site not just verified people and they a good way of meeting people and getting re meets for sex

"Well, I'm not bothered either way about someone being verified. I make up my own mind and have met a couple of guys with no verifications. "

me too, to be honest verification dont hold much weight with me, ive had verified people cancel meets and not show and had some great meets with none verified people, all because someone is verified dont mean they cant mess you about and we was all not verified at some point dont make us not genuine

go to a club, even if you dont play people have actually met you and can verify you.

everytime i have been to a club i find it funny how many people use this site, end of the night always writing profile names down to keep in touch haha

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It was love at first sight.

The first time Yossarian saw the chaplain he fell madly in love with him.

» Add a new message to this topic