FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > advise of women about breast implants enlargement

advise of women about breast implants enlargement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi i have recently been looking a getting my boobs done after the birth of or son 3 years ago there a little saggy and have some stretch marks ive got a consiltation next week but i dont know what size to go up to im currently a b and thinking about going up d some advise from anyone whos had this done would be amazing xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sorry if this is the wrong forum i wasnt sure xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you can go bigger then go bigger, they will shrink again once the swelling has gone down. As for your consultation check that your surgeon is registered with B.A.A.P.S I think it's called! Have a look at their previous work they should have a portfolio. Make sure they tell you about the risks as well as the good stuff. They should have different size implants that you can look at and place in your bra so you can feel the weight and have an idea of the size you want.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"If you can go bigger then go bigger, they will shrink again once the swelling has gone down. As for your consultation check that your surgeon is registered with B.A.A.P.S I think it's called! Have a look at their previous work they should have a portfolio. Make sure they tell you about the risks as well as the good stuff. They should have different size implants that you can look at and place in your bra so you can feel the weight and have an idea of the size you want. "

As above.

I would also shop around and go for the one you think is going to offer you the best service.

More expensive does not necessarily mean better.

I would also respectfully disagree with the "go bigger if you can". Large breasts can put a lot of strain on your back. You need to be absolutely sure that you get what you want and will be comfortable with.

They will also mean you may have to rethink a large proportion on your wardrobe

Thanks for the advise i want to go from b to dd my main concern is back ache tbh ill get myself a new wardrobe as r is paying for my boobs x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Thanks for the advise i want to go from b to dd my main concern is back ache tbh ill get myself a new wardrobe as r is paying for my boobs x"

You shouldn't have a problem with DD to be fair. As the poster above suggested if you are allowed to try some out in a bra for a bit you will get an idea what the extra weight feels like.

You will need to invest in some good bras though

I was worryed they would look like torpedoes im only quite small 4"11 but the clinic did say i could try the implants and see what i think i cant wait to get them done as there a little bit south and it knocks my confidence x

W had implants a couple of years ago. She went from a 34b to dd with 490cc implants. To get an idea wear a bra the size you would like to be and use a measuring jug to put 490cc of (warm) water in sealable sandwich bags and then pop them into the bra. Try different amounts of water until you get the desired result. This also allows you to see if your back can cope with the weight.

The surgeon actually decided to up the size from the intended 350 to 490 during the op because he decided there was sufficient skin to accommodate the larger size.

The profile pics span the before and after.

W is very pleased with the results (as am I )

I had to google B.A.A.P.S as I thought you were joking, due to the kind of surgey the OP was thinking of having lol.

By *eamperveCouple  over a year ago

South West

I too will have a boobie job soon- good luck!

My advice is to think hard about your lifestyle. Are you active? Do you run/ gym a lot? Could they get in the way?

If you go really large - it may be a great feeling when you feel sexual, but for every day life do you want peeps staring ( they will)- perhaps wear the water bag implants as suggested above in different environments and see how you feel/ people react. Are you happy?

Also think about the shape and either over or under your chest muscles- a decent surgeon should discuss the options with you- never feel pressurised.

My final advice is take your time. You've probably been thinking a long time about this. What is another 4 of 5 months for you to really think? Feels long- but look back to July- wasn't so long a go really- and then you know you've definitely made the right choices.

Good luck! And have fun with your new toys

Xxx

Not had surgery done BUT have spent years professionally measuring women for custom made dresses - please go to a professional bra fitter and get fitted for a bra before you decide on your next size, based on your pictures I would say you're already a D cup and most definitely a B (and likely wearing the wrong size back).

As for surgery, I gave it lots of consideration and research and mine was mainly about shape rather than size - you get different shaped implants according to the look you desire

All the best x

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

I'm 5 foot 2 and normally a 38-40 DD

Pregnancy has me at a 40E and no additional backache if that helps?

With regards to the shape of the implants you're talking about 7 or 8 grand more for the anatomical (tear drop shape) implants, they are much more expensive. As for whether you want them on top or behind your chest muscle that would be decided by your surgeon when they examine your existing breasts. Under the cheat muscle is for people that don't have that much breast tissue to start with and it's longer recovery time. I had to have sub muscular implants.

Hi had mine done 20 years ago went from a 34 b to a 38 dd ....... Never looked back and glad I did it as does hubby xx

By *eekayCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We had a great meeting at the Transform clinic. Pleasantly surprised by the candid talk from the lady there. She alleviated both our concerns. No sales pitch thank goodness.

Lifestyle dictates the size due to having a physical job.

Looking at going ahead with it, just saving at the minute.

"We had a great meeting at the Transform clinic. Pleasantly surprised by the candid talk from the lady there. She alleviated both our concerns. No sales pitch thank goodness.

Lifestyle dictates the size due to having a physical job.

Looking at going ahead with it, just saving at the minute."

I had mine done with transform, the north London clinic for the op.

"Hi i have recently been looking a getting my boobs done after the birth of or son 3 years ago there a little saggy and have some stretch marks ive got a consiltation next week but i dont know what size to go up to im currently a b and thinking about going up d some advise from anyone whos had this done would be amazing xx"
Think long and hard...the operation can leave you in pain for the rest of your life....

You will be told this at the consultation.

does not happen to many but it happens to some

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Stop don't ever get breast implants . Just b positive ok hold ur head up high ur breasts r as nice as any other lady . U should luv ur body as ur self n don't put urself down .

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

When we read the line that it is a self esteem issue we wonder what happens after the implants and the self esteem wobbles again so what becomes the next hook to hang the issue on?

Just a thought.

L2

» Add a new message to this topic