FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hotel reception staff

hotel reception staff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *drianuk OP   Man  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Serious question but maybe a bit daft.

Do hotel reception staff ever stop people if they go through reception as a trio or more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Serious question but maybe a bit daft.

Do hotel reception staff ever stop people if they go through reception as a trio or more? "

Nope

Depends on the hotel, I find places like travelodge a right pain to get into, whereas the better class of hotel don't give a shit.

I guess the better hotels have more of a budget for clean linen.

Do hotel reception staff ever stop people if they go through reception as a trio or more?

Nope"

As long as you are sensible about it and don't try to check into a single occupancy room with 30 people in tow.

We've always done alright usually we go to the room first and our guest pops along a little later. Very rarely get challenged if ever no matter what hotel we used. Worst one all round was the one at the M180 services. Dirty, cold and nothing worked properly!

Spain, Lancs

I bet they know what is going on. Worth the risk tho. Might give Travelodge a miss

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I bet they know what is going on. Worth the risk tho. Might give Travelodge a miss"

Book a family room in a Travelodge or premier inn for three people and no problem.

Think I should get myself a second job as a hotel receptionist. I'd look out for them then ask to join in!

Spain, Lancs

Is it best to meet your guest in reception or in your room...double or family

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

It can happen in city center hotels late at night what we do get 2 keys and let your new friend have one and follow you a bit later. Some have a door man on for security

"Is it best to meet your guest in reception or in your room...double or family"

I normally go to the room. In Some hotels you need a key to get from reception in those instances I've been met in reception....or outside the hotel.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

HAvnt had any problems at the travel lodge in Market Harborough on the couple of times I've used it for MMF and group fun. Either got two pass keys, or met in reception to get the other guests through the locked door to the rooms area.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's always easier if you go together back to the room with the person who has registered.

Always book for the maximum occupancy of the room.

Budget hotels are are much keener on making sure that only those registered or paid for are using the room. The hotels that used to be etap, I think they're ibis budget are really hot on this. They don't even want someone popping to your room with you.

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

The West Bromwich Premier Inn used to ask couples if you 'were visiting the club next door'.

Allowed them to put us all on the same floor, great customer service and kept us away from the vanilla customers.

By *cottadmirerMan  over a year ago

wales

I met a tgirl outside a hotel. Walked in her slightly behind me. Reception was empty and my card failed to open the door to the lift lobby. I paniced went to get the card sorted she just stood there looking amazing not fazed. The sexy reception girl winked and said he is beautiful enjoy.

More of a problem was when my hand luggage (toy bag) started to make noise and movement as I put it on the ledge by reception to book in..

I think at that moment the very twee young woman would have let anyone in with me as fast as she could... lol

Do hotel reception staff ever stop people if they go through reception as a trio or more? "

if you booked and paid for a room for two then get your guest or guests come up to room separately ,need to know basis

Never been stopped before

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Never had any problems at various travelodges or premises inns, even with 4 or 6 of us lol, once when 3 of us were leaving in the morning got asked if I'd had a good night, I replied oh yes with a big smile lol.

"We've always done alright usually we go to the room first and our guest pops along a little later. Very rarely get challenged if ever no matter what hotel we used. Worst one all round was the one at the M180 services. Dirty, cold and nothing worked properly! "

You're on about the hotel, right?

Im a hotel receptionist and we dont mind guests having guests but if its a single occupancy and they have more than 1 guest in the room then they will be told that their guests will have to leave at a certain time...

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I always book a double room and say 2 people are staying and ask for 2 key cards as well

They are normally ok

I used to be a receptionist, as long as the room is vacated by a certain time by the people that aren't meant to be staying then there is never a problem, unless of course you are making so much noise there are complaints!

By *b coupleCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Yes they do. Depending on the class of hotel. But do what we did and say, he won't be long. Sometimes you get a giggle, other times looks of disgust.

Always book for two people get two cards and you can go back together just give the males the cards and if asked and it's only usually really late they do it looks like two bookings have also done this for larger groups in thistle Glasgow booked room for four two double beds and just came back in two groups of four a minute apart and occasionally been asked to flash card but never any hassle

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Never had any issues with this

I've used premier inn x travelodge x campinele x and ibis x

By *exylegs15Couple  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

We went to an after party at a hotel some years ago and the night receptionist fleeced every couple out of £20!! Cheeky fecker must have made a fortune that night!! Xx

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Upon going into hotels I have not once been stopped and I do fear that...lol I mean I will not say I'm here to see mr x in room 69..

I got stopped the other night on the way out - doing the walk of shame absolutely covered in cum !

She asked if I was alright ....

My hubby said I was fine as I made for the exit lol

» Add a new message to this topic