FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Breaking my bi V...

Breaking my bi V...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had many MMF meets and some of them with Bi guys but nothing has happened. Thing is, I'm curious now as when I get horny during the fun I often wonder what it would be like but would need it to be with a patient couple.

Do you think there are any couples out there prepared to 'show me the ropes' and ease me in gently? With patience?

Seems that every couple I see wand 100% bi, no messing. I think 'breaking me in' would be part of the fun!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I have had many MMF meets and some of them with Bi guys but nothing has happened. Thing is, I'm curious now as when I get horny during the fun I often wonder what it would be like but would need it to be with a patient couple.

Do you think there are any couples out there prepared to 'show me the ropes' and ease me in gently? With patience?

Seems that every couple I see wand 100% bi, no messing. I think 'breaking me in' would be part of the fun! "

I would have thought so, we had the same when Mrs ddc was initially experimenting. You tend to see the "no timewaster" phrases because you are nervous, but if you look, I'm sure you'll find nice, friendly couples like we did.

Just be open and honest. And patient.

Good luck

Mr ddc

"I have had many MMF meets and some of them with Bi guys but nothing has happened. Thing is, I'm curious now as when I get horny during the fun I often wonder what it would be like but would need it to be with a patient couple.

Seems that every couple I see wand 100% bi, no messing. I think 'breaking me in' would be part of the fun!

I would have thought so, we had the same when Mrs ddc was initially experimenting. You tend to see the "no timewaster" phrases because you are nervous, but if you look, I'm sure you'll find nice, friendly couples like we did.

Just be open and honest. And patient.

Good luck

Mr ddc"

Thank you. I'm sure that couples would be willing to be more patient with women though for some reason.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bi night at a club you can do as much or as little as you want. Plus there will be tons of couples about where you can chat and network.

"Bi night at a club you can do as much or as little as you want. Plus there will be tons of couples about where you can chat and network. "

Hmmm that may be an idea yeah. Pretty nervous though so would be good to go along with someone.

"Bi night at a club you can do as much or as little as you want. Plus there will be tons of couples about where you can chat and network.

Hmmm that may be an idea yeah. Pretty nervous though so would be good to go along with someone. "

Hardest part is plucking up the initial courage to walk through the door. The rest comes easy.

"Bi night at a club you can do as much or as little as you want. Plus there will be tons of couples about where you can chat and network.

Hmmm that may be an idea yeah. Pretty nervous though so would be good to go along with someone.

Hardest part is plucking up the initial courage to walk through the door. The rest comes easy. "

Hehe I don't cum easy

By *uddy and hollyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Seems that every couple I see wand 100% bi, no messing. I think 'breaking me in' would be part of the fun! "

There are patient cpls out there its just finding one that works for you

"

There are patient cpls out there its just finding one that works for you "

Thanks. Hopefully someone will be interested.

You have one of the best bi nights in the country right on your doorstep in chameleons. Every Monday. It's where I first tried things out and now look at me

True I guess

Once you have broken that bi v you will soon see how normal it is and exciting holding someone's else's cock is a turn on because you know how it feels

"Once you have broken that bi v you will soon see how normal it is and exciting holding someone's else's cock is a turn on because you know how it feels "

I quests so.

Anyone else help?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Anyone else help? "

This is interesting......"I have had many MMF meets and some of them with Bi guys but nothing has happened...." Because quite often on here you see people post that they don't meet bi men because they might prefer the husband to the wife. Just goes to show that bi guys can play straight too.

"Anyone else help?

This is interesting......"I have had many MMF meets and some of them with Bi guys but nothing has happened...." Because quite often on here you see people post that they don't meet bi men because they might prefer the husband to the wife. Just goes to show that bi guys can play straight too. "

Exactly. I think some people forget what bi means.

Maybe it highlights their insecurities more.

We get lots of bi curious guys ask to meet, I think more so because we are a TV couple. We don't play with bi curious guys anymore as we've been let down so many times not just from no shows but from guys who turn up and then decide after having their cock sucked that bi isn't for them and then only want to play with the female half. This is really frustrating for us as a fully bi couple.

I'm not sure If bi mf couples would feel the same though.

My suggestion would be as others have said club bi night, although I'd first look or put a meet up to see if you can find a friendly bi fem that wants to attend club with you.

There's loads of fems on here that are really turned on by bi play and would jump at the chance to go to a club with you for this.

I was a single fem on here for years and it's really hard to arrange a mmf with two bi guys so would have jumped at the chance to attend a bi night with a friend from here.

"We get lots of bi curious guys ask to meet, I think more so because we are a TV couple. We don't play with bi curious guys anymore as we've been let down so many times not just from no shows but from guys who turn up and then decide after having their cock sucked that bi isn't for them and then only want to play with the female half. This is really frustrating for us as a fully bi couple.

I'm not sure If bi mf couples would feel the same though.

My suggestion would be as others have said club bi night, although I'd first look or put a meet up to see if you can find a friendly bi fem that wants to attend club with you.

There's loads of fems on here that are really turned on by bi play and would jump at the chance to go to a club with you for this.

I was a single fem on here for years and it's really hard to arrange a mmf with two bi guys so would have jumped at the chance to attend a bi night with a friend from here.

"

Some great advice, thank you.

can I say thank you to op as am exploring this to

"can I say thank you to op as am exploring this to "

No worries.

» Add a new message to this topic