FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Abusive message

Abusive message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got my first abusive message on here this morning, i wont say what was said as i know that isnt allowed but i am confused. What is the difference between ticking the box "This user is abusive" to the "Report" triangle?

I noticed that when i ticked block user and this user is abusive, nothing happened so what is the point in that box?

A big thanks to the mods though as i clicked report and his profile has disappeared in an instant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I got my first abusive message on here this morning, i wont say what was said as i know that isnt allowed but i am confused. What is the difference between ticking the box "This user is abusive" to the "Report" triangle?

I noticed that when i ticked block user and this user is abusive, nothing happened so what is the point in that box?

A big thanks to the mods though as i clicked report and his profile has disappeared in an instant "

last thing you needed right now.

your in my thoughts xxxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't worry, all abuse reports get to Admin.

It still goes to Admin but just ends up in a different place for them to deal with I think.

"Don't worry, all abuse reports get to Admin.

It still goes to Admin but just ends up in a different place for them to deal with I think.

"

Thanks Rugby

"I got my first abusive message on here this morning, i wont say what was said as i know that isnt allowed but i am confused. What is the difference between ticking the box "This user is abusive" to the "Report" triangle?

A big thanks to the mods though as i clicked report and his profile has disappeared in an instant

last thing you needed right now.

your in my thoughts xxxx"

No its not but i ignored as it didnt warrant a response, and thank you, much appreciated

Hugs

Lisa xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can i abuse ya

"can i abuse ya "

anytime

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

Sorry to hear you recieved abuse Greykitten. I just wish people were taught a little more respect these days!

» Add a new message to this topic