FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dogging Etiquette

Dogging Etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elsonguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Having finally found a fb who's quite keen on the idea of dogging, having found the location are there signs I need to make to let guys know we'd like them to approach and get involved?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

get out the car and go into woods has worked for me lots of times

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"Having finally found a fb who's quite keen on the idea of dogging, having found the location are there signs I need to make to let guys know we'd like them to approach and get involved? "

Try winding down your car window, calling them over, and asking them if they would like to join in, or you could try flashing you interior light to spell out "join in", in Morse code, .... we have been dogging for years... and find talking to others the best course.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Having finally found a fb who's quite keen on the idea of dogging, having found the location are there signs I need to make to let guys know we'd like them to approach and get involved?

Try winding down your car window, calling them over, and asking them if they would like to join in, or you could try flashing you interior light to spell out "join in", in Morse code, .... we have been dogging for years... and find talking to others the best course. "

First rule of dogging , is get out the car and say hello

» Add a new message to this topic