FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Have the rules changed?

Have the rules changed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atine OP   Woman  over a year ago

tayside

Advice please!!

I wanted to arrange a wee fun bi-ish 3sum for my fuck buddy and myself. I met a really nice guy for a social and we got chatting about a bi gangbang. I asked the "nice guy" if he was up for having ma 3+sum and he said yes. When it came to asking about another guy coming along he now just wants to keep it to the 3sum as he wants me and my fb to himself. I really want to do the bi 3sum thing with this guy but the opportunity to have another lovely friend along arose and I thought what the hell. The "other guy" isn't bi and is comfortable if bi stuff occurs. Should I push the subject or be a polite non greedy swinging girl?

Oh the joys!

Thanks in advance for any advice from you lovely fabbers!

Sx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would having 2 different meets at different times work?

You get the best of both worlds and also respect others boundaries?

I would respect the boundaries of the "nice guy", or risk loosing him completely!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think I'd be tempted to put the shoe on the other foot and ask how you'd feel if the tables were turned and he suggested bringing someone else along?

Of course that doesn't always work because we all feel differently about some things. However, when I've made a plan with someone and then at the last minute the other person wants to move the goal posts then it gets on my nerves. I stick with the plans I've made and unless there's notice and agreement all round then I'd honour the first plan and do the second one at a later date.

tayside

"would having 2 different meets at different times work?

You get the best of both worlds and also respect others boundaries?"

Yeah, two different meets is definitely an option. I just don't have the time to meet that often and was trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Respecting others boundaries is something I take seriously but I'm trying to guage whether I'm pushing my luck or whether he's changing the boundary. You know?

To be honest I think you're the one changing the boundaries?

You've arranged something and then changed the plan. Even if he would have been happy with plan B from the start, as that wasn't what was originally planned, I can understand that he might not want to change track now.

tayside

I just want to confirm that at the point of actually confirming the meet... I did ask if he was up for a 3 plus some. I maybe greedy for cock but I'm not a completely shallow bitch! lol

Thanks for the advice so far.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i really dont get your issue (sorry its late and narky head may be on) you wanted a 3some so arranged a 3some then all of a sudden because someone else mentioned they want in as well you want to change it to a 4some but are moaning because the 1st guy just wants the 3some??

yes i think you are being selfish. flip it on its head for a sec...

you meet a nice bloke at a social and he mentions the he and his mate was a 3some with a lovely girl (that would be you) but the just before the meet happens there is this other random person that wants in.

how would you feel if the goal posts were suddenly moved on you like that?

i know we all joke about single guys having to do as they are told and be grateful for any play but they do deserve to be treated the same as any other person on here

narky rant over

"i really dont get your issue (sorry its late and narky head may be on) you wanted a 3some so arranged a 3some then all of a sudden because someone else mentioned they want in as well you want to change it to a 4some but are moaning because the 1st guy just wants the 3some??

yes i think you are being selfish. flip it on its head for a sec...

you meet a nice bloke at a social and he mentions the he and his mate was a 3some with a lovely girl (that would be you) but the just before the meet happens there is this other random person that wants in.

how would you feel if the goal posts were suddenly moved on you like that?

i know we all joke about single guys having to do as they are told and be grateful for any play but they do deserve to be treated the same as any other person on here

narky rant over "

Quite agree and can you imagine the outcry if a single bloke wanted to bring someone with him????

tayside

well, well, well dear friends I thought you'd like an update...

I did the respectable thing and met my "nice new friend" for the said 3sum... had a fab time and all that good stuff on my couple profile... however...

afterwards the three of us were shooting the breeze and my new friend piped up that he was going to bring a nice friend along for the ride! (so to speak) I nearly choked at the mere mention of it and slapped his arse for being sooo cheeky! but kept it all light hearted as what's the point otherwise... (I have to say that I did think of you all and the advice that had been duly received and taken on board...

While hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I'm a nice lady honest,.... next time I will be asking my friend to stick to the idea originally broached and agreed.

Hugs and licks

S

x

» Add a new message to this topic